[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

I also just received an unexpected order. Looks like a repeat of a previous order I had placed.

That shits fucked. I hope the ones that look low are atleast 10ml and the others are more. If not that looks atleast 2ml short. If you have a steril emty vial I would pull that out ml by ml and see if it’s 10.
I don't have that unfortunately..but thanks for the comment because I thought it looked way off too

I also just received an unexpected order. Looks like a repeat of a previous order I had placed.
How you gonna explan this @Sasquatch Labs looks like ur fucking up more and more .... i told u that your over extending your self ... mistakes are starting to happen ... sending 2 people unexpected packs ... fill levels .... communication blows .... selling products u don’t even have ... asking on a open form if anyone wants a job ....

At one point in our sterilization process we switched to a different brand of vials. They are a little thinner and appear to have more oil.

Dino

At one point in our sterilization process we switched to a different brand of vials. They are a little thinner and appear to have more oil.

Dino
Or ur cutting corners cuz u can’t keep up ... ur excuses are fucking weak to say the least .... just hurry up and take off with everyone’s money ... its whats gonna happen next

Hope I get some freebies if my order ever shows up !! I went with this source because of the 3 day turn around and now on day 14 of this b.s. hope the stuffs worth the headache and wait.

Last edited:
Let’s recap here just what has transpired over the last few days. ( this is including the other f ups)

1 member got a package that wasn’t his for free.

1. Member got a package resent to him for no reason.

1. Member so far have vials not filled correctly.

If this doesn’t show a rough and failing operation I don’t know what does. it’s getting sloppy at best and the train is starting to derail.

Red flags all over the place.

I can tell you right now my first bottle was definitely not overfilled actually a little short. I came up a .25ml short. I front loaded 1.75ml and have used 1ml e3d since and should have had .25ml left over today. Just drew the last one out and it was exactly 1ml on the 9th draw.