SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Hey @kinistone

Why are you messaging me privately? What is your motive?

Are you a vendor? Ironic you been here only a month...... about the same time I embarrassed @Carlitosaso I don't care if I don't convince you, but I will leave my findings in the open so any other Meso brother can make their own decision.

Please stop Pm' ing me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211008-135215_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20211008-135215_Brave.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 54
Hey @kinistone

Why are you messaging me privately? What is your motive?

Are you a vendor? Ironic you been here only a month...... about the same time I embarrassed @Carlitosaso I don't care if I don't convince you, but I will leave my findings in the open so any other Meso brother can make their own decision.

Please stop Pm' ing me.
lol, I PMed you to ask what your motive is. I made an observation and you can't let it go.
You made false statements and twisted my words. I never said it was counterfeit. You were wrong bro.
Perhaps you embarrassed someone else but all you are doing now is embarrassing yourself.
Let it go.

There’s a lot of speculation due to the amount of counterfeits. I just reached out to Jano to get ANOTHER lab done on the westwards. For those of you that are unaware, they do not contain BA/BB. So I’m having him run a full analysis on it. Hopefully this gives people peace of mind.
No BA/BB????

I thought it was supposed to contain 0.2mL of BB and 9.45 mg of BA per mL.

lol, I PMed you to ask what your motive is. I made an observation and you can't let it go.
You made false statements and twisted my words. I never said it was counterfeit. You were wrong bro.
Perhaps you embarrassed someone else but all you are doing now is embarrassing yourself.
Let it go.

Why are you still continuing...... Let's wait for @SkankHunt to post photos.

The shit, flip phone quality of the background image doesn't help, but i don't see any difference.

If anyone can clean up the shit quality image or whomever posted it originally can abstain from caffeine and post a straight and clear pic, that would certainly be helpful.

View attachment 154752
Anyway, Activis contains the same amounts. MSG's photo shows BA mentioned right on the front of the box.

There’s a lot of speculation due to the amount of counterfeits. I just reached out to Jano to get ANOTHER lab done on the westwards. For those of you that are unaware, they do not contain BA/BB. So I’m having him run a full analysis on it. Hopefully this gives people peace of mind.
Another? Have I already tested it? If so, link me the report