SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

I can’t say I see any difference. His pic is a bit blurry. Before buying these I got a sample box. I traced over a prescription box with tracing paper and matched it up. Everything was on point. I also ran a mass/mass and quantitive lab test on it.
I don't doubt that it will show as test cyp and that there is nothing wrong with it. I just question that it is still counterfeit.
In the past I have noticed more differences on the bottle as I compared pharm script and what I got from a source. They were 'almost' identical.

I don't doubt that it will show as test cyp and that there is nothing wrong with it. I just question that it is still counterfeit.
In the past I have noticed more differences on the bottle as I compared pharm script and what I got from a source. They were 'almost' identical.

You can question all you want because they are not.

You keep saying "Almost" yet both pics are identical aside one taken blurry without a flash and other with it.

@SkankHunt just sent another vial for lab (Test e) analysis to check for BA/BB, and Chlorobutanol.

Also, the analysis came back DEAD on at 207mg which is 3% according to real pharmacy standards

Same with BA which came back dead on at 1%.

That "Source" you and others refer to is a Russian scumbag. I seen photos of his Watsons.

And before I hear otherwise, @SkankHunt had my order sent recently directly from the motherland when he was running low.

You can question all you want because they are not.

You keep saying "Almost" yet both pics are identical aside one taken blurry without a flash and other with it.

@SkankHunt just sent another vial for lab (Test e) analysis to check for BA/BB, and Chlorobutanol.

Also, the analysis came back DEAD on at 207mg which is 3% according to real pharmacy standards

Same with BA which came back dead on at 1%.

That "Source" you and others refer to is a Russian scumbag. I seen photos of his Watsons.

And before I hear otherwise, @SkankHunt had my order sent recently directly from the motherland when he was running low.
You seem a little amped up. I'm not here to argue. I simply made an observation. Apparently you and I see the same thing differently but that is ok, it happens all the time. You have a blessed day sir.

FYI, my old source was not Russian at all, far from it. They were in Western Europe.

Last edited:
You seem a little amped up. I'm not here to argue. I simply made an observation. Apparently you and I see the same thing differently but that is ok, it happens all the time. You have a blessed day sir.

FYI, my old source was not Russian at all, far from it. They were in Western Europe.

Not amped up at all lol

You are claiming they are counterfeits, you said the font is different which is not,

You are making assumptions with no proof lol.

Yes Western Europe.... You do know Hikma is manufactured in Portugal right? Not made in the USA but exported there.

Actually to USA and Canadian market.

Not you, others from the Watson fiasco years ago.

Not amped up at all lol

You are claiming they are counterfeits, you said the font is different which is not,

You are making assumptions with no proof lol.

Yes Western Europe.... You do know Hikma is manufactured in Portugal right? Not made in the USA but exported there.

Actually to USA and Canadian market.

Not you, others from the Watson fiasco years ago.
LOL
I never said they are counterfeits, I said I question if they are. I did say the font looked different based on what I saw. You have a different opinion based on the blurry picture (that is your assumption when you say they are not different).
I made an observation and that makes me question. I did not assume. LOL

LOL
I never said they are counterfeits, I said I question if they are. I did say the font looked different based on what I saw. You have a different opinion based on the blurry picture (that is your assumption when you say they are not different).
I made an observation and that makes me question. I did not assume. LOL
I see what you’re talking about when you’re comparing both pictures but only someone as OCD as i am can notice a minor difference..overall i think what you have is genuine lol enjoy the test

I see what you’re talking about when you’re comparing both pictures but only someone as OCD as i am can notice a minor difference..overall i think what you have is genuine lol enjoy the test
I respect this response. You don't come across as hostile, defensive, accusing or argumentative, that other guy.........

I respect this response. You don't come across as hostile, defensive, accusing or argumentative, that other guy.........
LOL

You took a picture of your box with a flash and compared to a blurry pic and say the font is off.

When I get home Saturday I will do the same.

At the end of the day it’s the internet bro, He may come off as an hostile individual in the comments but he was just trying to point out the facts. Don’t take it personal

I can’t say I see any difference. His pic is a bit blurry. Before buying these I got a sample box. I traced over a prescription box with tracing paper and matched it up. Everything was on point. I also ran a mass/mass and quantitive lab test on it.
Didn't see this earlier. Never thought of the tracing.

LOL

You took a picture of your box with a flash and compared to a blurry pic and say the font is off.

When I get home Saturday I will do the same.
Not my picture. And yeah, the R appears different. Why do you assume it is fact from a blurry pic that there is no difference?

At the end of the day it’s the internet bro, He may come off as an hostile individual in the comments but he was just trying to point out the facts. Don’t take it personal
I didn't take it personal. I just stand up for myself. When someone tries to force me to believe what they assume and tries to say I am dead wrong with no evidence, well, that doesn't work with me.

Not my picture. And yeah, the R appears different. Why do you assume it is fact from a blurry pic that there is no difference?
The R appears different? The pic is extremely blurry and yet there is no difference.

@NexusPrime69 can you take a nice clear picture for us all.

Second on the bottom of the box, there should have a number under one of the flaps can you see if yours is different between both Hikma boxes? Usually in fakes there is absolutely no change in packaging.

Actually, better yet, @SkankHunt since you sell Hikmas can you send us pictures for the community. Usually between lots the number on the bottom box changes.

The R appears different? The pic is extremely blurry and yet there is no difference.

Second on the bottom of the box, there should have a number under one of the flaps can you see if yours is different between both Hikma boxes? Usually in fakes there is absolutely no change in packaging.

Actually, better yet, @SkankHunt since you sell Hikmas can you send us pictures for the community. Usually between lots the number on the bottom box changes.
Yessir. When I get home I will do that.

No, it would be better coming from the user.
"usually" in fakes? That's not a strong statement for someone 100% convinced they are correct. LOL

@Mcflyfast bro,
Look, no matter what, you will never convince me I am wrong and you are correct. You have already been proven wrong when you said I made an assumption.
I made an observation comparing a somewhat blurry pic to a clear pic and I questioned whether something could be counterfeit. This is not under debate yet you still want to argue.

The shit, flip phone quality of the background image doesn't help, but i don't see any difference.

If anyone can clean up the shit quality image or whomever posted it originally can abstain from caffeine and post a straight and clear pic, that would certainly be helpful.

compare.jpg