Rich Piana in coma possible overdose?

I understand that, but the reason for it is what I'm talking about. In thinking major brain damage here. I hope he's going to be ok, I really do.

Yeah well the reason why it's an induced coma it's because they want less swell on the brain area so maybe he's gotta a chance. They'll wake him up when it's time, hopefully he'll be alright !

Is the induced coma from him hitting his size 12 melon on whatever or the gagers of coke? Or super-sized combo ftw?

Is the induced coma from him hitting his size 12 melon on whatever or the gagers of coke? Or super-sized combo ftw?
Maybe wait and see what gets released before saying stuff like that. Regardless of the cause, or your take on him, still should be respectful given his condition currently

Maybe wait and see what gets released before saying stuff like that. Regardless of the cause, or your take on him, still should be respectful given his condition currently

Shit man I ain't dogging him. He does have a big head and he did hit it on something...Right?

He's awake and such, not much more
When did you hear he was awake? Link?

Chanel hasn't said anything about it nor has 5% from what I've seen. Muscle sport mag said he was temporarily brought out of a coma and then they put him back under.

I'm not a fan of his, but I want to see the guy pull thru. Would really like to see what he looks like after being in the hospital. Can you imagine the weight he is losing? Off gear, not able to train, can't eat to maintain...... geeezzz

I live pretty close to rich and i frequent his power and strength gym from time to time. Word around the camp fire here is that he was always heavy into coke and opiates. So i wasn't surprised when i heard this and i even told @QueenColossus03 that i highly doubt that all this was caused by aas. I wasn't surprised about the news that they found some mystery substance when they got to him. But of course now everyone is going to blame steroids because of this dumb shit. I want to feel sorry for him but god damn it i just can't.....

1 Any updates?

2013 skiing accident[edit]
On 29 December 2013, Schumacher was skiing with his 14-year-old son Mick, descending the Combe de Saulire below the Dent de Burgin above Méribel in the French Alps. While crossing an unsecured off-piste area between Piste Chamois and Piste Mauduit,[210][211] he fell and hit his head on a rock, sustaining a serious head injury despite wearing a ski helmet. According to his physicians, he would most likely have died if he had not been wearing a helmet.[212] Schumacher was put into a medically induced coma because of traumatic brain injury; his doctors reported on 7 March 2014 that his condition was stable.[213][214] On 4 April 2014, Schumacher's agent reported that he was showing "moments of consciousness" as he was gradually withdrawn from the medically induced coma, adding to reports by relatives of "small encouraging signs" over the preceding month.[215] In mid-June he was moved from intensive care into a rehabilitation ward.[216] By 16 June 2014, Schumacher had regained consciousness and left Grenoble Hospital for further rehabilitation at the University Hospital (CHUV) in Lausanne, Switzerland.[217] On 9 September 2014, Schumacher left CHUV and was brought back to his home for further rehabilitation.[13] In November 2014, it was reported that Schumacher was "paralysed and in a wheelchair"; he "cannot speak and has memory problems".[218] In a video interview released in May 2015, Schumacher's manager Sabine Kehm said that his condition is slowly improving "considering the severeness of the injury he had".[219]

In September 2016, Felix Damm, Schumacher's lawyer, told a German court that his client "cannot walk", in response to false reports from December 2015 in German publication Die Bunte that he could "walk a couple of steps".[220][221]
Michael Schumacher - Wikipedia