SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

BUYER BEWARE, THIS FAKE SOURCE IS AND HAS SOLD FAKE PHARMA GEAR.

There are a lot of people shilling for him, he pays them. Be careful.
LMFAO HOLY SHIT IM DYING LAUGING. Your parents must be so ashamed they raised a beta cuck like yourself.

BUYER BEWARE, THIS FAKE SOURCE IS AND HAS SOLD FAKE PHARMA GEAR.

There are a lot of people shilling for him, he pays them. Be careful.

You are right...... He does

Did he mail you your Dildo with your order?

What is your motive my man?

Serious question, why are you so OBSESSED with @SkankHunt

You babble a bunch of bullshit and you don't have facts.

You embarrassed yourself and yet, you still troll...

@SkankHunt I think it's two situations, one you don't want to buy his UGL products because they flat out suck, or two, he is upset that you have access to real pharm grade and it's hurting his sales LOL

Hey @Carlitosaso it's a free market, stop this bullshit bro.

And I thought Connor was bad LMAO...

Last edited:
Bro I mailed you a Applebee’s gift card with your order. We should be straight.
gerald broflovski complaining GIF by South Park

There are a lot of people shilling for him, he pays them.
It’s true. He sent me $30 in Kohl’s cash just to come here and say nice things. Wife and I used that windfall to buy some new towels. They’re those terry cloth ones that don’t absorb for shit when they’re new but after a few washings they get less soft but much more absorbent.

It’s true. He sent me $30 in Kohl’s cash just to come here and say nice things. Wife and I used that windfall to buy some new towels. They’re those terry cloth ones that don’t absorb for shit when they’re new but after a few washings they get less soft but much more absorbent.
wtf. all I got was a fuckin free appetizer and blue balls.

Last edited:
Just a few quick reminders for the guys who didn’t read the first page:

1.) I am US Domestic.
2.) Don’t try to haggle with me. Yes my prices are double or more from Turkish vendors. There’s a reason for that. See #1
3.) No gmail or Hotmail emails. I don’t even read them, they just get deleted.
4.) If were corresponding through emails within minutes of each other, please do not ghost me when I send you the BTC address. Do not order unless you are ready to pay. Your stuff may not be in stock in 3 days so I won’t be holding onto orders. These items are a first come first serve basis.
5.) I have about 12-13 hikmas left. I won’t have more for maybe 2 weeks. Plenty of WestWards.

Thank you guys. :)