SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

You want to try me with this battle? Lol

I will smash you with knowledge on pharma goods.

Are you upset because I am speaking the truth you a rep for Odin lol?

If our Turkish vendor @Turkish Pharmacy cares to validate what I say about new design on Anapolon 2019 and forward is true it be nice of him.

I love to prove you wrong to embarrass you.
Below are the photos of latest batch of Abdi Ibrahim Anapolon, the box design hasnt changed for at least 12 years so whoever says it did is either troll or retard.

Alyse and Abetyl are higher miligram products thats why they are packed differently.

20210917_113458.jpg

20210917_113434.jpg

20210917_113348.jpg

20210917_113402.jpg

20210917_113425.jpg

Thank you for confirming sir.
Lol yet it proofs that what you are selling is fake...
Look at the dots on the fake shit you are selling. Also look at the code at the bottom, on the real one its printed inbetween the lines, on the fake one its just printed on top and its off center. 679C5BD3-4AA6-4542-A4A0-FF6F90A3CA93.jpeg
20210917_113425.jpg

I am sorry but you are wrong. Throughout the years they did...... The boxes font have changed, they changed the way they placed the tabs and even the logo of the blister pack too.

So check your words before calling me a retard or a shill.

But this is just revamping of the packaging design. Similar how they changed the packaging of the Lilly Humatropes in 2019 and the Bayer Rimobolan design features too in 2019.

Also, they incorporated a Brailie in the new boxes.

I added different designs throughout the years. :)

@SkankHunt are authentic I knew immediately looking at them.

No I didnt call you retard, the troll guy claimed something simlar to that but not exactly same. You are not retarded why would I say that to you man. I didnt even read the whole thread sorry about misunderstanding. This is the guy who said they changed the boxes and they should look like some other 250 mg per tablet products, thats why I responded that way:
Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/skankpharma-domestic-usa-pct-shop.134406800/page-7#post-2844058

The logo and font changed, other than that the box design is the same. They put sticker qr code in the beginning to all boxes and later all medicine boxes changed to qr codes printed on boxes as time went by.

@SkankHunt doesnt get stuff from me so no shill here, his Anapolon is genuine if you ask me.

I am sorry but you are wrong. Throughout the years they did...... The boxes font have changed, they changed the way they placed the tabs and even the logo of the blister pack too.

But this is just revamping of the packaging design. Similar how they changed the packaging of the Lilly Humatropes in 2019 and the Bayer Rimobolan design features too in 2019.

@SkankHunt are authentic Anapolons, I knew immediately looking at them.

@SkankHunt are authentic Anapolons, I knew immediately looking at them.
Lmao are you a fucking shill for the skanky fake phamarcy? Turkish Pharmacy is not wrong you are retarded AND a troll/shill

No I didnt call you retard, the troll guy claimed something simlar to that but not exactly same. You are not retarded why would I say that to you man. I didnt even read the whole thread sorry about misunderstanding. This is the guy who said they changed the boxes and they should look like some other 250 mg per tablet products, thats why I responded that way:
Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/skankpharma-domestic-usa-pct-shop.134406800/page-7#post-2844058

The logo and font changed, other than that the box design is the same. They put sticker qr code in the beginning to all boxes and later all medicine boxes changed to qr codes printed on boxes as time went by.

@SkankHunt doesnt get stuff from me so no shill here, his Anapolon is genuine if you ask me.
Yes the font of the brand name changed the most.

Lmao are you a fucking shill for the skanky fake phamarcy? Turkish Pharmacy is not wrong you are retarded AND a troll/shill

No my friend I am just you tired of spamming shit YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT.

You heard it from me, you heard it from @Turkish Pharmacy so what more proof you want?

At this point I am starting to believe you have this obsession with him.

I never got your address for your pink fat dildo.

Bro...stop shilling and look at the facts smh. Wtf is up with all the dickriders on this board...damn

The facts?

No bro, I stated the facts, you are indenial you have me (Who knows the Turkish market and counterfeits) and @Turkish Pharmacy who lives in Turkey and supplies these medicines tell you the same thing that you are a retard LOL

Hurr durr keep shilling, Turkish Pharmacy is selling legit shit, your boyfriends shit is fake. I've posted enough proof. Yet you have posted none.
The facts?

No bro, I stated the facts, you are indenial you have me (Who knows the Turkish market and counterfeits) and @Turkish Pharmacy who lives in Turkey and supplies these medicines tell you the same thing that you are a retard LOL