SCAMMED AGAIN: @ironanabaolics sold me underdosed Anavar GTFIH

That's your problem numb nuts. Probably should have took the time. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink.
Muh muh

Shut up disturbing this thread it's a complaint thread about underdosed roids
You're acting like a toddler begging for attention.

Muh muh

Shut up disturbing this thread it's a complaint thread about underdosed roids
You're acting like a toddler begging for attention.

Actually we really like @MadBret here.

What the fuck have you done besides sucking the IronAnabolic dick and now you’re asking for a new source. GTFO. Do your own reading and take responsibility for your own health.

Now since you want to you get to play the “Lone Wolf” part. Good luck with that. Nobody is going to respond to your posts moving forward.

Actually we really like @MadBret here.

What the fuck have you done besides sucking the IronAnabolic dick and now you’re asking for a new source. GTFO. Do your own reading and take responsibility for your own health.

Now since you want to you get to play the “Lone Wolf” part. Good luck with that. Nobody is going to respond to your posts moving forward.
Thanks for wiring an essay! "nobody is going to respond to your posts"
Well I'm sure you don't mind me calling you a faggot liking to jerk off your mate here when I offend him

"boohoo I'm ugly as fuck and need roids to look better" haha hahaha were all in that same boat but acting like you act is cringe

Thanks for wiring an essay! "nobody is going to respond to your posts"
Well I'm sure you don't mind me calling you a faggot liking to jerk off your mate here when I offend him

"boohoo I'm ugly as fuck and need roids to look better" haha hahaha were all in that same boat but acting like you act is cringe

Boohoo you lost your steroid source. That just leaves you ugly as fuck.

Go to eroids. They’d love you.

I got no skin in the game with IA but have been following and ya I got to say @JohnnyKKK sure sounds like a shill for IA. As soon as I see floaters, underdosed gear, and possible MIA, that source would be a no go for me

I got no skin in the game with IA but have been following and ya I got to say @JohnnyKKK sure sounds like a shill for IA. As soon as I see floaters, underdosed gear, and possible MIA, that source would be a no go for me
XD I don't know where else to buy for such a good price but Im trying to find out

I'm hoping his gear is good since Ive got some shit coming

@IronAnabolics

After my first ordeal being scammed by Gentech Laboratory , Iron anabolics reached out to me with sympathy.

Thread 'Gentech Laboratories : All users report in: They are Selling Fake Gear: My story' Gentech Laboratories : All users report in: They are Selling Fake Gear: My story

View attachment 140735

I purchased 10mg × 50 of Anavar and sent it off to @janoshik for testing.

View attachment 140737

The results came back is was over 40% underdosed.

View attachment 140722

What annoys me is that he is ignoring my emails, my calls , my texts and my forum messages.

@Test_Subject
@Silentlemon1011
@Obscured78
@BigDaddyV
@Cashton
@BigBaldBeardGuy
@MisterSuperGod
@MindlessWork
@Wood4days
@cochino
At this point you should just stop fucking with them altogether. Don’t even respond.
After their first mistake you should have, people make mistakes, but when it negatively affects your health you need to move on and find someone new.
This lab clearly disregards all safety measures and does not give a shit about customers

Every day that passes since my purchase with him I regret even more my choice

Yet you're going to talk shit at 2 of the guys on this board that do their beat and go abive/Beyond to hold sources accountable?
(BBBG and Madbret) so that this shit doesnt happened as much?

I'd regret talking shit to the guys that look out for the safety of this community a lot more than buying some half dosed Var

Your priorities are fucked

@Gaia262 Not sure if you managed to get a reply yet, but to update the rest of you guys I emailed him and he ended up responding immediately.

IA basically said there was no proof the var tested was theirs and that it wasn’t tampered with, saying Jano ‘can take a photo of the samples being tested and attach it to the report upon request’. Is this an appropriate response from a vendor?

Yet you're going to talk shit at 2 of the guys on this board that do their beat and go abive/Beyond to hold sources accountable?

I'd regret talking shit to the guys that look out for the safety of this community a lot more than buying some half dosed Var

@JohnnyKKK is just another run of the mill, dime a dozen simpleton that won't last - neither here or more sadly, just in life.

Even regarding the underdosed anavar, he just invaded this thread because he was obsessed about his precious IA Test E being fucked also, which he foolishly went ape shit over for too many reasons while contradicting himself multiple times.

Then shows his true juvenile self by calling respected members childish names. You nailed it - "fucking idiot" sums him up well.

@Gaia262 Not sure if you managed to get a reply yet, but to update the rest of you guys I emailed him and he ended up responding immediately.

IA basically said there was no proof the var tested was theirs and that it wasn’t tampered with, saying Jano ‘can take a photo of the samples being tested and attach it to the report upon request’. Is this an appropriate response from a vendor?

Definitely not.
"Wasnt mine" isnt appropriate at all
A constructive solution would be helpful.
Like paying for @Gaia262 to RETEST again, with pictures attached from Jano as a special request etc.

Or paying a trusted member who has his Var in hand to test it.

Whatever the case is...
"Not mine" is a piss poor fucking response

Hey @IronAnabolics

Why not come address this here instead of talking shit on private messages.

This seems like this guys MO.. "send it back to me" or "there's no proof it was mine" is him avoiding accountability for his product..

They ducking started It

No