SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

@SkankHunt is BTC the only crypto you accept? I can get some obviously, but I just happen to generally have more LiteCoin on hand since it’s transaction fees are negligible compared to bit.

Interested in trying this source.

Not bothered by the negative comments. He could be sending people gold-plated cards redeemable for all the free pussy you can stand and somebody, somewhere would still complain. It's the nature of a forum like this on the internet.

Everybody gets complaints. For me what's important is that the complaint is directly answered with specifics that address the complaint directly. As opposed to weaseling out by just responding to the complainer with insults, or vague apologies and promises to be a better boy the next time around.

I'm satisfied that @SkankHunt has answered his complaints sufficiently without weaseling or evasion.

So yeah. I'm guardedly optimistic.
Still need to figure out how to do it though.

If I make an order I will say so on the board, then when I receive it I will tell the board exactly what I got and how good it is. Same thing I did every time I ordered from Nandro (requiescat in pace) who will be sorely missed.

@SkankHunt
Email message sent asking how to order. If the info is in board posts already I apologize. I only just started reading about you an hour ago when I found out Nandro was no longer in business.

Interested in trying this source.

Not bothered by the negative comments. He could be sending people gold-plated cards redeemable for all the free pussy you can stand and somebody, somewhere would still complain. It's the nature of a forum like this on the internet.

Everybody gets complaints. For me what's important is that the complaint is directly answered with specifics that address the complaint directly. As opposed to weaseling out by just responding to the complainer with insults, or vague apologies and promises to be a better boy the next time around.

I'm satisfied that @SkankHunt has answered his complaints sufficiently without weaseling or evasion.

So yeah. I'm guardedly optimistic.
Still need to figure out how to do it though.

If I make an order I will say so on the board, then when I receive it I will tell the board exactly what I got and how good it is. Same thing I did every time I ordered from Nandro (requiescat in pace) who will be sorely missed.

@SkankHunt
Email message sent asking how to order. If the info is in board posts already I apologize. I only just started reading about you an hour ago when I found out Nandro was no longer in business.
Back To The Future GIF

Hi all. I mean no disrespect if it's impolite to discuss pricing, but I've seen other threads where people scoff at $70 for 10ml of test. Skank looks to be charging $90. Is this a normal price for test that is US domestic?

I got a year supply from Deus only to realize it uses propylene glycol as carrier oil, which I'm allergic to. Trying to find something else that won't take 2 months to get here.

Hi all. I mean no disrespect if it's impolite to discuss pricing, but I've seen other threads where people scoff at $70 for 10ml of test. Skank looks to be charging $90. Is this a normal price for test that is US domestic?

I got a year supply from Deus only to realize it uses propylene glycol as carrier oil, which I'm allergic to. Trying to find something else that won't take 2 months to get here.
The difference is skank is carrying pharma grade test,Not underground test. Some prefer to pay more for pharma

He’s carrying pharma grade test thats manufactured in the U.S. Ask him if he accepts GoodRX discounts maybe he can knock down $25 or something

The westward doesn’t contain BA/BB if that’s interests you.

Sponsors

Latest posts