SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

The one on the left is my prescription trt that I pic up from FredMeyer. The other two are the ones I ordered from @SkankHunt.

Attachments

• 20211008_143333.jpg
    20211008_143333.jpg
    985.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 20211008_143212.jpg
    20211008_143212.jpg
    995.4 KB · Views: 114
  • 20211008_142959.jpg
    20211008_142959.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 122
  • 20211008_142908.jpg
    20211008_142908.jpg
    997.3 KB · Views: 107
Oh, well you look at that.........

Yup, that Rx logo is totally different....... LOL

Thank you @NexusPrime69
Nah they look identical. I had to pull the dumbass FredMeyer sticker off my trt one and it left sticky residue all over that's probably why it looks a bit odd on camera. In person though I can confirm they do look identical . Will Definitely know for sure once I begin using it.

LOL This jackass definitely is @Carlitosaso
I was talking to skank on the side but I'm going to pop in and see if you plan on bullying everyone who has questions, doubts, or flat out disagrees with the notion that the Actavis Test Cyp is authentic?
You're an expert on Turkish pharm products. I don't have an issue with that. You certainly know more than I do. Your expertise carriers over to the Actavis Test Cyp?

Are you going to call me a fucking idiot right out of the gate or what? I'm told the Actavis here are available from Portugal as well as Domestically for a few bucks more. That tells me that there is basically an endless supply...or as fast as the counterfeiters can produce them.
Back when Ret first introduced us to the fake Watsons it was the same thing. We were to believe that because Portugal hasn't outlawed gear that diversion in a cinch. C'mon.

I've heard all kinds of nonsense over the years. One guy said his uncle was a janitor at the warehouse of plant and he was able to get finished Watsons as well as raws for his home brewing. His boss knew about the raws and as long as it was just for his own use he looked the other way.

Nonsense. The counterfeiters are even better now than just a few years ago. Counterfeit drugs is a huge business. It gets bigger every year.

I respect skank and I'm glad he's doing well. The only issue I have and others should have is with the Actavis and westward test. Ugl at pharm grade prices. The cost sources pay for them should end the wondering before it gets started. That, and the endless supply. I'd like to see skank drop the 2 and continue doing his thing. Its the same today as when these things first hit. If its too good to be true it is. No harm no foul. I don't think skank knew. Every longtime source(that isn't selling them!) has told me they are 100% sure they still are fake. Its the same sources supplying them with the same silly stories. Sure... test away. The counterfeiters are good. They are not legit.

I hope we're still good skank? I have no issue with you. I've been chasing these fakes around since they first hit several years ago. Good luck to you!

best source thread in awhile. also, I don't think kinistone is Carlo... syntax is way different and kinistone actually has a brain.
I don't know this Carlo guy but apparently he REALLY gets on @Mcflyfast nerves. Doesn't seem to take much though, all you have to do is disagree with his assumptions. Such a tender little guy.

Oh, well you look at that.........

Yup, that R in the rx logo is totally different....... LOL

Thank you @NexusPrime69

Hope all is well
You were still wrong bro. They looked different in the pics I compared and I stated that observation. There is no contesting that.

Now because you believe there is no differences in the current pictures, do you assume they can't be counterfeits?

My opinion is that they still could be and I don't care if you agree with me or not. I am not saying they are but that they could be.

Take @biggerben69 advice and don't be so quick to jump down other's throats just because their opinion doesn't line up with your agenda.
You have a blessed day big guy.

You were still wrong bro. They looked different in the pics I compared and I stated that observation. There is no contesting that.

Now because you believe there is no differences in the current pictures, do you assume they can't be counterfeits?

My opinion is that they still could be and I don't care if you agree with me or not. I am not saying they are but that they could be.

Take @biggerben69 advice and don't be so quick to jump down other's throats just because their opinion doesn't line up with your agenda.
You have a blessed day big guy.

LOL don't get so emotional. It's okay to take an L.

I was talking to skank on the side but I'm going to pop in and see if you plan on bullying everyone who has questions, doubts, or flat out disagrees with the notion that the Actavis Test Cyp is authentic?
You're an expert on Turkish pharm products. I don't have an issue with that. You certainly know more than I do. Your expertise carriers over to the Actavis Test Cyp?

