Sigma Audley Inc. - Your source for peptides, ancillaries, AAS, and more!

Haha thank you!

Surprisingly from previous experience with other vendors GHK-Cu they always had the PH off which caused annoying burning sensation after injections.
Did my first 3mg injection SubQ and other then local minor tenderness there is no burning sensation so, seems good so far.

Regarding HGH i have a kit from a different vendor I need to finish before starting Sigmas ones.

Will start with IGF-DES right into shoulder next week.
How do you like the GHK? Notice much in the way of results?

You got the 50mg one?
Yes sir.
.. and how high is your daily dosage?
Pleace tell us more. I'm interested in more information.
Thanks!
I take 3mg per day, usually when i run GHK-Cu i do one month ON one month OFF.
The shots are not the most comfortable due to the copper obviously so injection locations is deemed to be tender/sore a bit after.

Hair skin nails have big benefits from it and injury healing, surface and internal by promoting collagen synthesis.
So when i made my recovery stack order, i included 1 kit of it.

Haha thank you!

Surprisingly from previous experience with other vendors GHK-Cu they always had the PH off which caused annoying burning sensation after injections.
Did my first 3mg injection SubQ and other then local minor tenderness there is no burning sensation so, seems good so far.

Regarding HGH i have a kit from a different vendor I need to finish before starting Sigmas ones.

Will start with IGF-DES right into shoulder next week.
Let us know the ongoing results.

I grabbed a kit of the 100mg ghk-cu as well. Not starting that protocol till fall. But have just started a tb500/ bpc protocol of 2.5mg tb (every 3 days) and bpc (500mcg every day). Will wait and see what happens.

But have just started a tb500/ bpc protocol of 2.5mg tb (every 3 days) and bpc (500mcg every day). Will wait and see what happens.

Not sure your background or your reason for running TB/BPC, but some guys are getting results with 2-3 mg each per day.

It can get expensive but the most positive reports here are on the higher end of the dosing range for these 2 peptides.

Well, we can proudly say our products are properly dosed at least ;)

However, we have talked to @janoshik to fix this problem, and we hope he will, as this is just human error.

Wait…China has territories???

We have no relation whatsoever to this Chris person, we have our own operations running, our sources are mainly based in the People's Republic of China and it's territories, we do not have any relations with any other territories for the import of our products and raws. However, we do have warehouses abroad.

Not sure your background or your reason for running TB/BPC, but some guys are getting results with 2-3 mg each per day.

It can get expensive but the most positive reports here are on the higher end of the dosing range for these 2 peptides.
This is probably close to a dozen times I've run a cycle of tb/ bpc over the years. 7.5 - 10 mgs of tb500 weekly with 500mcg daily of bpc, has come to be my go to protocol for myself.
But thanks for the suggestion of others anecdotal reports.

This is probably close to a dozen times I've run a cycle of tb/ bpc over the years. 7.5 - 10 mgs of tb500 weekly with 500mcg daily of bpc, has come to be my go to protocol for myself.
But thanks for the suggestion of others anecdotal reports.
Mind if I ask whether you've noticed a difference between injecting locally vs not? My tricep tendons are pretty messed up but there's not a lot of meat around there to inject into.

Mind if I ask whether you've noticed a difference between injecting locally vs not? My tricep tendons are pretty messed up but there's not a lot of meat around there to inject into.

Idk.
Some people say it's systemic, some people insist that injecting near the area is the thing to do.
Doses vary a lot. For some people the more the better, whereas others kind of stick to the original protocols that were made public, when all this stuff became popular.
Here is the link to the video i told you about.
Found it recently but haven't looked at it, yet.
If it's rubbish, sorry.

personally i tried both.
I have used BPC\TB for solid 4 years now.

I use it locally if the injury is very acute, if its chronic issue i just go subQ in the stomach.
One thing worth mentioning with triceps injection is that the tendon is very close to the skin(the closer you are to the elbow) so i would suggest injecting directly into the triceps muscle belly, from previous experience, you do not want to aggravate the tendon with a needle poking into it, plus BPC\TB *CAN* cause some irritation in the injection site so you dont want that irritation would occur on the tendon.

Idk.
Some people say it's systemic, some people insist that injecting near the area is the thing to do.
Doses vary a lot. For some people the more the better, whereas others kind of stick to the original protocols that were made public, when all this stuff became popular.
Here is the link to the video i told you about.
Found it recently but haven't looked at it, yet.
If it's rubbish, sorry.

i went as far as 1g of both every day for a whole month and did not notice improved results, but that's me.
Now my go-to protocol is 250mcp of both, AM and PM with HGH in same syringe for total of 500mcg per day/3.5mg per week.

personally i tried both.
I have used BPC\TB for solid 4 years now.

I use it locally if the injury is very acute, if its chronic issue i just go subQ in the stomach.
One thing worth mentioning with triceps injection is that the tendon is very close to the skin(the closer you are to the elbow) so i would suggest injecting directly into the triceps muscle belly, from previous experience, you do not want to aggravate the tendon with a needle poking into it, plus BPC\TB *CAN* cause some irritation in the injection site so you dont want that irritation would occur on the tendon.

i went as far as 1g of both every day for a whole month and did not notice improved results, but that's me.
Now my go-to protocol is 250mcp of both, AM and PM with HGH in same syringe for total of 500mcg per day/3.5mg per week.
Nice. Yes, what you do for bpc is also the dosage I did.
I injected it near the site of the injury, despite the fact it was not acute, just because everywhere I read about it, at the time, was saying so.
I don't know whether more is necessarily better, because I have not tried a higher dose. For the ones who have tried, it makes a difference for some and no difference to others. I guess there is also an individual response to it, or it may depends on the extent of the injury.
You make a good point about the triceps tendon.
Not sure how I managed to mess mine up, but I did.

Hope the stuff you got from Sigma is working well for you, better than what you had used before.
Soon, injured Gorilla no more.