SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

You got HCG in stock? If so what brand & price?

He's got the Bayer ovidac in the 5000iu ones and I'm not positive on price believe it's around 50$ double check with him best way to reach him is probably through email other wise he will get to ur message in the morning his customer service and getting packs out is soild and everything iv used from him so far has been deff legit and works extremely well, and there is no b.s stuff gets done and he's nice to deal with this is just my experience in dealings with him

He's got the Bayer ovidac in the 5000iu ones and I'm not positive on price believe it's around 50$ double check with him best way to reach him is probably through email other wise he will get to ur message in the morning his customer service and getting packs out is soild and everything iv used from him so far has been deff legit and works extremely well, and there is no b.s stuff gets done and he's nice to deal with this is just my experience in dealings with him
Alright thanks, where can I find his email?

Accutane 10mg is in stock.
Nebido will be in stock by Monday.
Nebivolol will be in stock by Mon/Tues.

I have 10 pens of Saxenda. Are you guys more interested in Saxenda or Ozempic? Let me know before I place an order. Thanks :)

Accutane 10mg is in stock.
Nebido will be in stock by Monday.
Nebivolol will be in stock by Mon/Tues.

I have 10 pens of Saxenda. Are you guys more interested in Saxenda or Ozempic? Let me know before I place an order. Thanks :)
Ozempic. Problem is that at $300+ a pen it gets pretty impossible to justify. At the starting dose that pen lasts a month. Once you get to maintenance that pen lasts two weeks and then one week. It works unbelievably well, significantly better than Saxenda, but man…that cost gets out of hand very fast. Even international, direct-from-pharma is pricey, so it’s not like you can get away with discounting that price very much. If the pens were $150-200 you’d be able to move them faster than shit through a goose. But then you wouldn’t make any money. Glad this is your problem and not mine.

Ozempic. Problem is that at $300+ a pen it gets pretty impossible to justify. At the starting dose that pen lasts a month. Once you get to maintenance that pen lasts two weeks and then one week. It works unbelievably well, significantly better than Saxenda, but man…that cost gets out of hand very fast. Even international, direct-from-pharma is pricey, so it’s not like you can get away with discounting that price very much. If the pens were $150-200 you’d be able to move them faster than shit through a goose. But then you wouldn’t make any money. Glad this is your problem and not mine.
Yep. If their price goes up I must follow suit which sucks even more. Thanks for the feedback.

I could be wrong but I think he has Fertigyns now in lieu of the Ovidacs.

Going forward I won’t be replying in this thread and letting it die.

-Any questions about a product in stock or pictures I can answer on Wickr. My name is SkankHunt on there.

-For all customers who are placing orders will be given a new private email. This one is full of guys still trying to place orders for a box of Nolvadex and wanting to pay with PayPal. Eliminating shit emails will help me respond quicker.

Again, thank you all!