Rich Piana in coma possible overdose?

I stand up when my wife is touching up my neckline but yeah doesn't really make sense otherwise.:oops: fuckin receding up front and running down my neck and onto my back:( middle aged guy up front weird forest dwelling humanoid out back:confused:

Just let the mullet come in and be proud.. :D

Anyone ever get a haircut standing up? Her statement and the circumstances are very sketchy. What kind of asshole cops search someone's house over a few lines on the counter in a situation like that.
Incident to search. Someone could have said yes to search in the moment and didn't realize it.

It truly just looks and sounds like he was getting high on opiates, he went about his day as addicts do, she might or might not have been giving him a haircut and he fell out/overdosed (which often happens later and not right when you smoke, snort or inject something) and smacked his head on the way down.

Lot of weight to hit something. Thoughts go to him and his family. Sad for anyone to go through... I think a lot of us can relate on a personal level

Well if she was giving him a haircut obviously it wasn't finished and that would be apparent. There's little things to this story that can easily be clearafied if any of us were there.

Chanel made a post today with a phone number set up by 5% for people to call and leave messages for rich, which she will personally play them all back to him.
That could end terribly. Hopefully someone screens them before she listens

That could end terribly. Hopefully someone screens them before she listens
I would imagine 5% staff will screen them, before giving them to Chanel. I know they both project a totally tough image, but at least for her and their family I'm sure theyre pretty vulnerable right now emotionally.

I'd hate to jump to assumptions here, but anyone in a coma this long probably doesn't have a good chance of survival. This is probably a matter of his brain not operating the way it should to send signals to his body. It's probably just a waiting game until they pull the plug. I hope not but seeing this first hand says otherwise usually.

I don't know what the normal length of time is but this isn't looking too good. I wasn't his biggest fan but I remember watching his videos a LONG time ago. It won't be the same without him.

I'd hate to jump to assumptions here, but anyone in a coma this long probably doesn't have a good chance of survival. This is probably a matter of his brain not operating the way it should to send signals to his body. It's probably just a waiting game until they pull the plug. I hope not but seeing this first hand says otherwise usually.

It's an induced coma

Rich is most likely going to die if he was placed back in a medically induced coma that fast. I think being a chemical toilet for the past 20 years has caught up to him. Best scenario may also be semi vegetative state and long term care facility.

Did they disclose what really happend yet? Was it drugs , or did he just pass out and bump his head?