Rich Piana in coma possible overdose?

Bodybuilder Rich Piana Had 20 Bottles of Steroids During Medical Emergency

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana had 20 bottles of steroids in his home at the time of his medical emergency ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

Cops were called to Piana's Florida home at 1:30 PM on Monday after the 46-year-old social media sensation suddenly collapsed in his bathroom while getting a haircut from his girlfriend, Chanel.

Piana's girlfriend says she tried to catch the former Mr. California bodybuilding champ when he collapsed but couldn't due to his massive size and weight. Chanel told officials Piana struck his head during the fall.

The 911 operator instructed Chanel to perform CPR but she was unable to revive him.

When emergency personnel arrived, paramedics found crushed up white powder on a table along with a credit card and straw and decided to give Rich 2 doses of Narcan (often used to treat opiate overdoses) to try and revive him.

Chanel told responders Rich had battled opiate addiction in the past but she believed he was clean.

Rich never regained consciousness and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.

The report notes that police found bottles and bottles of testosterone in the home, 20 in total. Chanel said Rich is an admitted steroid user who's been juicing for more than 20 years.

Chanel also noted Rich had suffered from a slightly enlarged heart at one point in his life -- but didn't know if that contributed to the medical emergency.

Chanel says Rich is still alive and fighting -- but has asked for prayers.

I doubt he's got a script for 20 vials...

Come on , its Rich Piana . Theres probably vials and drugs all over the place . The guy was a self-admitted addict and AAS abuser. Just like most of US....:rolleyes:

Too bad he didn't read @master.on threads
Where to keep gear hidden for a "clean house"?

Muscle sport mag put a video up with an update on YouTube.
They took him out of a coma, checked his mobility and responsiveness and then decided to put him back in a coma to protect his brain from more swelling.
1 Most likely stroke

2 could have been a heart attack, but needs to be a massive one so that heart stops pumping and brain cells "starve" from blood
so most likely stroke. Only time will tell

If your critically ill loved one is a “straight forward” admission to Intensive Care after elective or planned surgery or is a “soft” admission to Intensive Care for a medical emergency on a ward etc… your critically ill loved one should come off the ventilator/ respirator and out of the induced coma relatively quickly within 12- 72 hours!

sustained a head or brain injury or had a heart attack or cardiac arrest, then the breathing tube, the ventilator/ respirator and the induced coma might be required for more than 72 hours

https://intensivecarehotline.com/questions/how-long-does-it-take-to-wake-up-after-an-induced-coma/

So doctors did the right thing by taking him out induced-coma, and putting him back again, as compared to longer nonstop coma, which makes harder to wake up.
Let's hope the best for him.

I doubt he's got a script for 20 vials...

Just to put things in perspective, we are assuming 10ML vials when there are also 1ML vials common for TRT scripts. The 1ML vials come in boxes which are the same size as packaging for a common 10ML bottle. He could easily have a 20 week supply scripted to him and have "20 vials" all legit.

Muscle sport mag put a video up with an update on YouTube.
They took him out of a coma, checked his mobility and responsiveness and then decided to put him back in a coma to protect his brain from more swelling.
Don't hesitate to post links to this info...

Was just BCAAs he was snorting. Nothing to worry about.
^^^this^^^ fuckin dying;) but now I feel bad for laughing:( hope he does recover I don't wish that on anyone. Wonder how many on here are battling addiction and over using/abusing steroids...if someone is I hope they know that theirs alot of former addicts on here that would be more than willing to talk and help out in any way they can. I've been thru alot of addiction in my family if someone needs to talk. We need more positive stories not tragedies.

So let me get this straight. She was giving him a hair cut in the bathroom and right there in the bathroom is where paramedics found a white powder substance,rolled up bill and a credit card?????

"When emergency personnel arrived, paramedics found crushed up white powder on a table along with a credit card and straw."

But then she stated to police.......

