SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

No filter needed when transferring from amp to vial?
I never transferred to a vial. When I do amps it’s a one shot deal. I always had filters on hand but never used them. 99% of the time it’s a clean break. Besides glass contains vitamin K.

All 5000iu of HCG huh?
The powder comes in a vial. The sterile water comes in an amp. Sterile water is a one time use so toss it and use bacteriostatic water instead. You can add 1 or 2ml of water to the vial to dilute it to your dosage liking. Sorry for any confusion.

Its funny how people stress for the glass from the amps.
Medicine is sold since for ever in amps never heard anything bad happen because of this i mean sure there is that unlucky fuck that had problems but its not the norm!

Real men bite the top off and swallow it, but you're free to do as you wish. On an unrelated note i've been diagnosed with stomach bleeding issues for some reason. @SkankHunt you got anything in that medicine chest that would help?
Stomach bleeding? What did the doctor offer as a potential treatment? Would BPC-157 be of any assistance?

I'm too stupid to figure out what new items have been added or what's out of stock since the OP. Any chance you could post a current list or zerobin?

i used to be spot on with my silliness. i've been falling shot lately. Too many early mornings. Fuck mornings. i function like a champ when i can sleep till noon.
You're still spot on with your silliness, I'm never surprised with the amount of quips that tend to fly over the heads of many.......

I'm too stupid to figure out what new items have been added or what's out of stock since the OP. Any chance you could post a current list or zerobin?
Everything on the original list is in stock besides clen and Nolvadex. I’ll have clen in next week along with proviron. Ozempic is en route but no ETA.

what if Carlitosaso is just a puppet of Skank's designed to bring awareness through the memes? 5Head move that would be.

(disclaimer:. if only this were true, but sadly the guy is actually this retarded).

Last edited:
TD Skank! Know it's a baby order, what can I say I'm a boot at this shit, but I'm stoked. Shipped Monday, let's me know delivery will be Thursday and I get it a day early on Wednesday. Shit I've ordered takeout that didn't get here this fast.20210930_040118.jpg

Sponsors