Rich Piana in coma possible overdose?

Out of all the human body experiments, surgeries, AAS, GH, IGF, INSULIN. Fucking recs do Rich in. I feel like were living in a quasi universe recently. Fucking FOOD does Dallas McCarver in. A 6' 330lb freak of nature and food. Fucking food! Dont much care for Rich but i sincerely wish the best for the ones he left behind. Rest In Peace

Out of all the human body experiments, surgeries, AAS, GH, IGF, INSULIN. Fucking recs do Rich in. I feel like were living in a quasi universe recently. Fucking FOOD does Dallas McCarver in. A 6' 330lb freak of nature and food. Fucking food! Dont much care for Rich but i sincerely wish the best for the ones he left behind. Rest In Peace
Don't forget Sifiso Thabete's... died last week doing his backflip that he does before every show to pump the crowd up, landed on his head. You can see the vid if you look around

Bodybuilder dies after botched backflip attempt

RIP Rich, thoughts and prayers go to his family

Bad shit happens in 3s as they say
When I think about this statement I get afraid. I recently tore an adductor, ripped off a biceps tendon and what's going to be the third injury??o_O

All in all, I can't complain. It could obviously be much worse... rip rich

First let me start out by saying may Rich rest in peace. The guy was entertaining and I loved watching this videos he would upload. His supplement company I was a fan of as well. Good quality products and I actually used his liver and organ protector during my first cycle. I will continue to use his products even though he is no longer here. He inspired many to be hard working in the gym and did his best to help them realize their potential.

The only thing I don't like about this is that he was snorting something he shouldn't have which caused him to feel the way he did and collapse on the floor. IF I was to guess they will do an autopsy and determine it was a heart attack that did him in. When the heart stops, oxygen stops flowing to the brain. They put many people in medically induced comas because of it. Say what you want but years of self admitted abuse of different kinds of compounds in the excessive amounts he was taking shortened his life.

First let me start out by saying may Rich rest in peace. The guy was entertaining and I loved watching this videos he would upload. His supplement company I was a fan of as well. Good quality products and I actually used his liver and organ protector during my first cycle. I will continue to use his products even though he is no longer here. He inspired many to be hard working in the gym and did his best to help them realize their potential.

The only thing I don't like about this is that he was snorting something he shouldn't have which caused him to feel the way he did and collapse on the floor. IF I was to guess they will do an autopsy and determine it was a heart attack that did him in. When the heart stops, oxygen stops flowing to the brain. They put many people in medically induced comas because of it. Say what you want but years of self admitted abuse of different kinds of compounds in the excessive amounts he was taking shortened his life.
If the EMT's gave him Narcan/Naloxone then it is highly unlikely that the cause of death is heart attack

There are many things that hinder and stop the flow of oxygen to the brain. I 100% agree that regardless, his plan was not to live a long life into old age. I think he even talks about it in many of his vids... how he'd rather walk around huge basically

See his girlfriend Chanel? If i was him i woulda been on my best behavior and wanna live life as long as i could! Shes unbelievable! Goddam priorities mehn!