Rich Piana in coma possible overdose?

Yeah that was why Chanel made a post was to shut that down, then TMZ and generation iron followed

UPDATE: Rich Piana In Stable Condition Despite Rumors

Sources confirm that Rich Piana is stable and improving.

Rich Piana and 5% Percent Nutrition director of marketing Jon Gatewood has confirmed with Generation Iron that Rich Piana is in stable condition and improving. It is still unknown what the direct cause of his hospitalization beyond rumors of overdose.

I sensed that there was a health scare going on with him. A 280-300lb bodybuilder dropping his protein to 80 grams a day tells me that there's possible kidney issues. And what I'd like to know is why in the hell law enforcement reported it if it was a medical emergency?

I sensed that there was a health scare going on with him. A 280-300lb bodybuilder dropping his protein to 80 grams a day tells me that there's possible kidney issues. And what I'd like to know is why in the hell law enforcement reported it if it was a medical emergency?

Maybe they called for an alpha unit and the cops were medical trained. We have a lot of cops here who are also geared up with medical supplies and who are also paramedics.

Maybe they called for an alpha unit and the cops were medical trained. We have a lot of cops here who are also geared up with medical supplies and who are also paramedics.
Maybe law enforcement responded becsuse he's a celebrity to a degree, they went in case of wrong doing?

I bet law enforcement was called to help pick his big oil-laden ass up...
Fixed for you :)

At least this is some good news he's on the mend and not dead as some people have been mistakenly saying. Good to see that rumor is buried now, and here's to the big guy bouncing back from this health scare a more humble person. People loading their bodies up with all sorts of chemicals should expect the body to react negatively.

Fixed for you :)

At least this is some good news he's on the mend and not dead as some people have been mistakenly saying. Good to see that rumor is buried now, and here's to the big guy bouncing back from this health scare a more humble person. People loading their bodies up with all sorts of chemicals should expect the body to react negatively.

You are contradicting yourself here buddy.....

If you watched the video he didn't go to hospital for being loaded up......

So you are just continuing on with the rumor and aren't helping to bury anything...... just fueling the rumors more....

Could be a multitude of things. If they have him intubated they will sedate him or put him in a "medically induced comma". Which is most often the reason I've personally seen. As already stated there's multiple reasons for sedation or "medically induced comas". Overdose rarely being one of them. Trauma being the leading cause. Intubation, for thoughs unfarmilure, is an endotrachial tube often placed by paramedics on scene when a patient is found unresponsive and not breathing. This tube ensures that there is a patent airway to the lungs for artificial respiration with a BVM and now paramedics can focus on other possible causes without worrying too much about his O2 levels. Upon arriving at the hospital they will give certain drugs that will sedate the patient for multiple reasons. One is so they're metabolic rate stays low and with this the heart rate and blood pressure and oxogen levels via endo trachia intubation can be more easily manipulated by medical staff.I'm assuming his heart was beating seeing how he's still alive currently and they did not say he suffered from a MI. A stroke could be possible but from my knowledge most 911 calls in this realm would suggest some sort of head trauma.

Bodybuilder Rich Piana Had 20 Bottles of Steroids During Medical Emergency

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana had 20 bottles of steroids in his home at the time of his medical emergency ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

Cops were called to Piana's Florida home at 1:30 PM on Monday after the 46-year-old social media sensation suddenly collapsed in his bathroom while getting a haircut from his girlfriend, Chanel.

Piana's girlfriend says she tried to catch the former Mr. California bodybuilding champ when he collapsed but couldn't due to his massive size and weight. Chanel told officials Piana struck his head during the fall.

The 911 operator instructed Chanel to perform CPR but she was unable to revive him.

When emergency personnel arrived, paramedics found crushed up white powder on a table along with a credit card and straw and decided to give Rich 2 doses of Narcan (often used to treat opiate overdoses) to try and revive him.

Chanel told responders Rich had battled opiate addiction in the past but she believed he was clean.

Rich never regained consciousness and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.

The report notes that police found bottles and bottles of testosterone in the home, 20 in total. Chanel said Rich is an admitted steroid user who's been juicing for more than 20 years.

Chanel also noted Rich had suffered from a slightly enlarged heart at one point in his life -- but didn't know if that contributed to the medical emergency.

Chanel says Rich is still alive and fighting -- but has asked for prayers.

Bodybuilder Rich Piana Had 20 Bottles of Steroids During Medical Emergency

Bodybuilding superstar Rich Piana had 20 bottles of steroids in his home at the time of his medical emergency ... this according to the police report obtained by TMZ Sports.

Cops were called to Piana's Florida home at 1:30 PM on Monday after the 46-year-old social media sensation suddenly collapsed in his bathroom while getting a haircut from his girlfriend, Chanel.

Piana's girlfriend says she tried to catch the former Mr. California bodybuilding champ when he collapsed but couldn't due to his massive size and weight. Chanel told officials Piana struck his head during the fall.

The 911 operator instructed Chanel to perform CPR but she was unable to revive him.

When emergency personnel arrived, paramedics found crushed up white powder on a table along with a credit card and straw and decided to give Rich 2 doses of Narcan (often used to treat opiate overdoses) to try and revive him.

Chanel told responders Rich had battled opiate addiction in the past but she believed he was clean.

Rich never regained consciousness and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.

The report notes that police found bottles and bottles of testosterone in the home, 20 in total. Chanel said Rich is an admitted steroid user who's been juicing for more than 20 years.

Chanel also noted Rich had suffered from a slightly enlarged heart at one point in his life -- but didn't know if that contributed to the medical emergency.

Chanel says Rich is still alive and fighting -- but has asked for prayers.

Random thought but I wonder if insurance would try to bail on payin the bill cause of his abuse of all these drugs.

Damn. Not a huge 5% guy but wishing rich the best. Time for old boy to focus on what really matters. Family, friends, sobriety and happiness.

Just 20 vials though? I'd have guessed more. That's the difference between a brewer and a user I guess.

Muscle sport mag put a video up with an update on YouTube.
They took him out of a coma, checked his mobility and responsiveness and then decided to put him back in a coma to protect his brain from more swelling.

Damn. Not a huge 5% guy but wishing rich the best. Time for old boy to focus on what really matters. Family, friends, sobriety and happiness.

Just 20 vials though? I'd have guessed more. That's the difference between a brewer and a user I guess.

This ^^^

I know guys on here with way more in their possession. Actually expected more than that.

Think he gets charges for possession/trafficking out of this?

This ^^^

I know guys on here with way more in their possession. Actually expected more than that.

Think he gets charges for possession/trafficking out of this?
He's said in a video earlier this year that everything in his house he has a prescription for. I'd imagine anything he doesn't have a script for, he's smart enough to keep off site

He's said in a video earlier this year that everything in his house he has a prescription for. I'd imagine anything he doesn't have a script for, he's smart enough to keep off site

I doubt he's got a script for 20 vials...

How many guys here stock up their pharma stuff for cycles and run ugl to cruise tho?

Truth but a script TRT dose would take forever to go through 20 vials ...have to be a good doctor to keep hooking him up.. That's like 40,000mg of test, minimum... Lol.

Truth but a script TRT dose would take forever to go through 20 vials ...have to be a good doctor to keep hooking him up.. That's like 40,000mg of test, minimum... Lol.

Come on , its Rich Piana . Theres probably vials and drugs all over the place . The guy was a self-admitted addict and AAS abuser. Just like most of US....:rolleyes: