SCAMMED AGAIN: @ironanabaolics sold me underdosed Anavar GTFIH

Gaia262

@IronAnabolics

After my first ordeal being scammed by Gentech Laboratory , Iron anabolics reached out to me with sympathy.

Thread 'Gentech Laboratories : All users report in: They are Selling Fake Gear: My story' Gentech Laboratories : All users report in: They are Selling Fake Gear: My story

20210110_164223.jpg

I purchased 10mg × 50 of Anavar and sent it off to @janoshik for testing.

20210110_165210.jpg

The results came back is was over 40% underdosed.

20210110_163034.jpg

What annoys me is that he is ignoring my emails, my calls , my texts and my forum messages.

@Test_Subject
@Silentlemon1011
@Obscured78
@BigDaddyV
@Cashton
@BigBaldBeardGuy
@MisterSuperGod
@MindlessWork
@Wood4days
@cochino

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210110-162753_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210110-162753_Chrome.jpg
    338.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 20210110_163217.jpg
    20210110_163217.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 224
Last edited:
@IronAnabolics What have ye to say for thyself ? @Gaia262 sorry you keep getting ripped off buddy... honestly very unfortunate, at least you are taking the initiative to actually test the products, good on you brother and thanks for bringing this to the attention of the board.

Fuck this shit

Hopefully is test e isn't underdosed

Is it too much to buy roids that work? I thought that's what this forum was about

@IronAnabolics What have ye to say for thyself ? @Gaia262 sorry you keep getting ripped off buddy... honestly very unfortunate, at least you are taking the initiative to actually test the products, good on you brother and thanks for bringing this to the attention of the board.
I'd be livid if I bought that shit. The test results mean one of two things:

1) He's underdosing his gear.

2) He is putting the proper amount of API in the mix, but has no idea how to properly blend materials and the tab dosage are all over the place.

In either case, it's a garbage result -- either he's a scammer or he's inept.

I'd be livid if I bought that. The test results mean one of two things:

1) He's underdosing his gear.

2) He is putting the proper amount of API in the mix, but has no idea how to properly blend materials and the tab dosage are all over the place.

In either case, it's a garbage result -- either he's a scammer or he's inept.
Is ansvar an expensive raw?

See he may not underdosed his test enth since it is piss cheap
However if ansvar is more expensive then we have a problem

Thanks for testing.

When IronAnabolics said “he would like to help you out” how did he help you?

He offered me free primobolan for being scammed with Gentech, i refused but thanked him for the offer.

I appreciated his sympathies and took it in good nature so decided to purchase Anavar with him. Seeing he is also an active member on here.

I'm not a callous person looking for fights I want this relationship to work.

Is ansvar an expensive raw?

See he may not underdosed his test enth since it is piss cheap
However if ansvar is more expensive then we have a problem
Not especially. It's only ~$5 a gram. One gram will make 100 x 10mg tablets, so it's really not that expensive.

If I had to take a guess, his tab making process just sucks. It makes no sense to ruin your reputation over saving $2 a satchel. These days, with the ready availability of testing, you'd have to be an idiot to purposely under-dose your product.

Not especially. It's only ~$5 a gram. One gram will make 100 x 10mg tablets, so it's really not that expensive.

If I had to take a guess, his tab making process just sucks. It makes no sense to ruin your reputation over saving $2 a satchel. These days, with the ready availability of testing, you'd have to be an idiot to purposely under-dose your product.
I think its an accident ngl

He's been afk for weeks tho but has completed my order, I'm getting test which hopefully he hasn't fucked up

Could the raws be underdosed? He's got good labs for previous roids

I agree with this, I think he just messed up.

Btw to the OP, not sure if you can but might wanna edit your post or ask Jano to remove your email from that lab report. It's showing if you visit his site

I think its an accident ngl

He's been afk for weeks tho but has completed my order, I'm getting test which hopefully he hasn't fucked up

Could the raws be underdosed? He's got good labs for previous roids
Tabs are a lot harder to make accurately than oils. If you fuck oils up, you should give up on the steroid game and just open a business cleaning windows with your tongue.

IA also had a couple of floaters reported in the last month or so. He wanted the first customer to send him back the vial to examine. He claims that he examines all vials and they are clear but then another customer popped up claiming they also had some pubes.

Now a days, he might respond to his own thread once a week and basically swept the floater accusations under the rug because the customer decided he didn't want to risk sending the vial back to him.

And now he has severely underdosed anavar to boot. Either he has been overwhelmed by orders and has started cutting corners or he never knew what he was doing in the first place.

Either way, I would take a hard pass on using this dude.

IA also had a couple of floaters reported in the last month or so. He wanted the first customer to send him back the vial to examine. He claims that he examines all vials and they are clear but then another customer popped up claiming they also had some pubes.

Now a days, he might respond to his own thread once a week and basically swept the floater accusations under the rug because the customer decided he didn't want to risk sending the vial back to him.

And now he has severely underdosed anavar to boot. Either he has been overwhelmed by orders and has started cutting corners or he never knew what he was doing in the first place.

Either way, I would take a hard pass on using this dude.
The floaters were proven false by another user saying that he thought he had floaters but it was on the outside but he should be wearing gloves while handling the vials

As for underdosing he's been very good in the past

Could his raws be underdosed from a seperate lab

The floaters were proven false by another user saying that he thought he had floaters but it was on the outside but he should be wearing gloves while handling the vials

As for underdosing he's been very good in the past

Could his raws be underdosed from a seperate lab
Listen man,

You really need to slow your roll and stfu. You literally don't know what the fuck you are talking about and yet you can't shut your hole.

Nothing was proven false about the floaters, dip shit. Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit.

Just because someone else had some fucked up, hairy labels doesn't make the other two guys who reported having floaters in their gear liars. One of the two sounded like he wasn't positive but the first dude made a video and definitely had shit floating around in his vial.

And I don't care if IA was good in the past. Damn near every fucking lab that decides to call it a wrap goes out on a bad note.

Sure his raws could be underdosed. He could also be fucking autistic. But it doesn't matter. Good sources get their raws and finished products tested so it would not be a problem.

Do yourself a favor and log out of your account and don't log back into it. Start over with a new one. But this time, do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut and try educating yourself by doing a bunch of reading instead of writing.

Listen man,

You really need to slow your roll and stfu. You literally don't know what the fuck you are talking about and yet you can't shut your hole.

Nothing was proven false about the floaters, dip shit. Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit.

Just because someone else had some fucked up, hairy labels doesn't make the other two guys who reported having floaters in their gear liars. One of the two sounded like he wasn't positive but the first dude made a video and definitely had shit floating around in his vial.

And I don't care if IA was good in the past. Damn near every fucking lab that decides to call it a wrap goes out on a bad note.

Sure his raws could be underdosed. He could also be fucking autistic. But it doesn't matter. Good sources get their raws and finished products tested so it would not be a problem.

Do yourself a favor and log out of your account and don't log back into it. Start over with a new one. But this time, do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut and try educating yourself by doing a bunch of reading instead of writing.
Didn't read a single word of your long essay :)