Are you going to call me a fucking idiot right out of the gate or what? I'm told the Actavis here are available from Portugal as well as Domestically for a few bucks more. That tells me that there is basically an endless supply...or as fast as the counterfeiters can produce them.
Back when Ret first introduced us to the fake Watsons it was the same thing. We were to believe that because Portugal hasn't outlawed gear that diversion in a cinch. C'mon.

I've heard all kinds of nonsense over the years. One guy said his uncle was a janitor at the warehouse of plant and he was able to get finished Watsons as well as raws for his home brewing. His boss knew about the raws and as long as it was just for his own use he looked the other way.

Nonsense. The counterfeiters are even better now than just a few years ago. Counterfeit drugs is a huge business. It gets bigger every year.

I respect skank and I'm glad he's doing well. The only issue I have and others should have is with the Actavis and westward test. Ugl at pharm grade prices. The cost sources pay for them should end the wondering before it gets started. That, and the endless supply. I'd like to see skank drop the 2 and continue doing his thing. Its the same today as when these things first hit. If its too good to be true it is. No harm no foul. I don't think skank knew. Every longtime source(that isn't selling them!) has told me they are 100% sure they still are fake. Its the same sources supplying them with the same silly stories. Sure... test away. The counterfeiters are good. They are not legit.

I hope we're still good skank? I have no issue with you. I've been chasing these fakes around since they first hit several years ago. Good luck to you!
Bullying no...

Thank you for the compliment, yes I do know Turkish products, along with other pharmacy products pretty well Russian, Greek, Thailand, Spain, and Portugese....

Where are you hearing this endless supply? Lol

I be lucky to get 1 or 2. @SkankHunt is the one getting them and I am sure he will tell you he can only get them in very small batches every couple of months.

You keep talking about this Ret guy, I did some research from people in the know and yes you are right he was a Russian guy supplying copies.... Worked with Domestic Supply.

@biggerben69 do you really think someone is stupid enough to flat out tell you how they make a living on the open web? Considering there are alot of risk and livelihoods involved?

I can guarantee you that you are wrong in this. Actually, very wrong lol.

The same bottles, same caps, same crimps, same specific stopper, same specific labels (from a huge billion dollar company who supplies for Hikma, Pfizer, Bayer) same box (With a specific lot on each one), same pamphlet (which is revised every batch from Hikma) exact BA/BB content, same viscosity, exact mg within 5% or less pharmacopeia.

And some stuff that I and deff @SkankHunt know about certain things from them for privacy reasons. Especially from Hikma products.

And you want @SkankHunt to not carry a product because you believe it's fake?

Common man.

So answer me this @biggerben69 is @SkankHunt Pharmacy Raloxifenos, upcoming Portugal Bayer Provirons, Aspen Deca Durabolins fake too.....

Or are you really close minded? Is it because you can't wrap your head around the fact that he can also get a Portugese product through certain channels in small batches every couple of months?

Last edited:
This is the deal. The sample has just been sent to Jano. If it comes back as test E containing BA/BB then it’s obviously a counterfeit. If it doesn’t contain that and contains chlorobutanol then this will once again prove it’s authenticity. I believe there will still be doubters anyways. If it comes back as counterfeit I will tuck my tail between my legs and leave Meso.

not sure leaving is the right move. I mean you're directly answering the question by testing the shit. if it's counterfeit then I would think refunding the orders would suffice (or at least the difference between pharma and UGL rates at a minimum). it'd be a different story if you were just on a denial campaign but that's not the case. Would leave it up to majority of community, but that to me would be a reasonable outcome.

f it comes back as counterfeit I will tuck my tail between my legs and leave Meso.
Or just make it right for anyone effected and stick around to keep selling other stuff. It’s useful to have someone here who actually tests things and provides products that are needed. Just my opinion.

Or just make it right for anyone effected and stick around to keep selling other stuff. It’s useful to have someone here who actually tests things and provides products that are needed. Just my opinion.
not sure leaving is the right move. I mean you're directly answering the question by testing the shit. if it's counterfeit then I would think refunding the orders would suffice (or at least the difference between pharma and UGL rates at a minimum). it'd be a different story if you were just on a denial campaign but that's not the case. Would leave it up to majority of community, but that to me would be a reasonable outcome.
9C72223A-1DEC-4678-88FA-092EB8C33A58.gif