SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

Any idea on the storage of the saxenda? My understanding is it if it’s not refrigerated it’s good for 30 days, but idk enough about it to say whether it’s accurate or not. I can tell you at .6mg it makes dieting easy by crushing your appetite and even cravings

Any idea on the storage of the saxenda? My understanding is it if it’s not refrigerated it’s good for 30 days, but idk enough about it to say whether it’s accurate or not. I can tell you at .6mg it makes dieting easy by crushing your appetite and even cravings
For storage they should be kept in the fridge. Once opened it says refrigerated or store at room temperature for a month.

Not sure if this is allowed to be openly asked, so please do ignore if that's the case. If you have warehouses in multiple countries, would you be open to shipping it to say, places like India and the Middle East by any chance? Especially since you actually have a warehouse within India itself.

@SkankHunt
He's just a dropshipper 100% sure, his whole angle with all the tests was to gain some credibility and everyone fell for it.

OP did you intentionally miss this important question? My gut always said you were working some kinda angle. No member has ever tested as much as you. Just outta the kindness of their heart. lol
Thats what I said all allong but nobody would listen and look here guy opens his own "pharmacy". Fucking fools on this board bro...

Oh you unblocked me you little skank? Why are you not answering the guy who asked if this was your angle? You didn't spend thousands out of the kindness of your heart, you also didn't do it because you're the supplies of your BJJ team. Why the fuck would you spend that much as supplier? Makes zero sense...

You know what his plan is, he's gonna labtest some shit and then sell you fake pharma gear. Reaping the benefits of his "credibility". I wouldn't trust this guy AT ALL.

Oh you unblocked me you little skank?
You know what his plan is, he's gonna labtest some shit and then sell you fake pharma gear. Reaping the benefit of his "credibility". I wouldn't trust this guy AT ALL.
I live in your head rent free.

Nah you're a little skank rent free. Still no answer on the angle and the donations shit. You had this planned all allong.
I gave you an answer in the other thread you attempted to bash me in. Your response was “TLDR”.

First and foremost i appreciate SkankHunt professionalism and communication, I ordered some Abombs and Clen from him on Sunday he shipped it out yesterday and arrived today. Everything in it’s original packaging i also appreciate his nice gesture on giving me 2 extra packets of clen lolView attachment 153855
The anapolon is 100% fake, the blisters are a dead giveaway...