SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Nah they look identical. I had to pull the dumbass FredMeyer sticker off my trt one and it left sticky residue all over that's probably why it looks a bit odd on camera. In person though I can confirm they do look identical . Will Definitely know for sure once I begin using it.
There are actually some subtle differences that can be seen if you look closely at the box. Your box is a whiter color than the 2 on the right, they are more of an off white color, The A in Actavis on yours in the bottom left corner is closer to the edge of the box than the other 2, The bold black print on yours is darker and a bit thicker than the other 2, the purple strip where it says 2000mg/10ml on yours doesn't quite go to the edge of the box on the right, whereas the other 2 do. The purple in the upper right corner of the one on the left doesn't quite go to the edge of the box, whereas the 2 on the right do. These are all subtle differences that can be seen if you look closely at the box, and nowadays counterfeits look almost identical to originals. How are the lot numbers and exp dates put on them all? Actually all of the printing on the box on the left starts closer to the edge of the box compared to the 2 on the right, look at the T in Testosterone, and the first letter in every word is closer to the left edge of the box on the box on the left compared to the 2 on the right. These are subtle differences, but the differences between originals and copies are subtle.

Last edited:
There are actually some subtle differences that can be seen if you look closely at the box. Your box is a whiter color than the 2 on the right, they are more of an off white color, The A in Actavis on yours in the bottom left corner is closer to the edge of the box than the other 2, The bold black print on yours is darker and a bit thicker than the other 2, the purple strip where it says 2000mg/10ml on yours doesn't quite go to the edge of the box on the right, whereas the other 2 do. These are all subtle differences that can be seen if you look closely at the box, and nowadays counterfeits look almost identical to originals. How are the lot numbers and exp. dates put on them all? Just a few things that are noticeable if you look closely at them.
Oh no:eek: I hope you ran your observation by @mccryfast, whoops I mean @Mcflyfast. He is gonna stroke out when he sees your post. :oops::eek:

Anticipated McCryfast response: Your observation is wrong. There are an endless supply of these but only those in the super secret loop know how and you are not in the loop.
If these are taken at a 50 degree angle with a special light filter you will see absolutely no difference. I am 100 percent correct.
Edges mean nothing. I am sure the assembly line got stuck. Usually this is what I believe to happen.
Darker vs lighter bold, easy, printing color needed replacing.
The two off white boxes simply got a little dirty during multiple shippings.
In summary, you are 100 percent wrong and I am 100 percent right.

Last edited:
There are actually some subtle differences that can be seen if you look closely at the box. Your box is a whiter color than the 2 on the right, they are more of an off white color, The A in Actavis on yours in the bottom left corner is closer to the edge of the box than the other 2, The bold black print on yours is darker and a bit thicker than the other 2, the purple strip where it says 2000mg/10ml on yours doesn't quite go to the edge of the box on the right, whereas the other 2 do. These are all subtle differences that can be seen if you look closely at the box, and nowadays counterfeits look almost identical to originals. How are the lot numbers and exp. dates put on them all? Actually all of the printing on the box on the left starts closer to the edge of the box compared to the 2 on the right, look at the T in Testosterone, and the first letter in every word is closer to the left edge of the box on the box on the left compared to the 2 on the right. These are subtle differences, but the differences between originals and copies are subtle.
Yes exactly and these slight differences are from print lot to lot. In the bottom right corner of the tab you will see a sequence number if @SkankHunt can post them with the boxes flatten that be cool. You will see slight discrepancy of different colors even toward the top flap on some of them.

Oh no:eek: I hope you ran your observation by @mccryfast, whoops I mean @Mcflyfast. He is gonna stroke out when he sees your post. :oops::eek:

Anticipated McCryfast response: Your observation is wrong. There are an endless supply of these but only those in the super secret loop know how and you are not in the loop.
If these are taken at a 50 degree angle with a special light filter you will see absolutely no difference. I am 100 percent correct.
Edges mean nothing. I am sure the assembly line got stuck. Usually this is what I believe to happen.
Darker vs lighter bold, easy, printing color needed replacing.
In summary, you are 100 percent wrong and I am 100 percent right.

Bro, you are a loser LOL

Who are you repping for LOL

Let's make a little bet, since you have a smart mouth... If @SkankHunt Westwards don't have Chlorobutanol and BA/BB I will leave here from Meso. But if I am right, you get the boot.

What do you say? Put your money where your mouth is......

Yes exactly and these slight differences are from print lot to lot. In the bottom right corner of the tab you will see a sequence number if @SkankHunt can post them with the boxes flatten that be cool. You will see slight discrepancy of different colors even toward the top flap on some of them.

Bro, you are a loser LOL

Let's make a little bet, since you have a smart mouth... If @SkankHunt Westwards don't have Chlorobutanol and BA/BB I will leave here from Meso. But if I am right, you get the boot.

Have you seen me criticize @SkankHunt? That would be a no. You know why? I respect him.

You on the other hand came at me for making an observation. You picked the wrong guy to try to bully.

I am by far not the only here who questions the legitimacy of alleged Actavis Cyp and WestWard Enanthate from many sources.

Now, I don't have anything against you. Maybe you are having a bad day, maybe your boyfriend left you, I don't care. I can move on if you can and maybe some day we can get along.

Have you seen me criticize @SkankHunt? That would be a no. You know why? I respect him.

You on the other hand came at me for making an observation. You picked the wrong guy to try to bully.

I am by far not the only here who questions the legitimacy of alleged Actavis Cyp and WestWard Enanthate from many sources.

Now, I don't have anything against you. Maybe you are having a bad day, maybe your boyfriend left you, I don't care. I can move on if you can and maybe some day, we can get along.
Stop deflecting.

You shout fake, fake because you go by your buddy Ben's word. If I wasn't confident in this subject I wouldn't speak trust me.

Don't act like a little bitch you have a smart mouth so put your money where your mouth is..... Do we have a bet?

Like I said, look at my last post. Let it sink in. I have faith you can be better than this. Be Best!

Funny you are the first to shout bs but as soon as you name call you can't challenge me.

Like Ben and you said they are fakes....So you should not be worry about my bet.

What is next..... These counterfeiters put this special chlorobutanol substance?

@janoshik in the many years of testing, have you ever seen a UGL use this Chlorobutanol that comes in Hikma test e?

Funny you are the first to shout bs but as soon as you name call you can't challenge me.

Like Ben and you said they are fakes....So you should not be worry about my bet.

What is next..... These counterfeiters put this special chlorobutanol substance?

@janoshik in the many years of testing, have you ever seen a UGL use this Chlorobutanol that comes in Hikma test e?
Again, I never said they are counterfeit. I questioned if they could be. Get it right bro. So I called you McCryfast once and you say Im a name caller after you have called me multiple names? You are a classic bully with a fragile ego.

Again, I never said they are counterfeit. I questioned if they could be. Get it right bro. So I called you McCryfast once and you say Im a name caller after you have called me multiple names? You are a classic bully with a fragile ego.

You keep saying I am bully when I am in fact not. If any Meso brothers feel free to comment please do so. Got plenty pms asking for help and I answered.

So you can make smart-ass remarks about me but as soon as I call you out you act like a bitch and deflect?

Right.......

Bro, you are a loser LOL

Okay, but I have multiple kits of Serostim from different lots, amps and amps of rimobolan from different lots, and many other items from different lots and everything is the exact same. Same exact shades color, same exact boldness of print, print all starts and ends in exact same spot on each box, etc. must just be Hikma I guess.

You keep saying I am bully when I am in fact not. If any Meso brothers feel free to comment please do so. Got plenty pms asking for help and I answered.

So you can make smart-ass remarks about me but as soon as I call you out you act like a bitch and deflect?

Right.......
Wrong. You did try to bully me. It didn't work though because I proved you wrong and I can't be bullied. 2 fails in a row.

Okay, but I have multiple kits of Serostim from different lots, amps and amps of rimobolan from different lots, and many other items from different lots and everything is the exact same. Same exact shades color, same exact boldness of print, print all starts and ends in exact same spot on each box, etc. must just be Hikma I guess.
If he could force you to share his opinion, he would, but he can't, so he won't.
I think I like you.:)

There are actually some subtle differences that can be seen if you look closely at the box. Your box is a whiter color than the 2 on the right, they are more of an off white color, The A in Actavis on yours in the bottom left corner is closer to the edge of the box than the other 2, The bold black print on yours is darker and a bit thicker than the other 2, the purple strip where it says 2000mg/10ml on yours doesn't quite go to the edge of the box on the right, whereas the other 2 do. The purple in the upper right corner of the one on the left doesn't quite go to the edge of the box, whereas the 2 on the right do. These are all subtle differences that can be seen if you look closely at the box, and nowadays counterfeits look almost identical to originals. How are the lot numbers and exp dates put on them all? Actually all of the printing on the box on the left starts closer to the edge of the box compared to the 2 on the right, look at the T in Testosterone, and the first letter in every word is closer to the left edge of the box on the box on the left compared to the 2 on the right. These are subtle differences, but the differences between originals and copies are subtle.
It looks to me that the label on the left box is just barely wrapped around the box more if u look at the right side of the label it goes barely over the edge where as the others are more flush so spacing looks off. But could just be a subtle difference in the machine that puts the labels on. So i see no actual difference in labels just placement of label

Bullying no...

Thank you for the compliment, yes I do know Turkish products, along with other pharmacy products pretty well Russian, Greek, Thailand, Spain, and Portugese....

Where are you hearing this endless supply? Lol

I be lucky to get 1 or 2. @SkankHunt is the one getting them and I am sure he will tell you he can only get them in very small batches every couple of months.

I can guarantee you that you are wrong in this. Actually, very wrong lol.

Common man.

So answer me this @biggerben69 is @SkankHunt Pharmacy Raloxifenos, upcoming Portugal Bayer Provirons, Aspen Deca Durabolins fake too.....

Or are you really close minded? Is it because you can't wrap your head around the fact that he can also get a Portugese product through certain channels in small batches every couple of months?
The price for them goes down when you buy at least 20? The supplier wants you to buy as many as you can handle? Very small batches? Skank didn't get that selling point. He's more honest than you.
You sound like ret. The guy who started all this counterfeit bullshit. \
Fucking smart ass. I'll be back. Gonna try and wrap my head around some shit.

LOL don't get so emotional. It's okay to take an L.
Are you saying all the watson that Domestic Supply has been pushing all these years is real? Or is it just you and skank have access to the real stuff?

I may have missed the post telling us your involvement in skanks outfit? Partner? Consultant? Do you have something to do with the Actavis and Westward?
All your arguments as to why they are legit are the same the liars from DS swear to. The fake get better. Its not that tough to brew and get within 5% of label claims especially with all the testing getting raws straightened out.

And @SkankHunt ...there's no reason to leave? We, bodybuilders are targets for counterfeiters. Testosterone isn't that difficult to produce.

Mcflyfast says you can only get in very small amounts every few months. That wasn't the impression I got talking with you? I don't believe there would be price breaks when you get to a certain # bought? That doesn't make sense?

Its the same story with the Actavis(Watson back then) as it always has been. If you were hoping and the salesman got you there's no shame there. Lets deal with it and then move on and be successful. Mcfly is tripping sounding like he's ready to bet his life on them being real? Do you feel like he's helping here?

I never tested for chlorobutanol.