Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Let's not pretend we, men, can't pressure women far short of "kidnapping." them.

I can't tell if you're being deliberately deceptive or genuinely don't realize that. TBH you sound articulate enough to know exactly what's up. This line of reasoning is what most guys who apply significant pressure to get their way use as plausible denial. "I didn't put a gun to her head".

"You can do whatever you want...." while directly stating or implying you won't be around if they make the 'wrong' choice.
I never said that men can't pressure women; they can.

I'm saying that I didn't and wouldn't do that. Whether you believe me, that's up to you. I'm going to leave it at that.

Does somebody also have problem with theire test E raw powder? I and my friends always get pip from it. I tried the raw powder one more time againe and the pip is always bad. With sigma audley test e raw or wuhan cool achieve which doesnt exist anymore i never had this problem. Its the only raw which gave me pip

Does somebody also have problem with theire test E raw powder? I and my friends always get pip from it. I tried the raw powder one more time againe and the pip is always bad. With sigma audley test e raw or wuhan cool achieve which doesnt exist anymore i never had this problem. Its the only raw which gave me pip
tracy sell a Test E without PIP , i think that those who handle the powders don't know the secret so as not to have pip

tracy sell a Test E without PIP , i think that those who handle the powders don't know the secret so as not to have pip
what for a secret hahah. I had other raws which i dont get pip and the processing of the production is always the same. I use zhe powder also directly when it arrives

Because smart guy after he deletes so can I.

There I edited my post just so you can use your brilliant mind elsewhere
This is rich lol…you should delete that! But first let me copy it so it’s on here again. Then I’m gonna call others stupid! That’ll show em!

Let's not pretend we, men, can't pressure women far short of "kidnapping." them.

I can't tell if you're being deliberately deceptive or genuinely don't realize that. TBH you sound articulate enough to know exactly what's up. This line of reasoning is what most guys who apply significant pressure to get their way use as plausible denial. "I didn't put a gun to her head".

"You can do whatever you want...." while directly stating or implying you won't be around if they make the 'wrong' choice.

I like how every man gains the mind control powers of Charles Manson as soon as it comes time for a woman to reflect on past actions. Not saying there aren’t some pieces of shit out there but come on, you are an autonomous being.

just curious since there does not seek to be a concrete answer. how do you plan store Tirz long term?

There is, unless you have a lab grade freezer to ensure no more than a couple percent deviation from -20c, with a dozen or more sensors, and a variable speed compressor to quickly compensate for any brief door openings. Or an ultra low model that will maintain the ideal temp of -80c. Just keep it refrigerated so you don't cause the salt saturated moisture present in your peptide to go through repeated freeze/thaw cycles, which will cause more degradation than the minuscule amount of degradation you'll get over the course of several years, in all but the most unstable peptides, by simply keeping it at refrigerator temps.

At least according to data from the USP, the organization of pharmaceutical experts whose guidelines the FDA follows for all things related to drugs.

Last edited: