SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

@SkankHunt you take "mail cash" now?

Capture+_2021-10-07-14-10-47.png

The retards at Scammerbolex must be mad that you're taking business away from Scumfuck Naps, Uncle Bitch Tits (PSL) and AIDS Gemelli's DoMeStIc SuPpLy.

They're not only retarded, they're also incredibly lazy. They refer to you as "these guys". Clearly no effort was put into researching this thread before they vomited up their fake complaint thread.

For those that are thinking of joining that joke of a "forum" to talk shit or troll, don't bother. They're a bunch of spineless cowards that will edit or delete your posts. Don't waste your time.

@SkankHunt you take "mail cash" now?

View attachment 154654

The retards at Scammerbolex must be mad that you're taking business away from Scumfuck Naps, Uncle Bitch Tits (PSL) and AIDS Gemelli's DoMeStIc SuPpLy.

They're not only retarded, they're also incredibly lazy. They refer to you as "these guys". Clearly no effort was put into researching this thread before they vomited up their fake complaint thread.

For those that are thinking of joining that joke of a "forum" to talk shit or troll, don't bother. They're a bunch of spineless cowards that will edit or delete your posts. Don't waste your time.
Wouldn’t it be smarter to bring it to the forum I’m actually a member on? Zero thought went into that indeed.

@SkankHunt Do you have a time estimate on when you'll restock on Nolva? Also, do you plan on restocking Anavar? Thanks!
Working on Nolva. I won’t be carrying anavar tho. I think I might have a bag of 50mg left. Not positive tho. Once UgL is gone , it’s gone.

@SkankHunt Still have plans on vet grade bold?
Nah. I think he just had a small amount of it as a sample. I could only imagine what the price would be on it too. I’m trying to bring in some orals but British Dispensary is having problems. I’ve looked into Balkan for parabolan but it’s limited quantities and some of it is expired.

Some subtle differences between the box from pharmacy and what you show. Look at the Rx only. Specically the R. Font and spacing seem off too.
View attachment 154717

Font and spacing seem off??? RX ONLY??

Only thing I see off is the coloring and that is definitely taking the pic with a flash or no.

I am sure if @NexusPrime69 took a better picture you would definitely see them identical.

Attachments

• Polish_20211008_103411852.jpg
    Polish_20211008_103411852.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
Some subtle differences between the box from pharmacy and what you show. Look at the Rx only. Specically the R. Font and spacing seem off too.
View attachment 154717
I can’t say I see any difference. His pic is a bit blurry. Before buying these I got a sample box. I traced over a prescription box with tracing paper and matched it up. Everything was on point. I also ran a mass/mass and quantitive lab test on it.

There’s a lot of speculation due to the amount of counterfeits. I just reached out to Jano to get ANOTHER lab done on the westwards. For those of you that are unaware, they do not contain BA/BB. So I’m having him run a full analysis on it. Hopefully this gives people peace of mind.