SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

My final remarks, watch out with this guy. He had an angle with all the labtests and he 100% has an angle with this "pharmacy". Which is clear since he's already sold fake shit.

Yeah sure you have connections, with my ass maybe. Fuck off. Go shill for someone else. You and the Skank are probably in bed together. You must be a rep for this skanky "phamarcy" selling fake shit.

You want to try me with this battle? Lol

I will smash you with knowledge on pharma goods.

Are you upset because I am speaking the truth you a rep for Odin lol?

If our Turkish vendor @Turkish Pharmacy cares to validate what I say about new design on Anapolon 2019 and forward is true it be nice of him.

I love to prove you wrong to embarrass you.

My final remarks, watch out with this guy. He had an angle with all the labtests and he 100% has an angle with this "pharmacy". Which is clear since he's already sold fake shit.
Please come back soon and bless us with your knowledge. Hopefully I’ll still be here selling this fake shit.

Whoever purchased Anapolon, you may send to Jano and I will reimburse you.

Not arguing with anyway here but if you clearly go to the abdi pharmacy website and scroll to the next page instead of looking at the first pack you see which is not anapolon you’ll find the box which is identical to his

Attachments

• B9BE36F8-CDFB-4D9D-A76D-281B1E29C412.png
    B9BE36F8-CDFB-4D9D-A76D-281B1E29C412.png
    1,016.5 KB · Views: 103
Why are you so pressed about SkankHunt and his biz? He sold it to me..not you

Pretty sure it's tested, but pretty sure u know that and was just fucking around....

And might be worth carrying dues medical if they would also start making vials an option also.... There seems only to be so many decent labs out there thatd be worth carrying
I got some questionable dues cyp from a normally reliable dude. I'm thinking it's similar to hygetropin gh that was allover. I didn't post my results cuz nobody believes the quantitative roidtest stuff or disappearance of bonerz.

Why are you so pressed about SkankHunt and his biz? He sold it to me..not you
Because everything about the guy is off. The whole doing thousands of dollars of labtests for his friends to now starting his own little dropshopping "pharmacy". But people here are blind I guess.

Not arguing with anyway here but if you clearly go to the abdi pharmacy website and scroll to the next page instead of looking at the first pack you see which is not anapolon you’ll find the box which is identical to his
This proofs exactly what I'm saying, look at the BLISTER, NOT THE BOX. ITS TOYALLY DIFFERENT. The Skank is selling fake shit.

@SkankHunt you have a secret admirer bro lol

This is some next level shit lmao
He literally joined this forum with a poor attempt at trolling. Once Turkish Pharmacy posts his Anapolon I wonder what his next move will be. I’ll be ready sweet pea.

He literally joined this forum with a poor attempt at trolling. Once Turkish Pharmacy posts his Anapolon I wonder what his next move will be. I’ll be ready sweet pea.

@Turkish Pharmacy we have a troll with an obsession on @SkankHunt

Since I explained to this weirdo @Carlitosaso that in late 2019 they changed the design of the box and layout of the blister packs.

Can you confirm it for us since you are vendor in Turkey.

This guy just doesn't believe me so it be best from the horses mouth what I speak is true.

This guy had an agenda all along testing random shit.
And we all got to see the testing for various vendors here. His motives don’t interest me in the slightest. We got test results, some of which verified that a few UGLs were accurate and others weren’t. It was a valuable service to the community. Anything he did after that is judged on its own.

Sponsors

Latest posts