PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I did check Dragons website and he hasn't increased his prices yet. I know he gets his stuff from the same lab as PPL. Any of you want to get in that last order better head on over to DO.

So people are still gonna get what they absolutely need. It's just those extra premium products that we all like that were kind of expensive to start with, have suddenly gotten a whole lot more expensive.
Exactly. Even though primo didn't make the full 100% jump (20 to 36) it's still making me rethink my next run.

And who buys plain GSO from PPL? Never noticed that in the raw list before.

Exactly. Even though primo didn't make the full 100% jump (20 to 36) it's still making me rethink my next run.

And who buys plain GSO from PPL? Never noticed that in the raw list before.

The other problem is this stuff is expensive enough that it's gonna sit on the shelf and you're gonna end up with old raws, dried out crackly crunchy lumped up like used kitty litter.

This is how recessions start. Prices go up, people freak out and stores empty.

And this would be a problem, why?! He would deserve a metal, snowflake. A. METAL.

We've moved past politics back to PPL and the price increase.

As for a Navy Seal that took matters into his own hands. Stop and ask yourself this. If Iraqis invaded America and they considered you an enemy combatant because you decided to defend your turf and when they caught you instead of following Geneva conventions and recognizing that you are no longer a threat, they instead dispatched justice as they saw fit and started ramming a knife into your throat.

It's no different than when a cop beats the shit out of someone or shoots them because they're pissed off. Cops are supposed to arrest and deliver you to a judge/juror/prosecutor/defense and let them all hash it out in court. Cops are too fucking dumb to know what to do in the heat of the moment and the same could be said for a solider with adrenaline coursing through his veins.

As for snow flake. Fuck you with that macho bullshit, just because I think before I act doesn't mean I'm a pussy. Let me suggest that when you get done working out today, you get yourself a library card and start exercise your brain as well.

The other problem is this stuff is expensive enough that it's gonna sit on the shelf and you're gonna end up with old raws, dried out crackly crunchy lumped up like used kitty litter.
you do a fair amount of talking. Please explain to me what raws do this? I've seen upwards of a few dozen raws "sit on a shelf" for extended periods of time and I've only seen one have an issue. So, please, explain to the rest of us which raws do this. Genuinely curious, seeing you have an amazing amount of knowledge of the subject. My guess is if you're having issues with your raws, you handle them like a fool.

You sound like a carnival barker. You also sound like another member with a new handle.

This is how recessions start. Prices go up, people freak out and stores empty.

lol what are you talking about?? Supply is down, demand is the same as it was before. That’s why prices are up. Raws aren’t going to just die on the shelves.

also I love your idea of how recessions work, it’s very creative!

Why always sayin' that it's cheaper choosing testo E...
I have made for myself 100ml of testoE 300mg/ml and i am done with testo E for the next 3 years and yes ok for brewing testoE it's still cheaper.
What i mean it's the compounds like tren, primo, masteron. It's now not so cheap to brew it.
Don't forget i don't sell my stuff, i do my stuff for my own.
And take the exemple of a new comer, it will be not so cheap to do it from start.
Raise the price like this: 200% ... PPL is killing this new journey of homebrewing.

Do whatever you want guys, I'm not here to stop you. Whether it be raws that sit on the shelf for a five years or a Navy Seal that likes to go to other countries and have a pissy fit by jamming his knife in the natives. You get to decide what you want.

Now back to PPL topics.

Anyone got $7800 in BTC laying around for a kilo?

No one is going to pay those prices especially considering we still have other options who didn’t just decide one day to mark everything up 200%.

No one is going to pay those prices especially considering we still have other options who didn’t just decide one day to mark everything up 200%.
Who are these other options? DO's thread lately is clogged with people complaining they didn't get their gear, gear got seized and DO's owner isn't responding to emails (sorta).

If you live in Columbia and you're willing to walk through some jungle you can pick up locally a kilo of coke for $2500, that's less than half the price of Tren from PPL.

Some of you sources might want to branch out your business.

Last edited:
If you live in Columbia and your willing to walk through some jungle you can pick up locally a kilo of coke for $2500, that's less than half the price of Tren from PPL.

Some of you sources might want to branch out your business.

I thought you gave us permission to go back to PPL topics.

You talk a lot of shit and then when dudes ask you specific questions you throw your hands up and say “do whatever you want...”

Then you can’t wait to raise even more drama. What purpose are you serving here?

I thought you gave us permission to go back to PPL topics.

You talk a lot of shit and then when dudes ask you specific questions you throw your hands up and say “do whatever you want...”

Then you can’t wait to raise even more drama. What purpose are you serving here?

As a customer of PPL, a fellow AAS user, as well as an all around knowledge guy, I feel I bring a vast plethora of experience and wisdom to Meso.

I’m afraid the people who are complaining about the small price increases that are going to occur in finished goods have just become spoiled to the lowest priced anabolics ever. I can remember paying over $100 for a bottle of test back in the 90’s and glad to be able to find it. Deca would go for $125-150. I’m with @XKawN in the assumption that there will be about a $5-10 increase per vial across the board. And honestly, in recent years, the average price of gear has been whored out because of the shear number of labs that have been competing for business. The price these guys get for their products is pretty low considering the risk these sources take to produce and distribute their products.

Now here comes the, “it’s their choice to sell scheduled items or not and they are the ones who decided to become a drug dealer “. True. But $25/vial test is honestly very low considering all of these risks. Vials will probably go up $5-10 and true cost increase of test will only be $2 per vial. But then you have tren. The cost is going to be increased by $10 per vial.

So after saying all of this, I believe prices should increase. Not only for raw price increases but also for compensation for risks being taken.

Rant over.
Now flame on. I’m ready for it lol

Who are these other options? DO's thread lately is clogged with people complaining they didn't get their gear, gear got seized and DO's owner isn't responding to emails (sorta).
No other options. It's not ppl raising his prices. It's the raw manufacturers. Some raw sources have disappeared and some raised their prices. That's it.

Do whatever you want guys, I'm not here to stop you. Whether it be raws that sit on the shelf for a five years or a Navy Seal that likes to go to other countries and have a pissy fit by jamming his knife in the natives. You get to decide what you want.

Now back to PPL topics.

Anyone got $7800 in BTC laying around for a kilo?

Pretty disrespectful and factually incorrect description of a navy seal. Especially considering you couldnt hack a single fucking day of navy seal training. This post makes it clear your an asshole and a pussy. Prove me wrong by saying this to a seals face, i think we both know how that would end!

Back