SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

posting personally-identifying information about other members is strictly prohibited
Pack landed yesterday, received the day after purchased. Keep up the good work @SkankHunt
You forgot to mention you live in [EDIT: POSTING PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED], hence nxt day td dummy!

I have a HPLC lab report on it. Where’s your proof it’s fake? I’ll wait.
Sure post the HPLC for that exact batch. Give me the batch number of what you send him and what you tested. Your testing says JACKSHIT about what you are selling. Google the anapolon blisters and you'll see why its fake kid.

Sure post the HPLC for that exact batch. Give me the batch number of what you send him and what you tested. Your testing says JACKSHIT about what you are selling. Google the anapolon blisters and you'll see why its fake kid.
It’s in the lab testing section. If someone received fake gear don’t you think they’d report it here?

It’s in the lab testing section. If someone received fake gear don’t you think they’d report it here?
Lol he received it yesterday how is he suppose to report it? It's fake, ABDI does NOT use those kind of blisters, and never has. Now I can't see the rest of the packaging but I beter there are some giveways there too. So it begins...

Movie Popcorn GIF

Lol he received it yesterday how is he suppose to report it? It's fake, ABDI does NOT use those kind of blisters, and never has. Now I can't see the rest of the packaging but I beter there are some giveways there too. So it begins...
Every single source on this board is carrying the same Anapolon in the same blisters. Guess it’s all fake.

Every single source on this board is carrying the same Anapolon in the same blisters. Guess it’s all fake.
Show me the blisters of other sources, look at the top and bottom of the blisters, thats what makes it fake. And you are deflecting as usual, you can't even find 1 other ABDI product with those blisters. Abdi Ibrahim Anapolon Tablets

Source on here, compare the blisters...
Those are not the same blisters are they buddy? So your whole statement of every source having the same blisters is false already.

Abdi Ibrahim Bitiron T3+T4

Another abdi product, same blisters as the Anapolon above, yet they look nothing like the blisters of the fake shit you are selling do they?

More proof other products with the same blisters:

1631823156180.png

1631823110845.png

Last edited:
Didn’t know I had to post my state my bad dummy. Regardless it was still the next day so not sure what your getting at

Now lets compare it to this fake as shit
View attachment 153948

Its a dead stupid giveaway you skank.
LOL

As someone who is in the know with Turkish pharmacy products I can tell YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

Fun fact, in 2019 ABDIBRAHIM changed the packaging and the style design of the blister pack.

In pack the design of the rows of tabs are different in the 2019 and box/blister style design. @Turkish Pharmacy as posted in his site is the old design that was in 2015. This is a FACT....

If @Turkish Pharmacy cares to post what I say is true be appreciated.

Also a little rumor has it you are a rep for ODIN?

I am just saying, stay in your lane..... No one wants to buy your shit products. @SkankHunt done more already for Meso with harm reduction then most on his own dime.

Who the fuck am I to judge if he decides to sell to others?

That's his business

Last edited:
Guys, I am thinking of starting a retard of the week and my first guy is @Carlitosaso

Should I make a post about his trolling with the Anapolon?

LOL

As someone who is in the know with Turkish pharmacy products I can tell YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

Fun fact, in 2019 ABDIBRAHIM changed the packaging and the style design of the blister pack.

In pack the design of the rows of tabs are different in the 2019 and up style design. @Turkish Pharmacy as posted in his site is the old design that was in 2015. This is a FACT....

I am just saying, stay in your lane..... No one wants to buy your shit products. @Skankhas done more already for Meso with harm reduction then most on his own dime.

That's his business
Wtf does ODIN have to do with fake Anapolon? I've never ever posted about ODIN being good ir recommended ODIN to anyway so what the fuck are you talking about you retarded meathead?

No the idiot is you, I been in this game too long. I have connects and friends in Turkey.

You are CLUELESS.
Yeah sure you have connections, with my ass maybe. Fuck off. Go shill for someone else. You and the Skank are probably in bed together. You must be a rep for this skanky "phamarcy" selling fake shit.

LOL

In pack the design of the rows of tabs are different in the 2019 and up style design. @Turkish Pharmacy as posted in his site is the old design that was in 2015. This is a FACT....

I am just saying, stay in your lane..... No one wants to buy your shit products. @Skankhas done more already for Meso with harm reduction then most on his own dime.

That's his business
Beat me to it. I was tryna get my guy in a pharmacy with a new pack.

Sponsors

Latest posts