Rich Piana in coma possible overdose?

Gotta feel sorry for anyone who is going down. We all get there. No one deserves it more or less than anyone else. It just is. God Speed.

1 Any updates?

2013 skiing accident[edit]
On 29 December 2013, Schumacher was skiing with his 14-year-old son Mick, descending the Combe de Saulire below the Dent de Burgin above Méribel in the French Alps. While crossing an unsecured off-piste area between Piste Chamois and Piste Mauduit,[210][211] he fell and hit his head on a rock, sustaining a serious head injury despite wearing a ski helmet. According to his physicians, he would most likely have died if he had not been wearing a helmet.[212] Schumacher was put into a medically induced coma because of traumatic brain injury; his doctors reported on 7 March 2014 that his condition was stable.[213][214] On 4 April 2014, Schumacher's agent reported that he was showing "moments of consciousness" as he was gradually withdrawn from the medically induced coma, adding to reports by relatives of "small encouraging signs" over the preceding month.[215] In mid-June he was moved from intensive care into a rehabilitation ward.[216] By 16 June 2014, Schumacher had regained consciousness and left Grenoble Hospital for further rehabilitation at the University Hospital (CHUV) in Lausanne, Switzerland.[217] On 9 September 2014, Schumacher left CHUV and was brought back to his home for further rehabilitation.[13] In November 2014, it was reported that Schumacher was "paralysed and in a wheelchair"; he "cannot speak and has memory problems".[218] In a video interview released in May 2015, Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm said that his condition is slowly improving "considering the severeness of the injury he had".[219]

In September 2016, Felix Damm, Schumacher's lawyer, told a German court that his client "cannot walk", in response to false reports from December 2015 in German publication Die Bunte that he could "walk a couple of steps".[220][221]
Michael Schumacher - Wikipedia
Why did you post this random ass shit?

Don't know how to link an IG post but follow @c_no5 as it's rich's girl and her last photo post where they're holding hands stated he is alive and he is ok.
Yes alive and ok, not awake. She never said a word about him being awake.

Being ok could simply mean in stable non critical condition. I would follow what she says word for word and not try to speculate what she meant

I wasn't his biggest fan by any means but I'll be bummed if he goes and I didn't get to meet him.

I bet law enforcement was called to help pick his big ass up...

Law enforcement OFTEN accompanies, or is contacted by EMS, in medical
calls where the end result is reasonably thought to be the UNEXPECTED demise of a patient.

Why? Bc the site then becomes a crime scene!

JIM

Last edited:
It's important to note few if any of Rich's status reports are being rendered by medical personnel, so consider the source!

And the statements Ive seen to date are VERY vague like; he's stable, improving, doing better, etc yet say NOTHING about how he's recovering from a neurological perspective.

Are his eyes open

Is he following verbal commands "open your eyes', "raise your right leg", "squeeze my hand" etc

Simple stuff we all take for granted.

Finally understand there's a HUGE difference between being "awake" and "AWARE", and I've yet to see any reports on either.

Jim

Last edited:
Don't know how to link an IG post but follow @c_no5 as it's rich's girl and her last photo post where they're holding hands stated he is alive and he is ok.

I'd tend to believe his GF has a limited understanding about neurologic recovery due to trauma and/or anoxic brain injury. And she probably commenting about what she has been told his VITALS are stable as is his lung, heart, and kidney function BUT the brain is another matter.

I say this bc I read one report where is coma drugs were reversed yet shortly thereafter he was "placed back into a coma".

This is usually done when minimal or no signs of NEUROLOGICAL improvement are noted!

I'd tend to believe his GF has a limited understanding about neurologic recovery due to trauma and/or anoxic brain injury. And she probably commenting about what she has been told his VITALS are stable as is his lung, heart, and kidney function BUT the brain is another matter.

I say this bc I read one report where is coma drugs were reversed yet shortly thereafter he was "placed back into a coma".

This is usually done when minimal or no signs of NEUROLOGICAL improvement are noted!
Well thanks for breaking it down. I also read where he was placed back into a coma but with no medical experience I didn't know why.

Well thanks for breaking it down. I also read where he was placed back into a coma but with no medical experience I didn't know why.

Without any indication about the length of time RP was in a non-perfusing rhythm like; asystole (AKA flat line) it's next to impossible to prognosticate outcome w or wo a medically induced coma.

That being said the absence of blood flow to the brain for as little as FIVE MINUTES, and a certain degree of neurological sequelae are almost guaranteed.

The fact EMS was able to "get him back" (implying a return of HR and BP) relatively quickly is a good sign.

That being said, since a return of spontaneous circulation often occurs in younger "OD" folk with strong hearts and lungs, it's not a reliable prognostic indicator of neurologic recovery.

Rip rich piana..
Stan Mcquay posted it on his Instagram.

As well a Bradley posted this on his too IMG_8011.JPG