"Chanel told responders Rich had battled opiate addiction in the past but she believed he was clean".:confused::confused::confused:

I'm sorry but that's funny.
Chanel ...." OMG LIKE I THOUGHT LIKE HE WAS LIKE CLEAN AND STUFF" I THOUGHT LIKE THAT WAS LIKE THE NEW KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT STUFF" OR 5150 .. LIKE GODDAMN IT

So let me get this straight. She was giving him a hair cut in the bathroom and right there in the bathroom is where paramedics found a white powder substance,rolled up bill and a credit card?????

"When emergency personnel arrived, paramedics found crushed up white powder on a table along with a credit card and straw."

"Chanel told responders Rich had battled opiate addiction in the past but she believed he was clean".:confused::confused::confused:

Chanel ...." OMG LIKE I THOUGHT LIKE HE WAS LIKE CLEAN AND STUFF" I THOUGHT LIKE THAT WAS LIKE THE NEW KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT STUFF" OR 5150 .. LIKE GODDAMN IT
Sounds like some some shit on the ID channel...she wanted that insurance money lmao

Sounds like some some shit on the ID channel...she wanted that insurance money lmao
Lol yeah she says she thought he was clean meanwhile she's blowing Coke up his nose with a straw like your kids blow bubbles in there drinks through a straw lol all while waiting for the paramedics.

Are seriousness hope he pulls through.

Bodybuilder Rich Piana Had 20 Bottles of Steroids During Medical Emergency

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana had 20 bottles of steroids in his home at the time of his medical emergency ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

Cops were called to Piana's Florida home at 1:30 PM on Monday after the 46-year-old social media sensation suddenly collapsed in his bathroom while getting a haircut from his girlfriend, Chanel.

Piana's girlfriend says she tried to catch the former Mr. California bodybuilding champ when he collapsed but couldn't due to his massive size and weight. Chanel told officials Piana struck his head during the fall.

The 911 operator instructed Chanel to perform CPR but she was unable to revive him.

When emergency personnel arrived, paramedics found crushed up white powder on a table along with a credit card and straw and decided to give Rich 2 doses of Narcan (often used to treat opiate overdoses) to try and revive him.

Chanel told responders Rich had battled opiate addiction in the past but she believed he was clean.

Rich never regained consciousness and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.

The report notes that police found bottles and bottles of testosterone in the home, 20 in total. Chanel said Rich is an admitted steroid user who's been juicing for more than 20 years.

Chanel also noted Rich had suffered from a slightly enlarged heart at one point in his life -- but didn't know if that contributed to the medical emergency.

Chanel says Rich is still alive and fighting -- but has asked for prayers.
Charges? Hope not

See! What have i been trying to tell ya?! Having hair is dangerous. Suprised there isnt more freak hair cutting/falling incidents.
God help you non bald ones:D

Anyone ever get a haircut standing up? Her statement and the circumstances are very sketchy. What kind of asshole cops search someone's house over a few lines on the counter in a situation like that.

It truly just looks and sounds like he was getting high on opiates, he went about his day as addicts do, she might or might not have been giving him a haircut and he fell out/overdosed (which often happens later and not right when you smoke, snort or inject something) and smacked his head on the way down.

Lot of weight to hit something. Thoughts go to him and his family. Sad for anyone to go through... I think a lot of us can relate on a personal level

It truly just looks and sounds like he was getting high on opiates, he went about his day as addicts do, she might or might not have been giving him a haircut and he fell out/overdosed (which often happens later and not right when you smoke, snort or inject something) and smacked his head on the way down.

Lot of weight to hit something. Thoughts go to him and his family. Sad for anyone to go through... I think a lot of us can relate on a personal level
The only thing I can't relate to in this story is having a girl to cut my hair :(

Anyone ever get a haircut standing up? Her statement and the circumstances are very sketchy. What kind of asshole cops search someone's house over a few lines on the counter in a situation like that.
I stand up when my wife is touching up my neckline but yeah doesn't really make sense otherwise.:oops: fuckin receding up front and running down my neck and onto my back:( middle aged guy up front weird forest dwelling humanoid out back:confused: