SkankPharma Domestic USA PCT Shop

do those things just basically murder your appetite for dieting? like honestly what's the advantage over 150mg of armodafinil lol. I am sure there's probably more to it than just suppression...?
Why are there so many dofanils? And which one is the best? I only used mofafinil. I like it. But how are all the others?

what does the ozempic pens come with? Just one pen? How much mg per pen? Using the saxenda now but may switch
1mg pen, so four doses of .25mg. That’s the loading dose. Maintenance dose can be as much as 4x that. That said, .25mg/w was still enough that I dropped eight pounds in a month without really noticing it. If I had unlimited cash to throw at this stupid hobby I would buy enough semaglutide to last me years worth of cuts.

what does the ozempic pens come with? Just one pen? How much mg per pen? Using the saxenda now but may switch
Ozempic you inject once a week whereas Saxenda is daily. There’s some guys here using both, they’ll have better first hand experience than me.

Why are there so many dofanils? And which one is the best? I only used mofafinil. I like it. But how are all the others?
for whatever reason, modafinil is basically a sugar pill for me. Armodafinil at full dose (150mg vs 200mg for Moda) will keep me going strong for around 36hrs before I start to fade. I was down to quarter tabs daily so I could still eat like I actually wanted to train like an athlete. I would eat sub 1k cals a day on a full tab and be fine with a refeed every 3-5 days as long as I hydrate enough throughout. amazing for cutting, gaming, work (my work is a lot like gaming), and shit for spiking anxiety. however I was using it in a really stressful period of life so that could have been a factor.

I dont have experience with all the other ones though... sorry I glossed over that question. I don't get why there are so many, but whatever. one more thing, I find my performance (work gaming etc) to be absolutely best on a very small deficit at worst, even better on maintenance (which can be hard as hell to do) on the full dose.

It’s like nothing I’ve ever tried. Better than adderall, moda, eca etc crushes appetite but still enough appetite to eat frequently just small meals. Makes cutting extremely effortless
Is that the saxenda? How many doses does it give you? How much weight did you lose?

Ozempic is superior IMO. Saxenda gave me wicked nausea for a full two weeks until I bailed. (Thank God Inhave so many pens!) Ozempic (or actually Wegovy) was free of side effects.
Have you tried Trulicity?

for whatever reason, modafinil is basically a sugar pill for me. Armodafinil at full dose (150mg vs 200mg for Moda) will keep me going strong for around 36hrs before I start to fade. I was down to quarter tabs daily so I could still eat like I actually wanted to train like an athlete. I would eat sub 1k cals a day on a full tab and be fine with a refeed every 3-5 days as long as I hydrate enough throughout. amazing for cutting, gaming, work (my work is a lot like gaming), and shit for spiking anxiety. however I was using it in a really stressful period of life so that could have been a factor.
I only tried Adderall once. And modafinil was the closest thing to it. Euphoric, really into what I'm doing, makes me happy for a long while, it just hurts the next morning when I went to bed at 3 am because of it. One night I was able to pass out on it from like 11pm to 12am. Then up until 4 am.

Saxenda you can get away with .6mg so 3 pens last 90 days or 45 days at 1.2mg. Sounds like oz is way more expensive if it’s just 1 pen. No nausea at all, I’m shocked lira would give someone nausea but sema doesn’t

Saxenda you can get away with .6mg so 3 pens last 90 days or 45 days at 1.2mg. Sounds like oz is way more expensive if it’s just 1 pen. No nausea at all, I’m shocked lira would give someone nausea but sema doesn’t
I was shocked too. I went into semaglutide with the expectation that I’d feel like shit for a few weeks. But it was like I was taking nothing at all. But Saxenda…hoo boy every day I’d wake up and have to take a pregnancy test, because that was the only other explanation for being that sick in the morning.

Sponsors

Latest posts