[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Guys it’s obvious they’re running an Oprah special here.
You get a free pack, and you get a free pack, everyone gets a free paaacckkkk!!! :p:D

I got my gear before all this communication bullshit (lucky me)
I got it quickly and emails were replied in a timely manner.
but, I've got a question about anybody else on sas tren A or tren E
Are you having any sides?
I'm In week 3 of ace, week 2 of E 400mg, and I've only had a slight increase in aggression. No bad dreams, insomnia, night sweats or cough after injection.

I'm In week 3 of ace, week 2 of E 400mg, and I've only had a slight increase in aggression. No bad dreams, insomnia, night sweats or cough after injection.
You can’t really judge it off sides ... have u ran tren before ?

Credit card is instant but weekly only $300. I have $20,000 ache but takes at least a week. If you don't want to risk losing BTC just transfer the money into you coinbase Usd wallet until you need it.
If you have bank of america it wont allow you to purchase bitcoin with a debit card

How much ace? You won't get a cough unless you nick a blood vessel. The sides are somewhat dose dependent. As far as test, you won't feel anything three weeks in.

there are some pretty big issues to fix. seems like you folks are hoping you can ignore them and let it all blow over but that's just making it worse. the way you are conducting yourselves as a lab has caused all o
At one point in our sterilization process we switched to a different brand of vials. They are a little thinner and appear to have more oil.

Dino
dude.... if the vials are thinner that means more internal spac3 which means they should look low not high.... am I missing something here? anyone? does this guy need to check the OD of the vial with a pair of calipers? sounds like bull shit man....

You can’t really judge it off sides ... have u ran tren before ?

This is my first run with tren.

the ace started at 75mg eod
started pinning E @200mg e3.5 on week 2
dropped ace to 50 eod
3rd week 25g eod.

Ran the numbers on a chart to keep blood levels stable. That's why there is a taper in the doses.
same with test p and test E. Only running test at 250/week

This is my first run with tren.

the ace started at 75mg eod
started pinning E @200mg e3.5 on week 2
dropped ace to 50 eod
3rd week 25g eod.

Ran the numbers on a chart to keep blood levels stable. That's why there is a taper in the doses.
same with test p and test E. Only running test at 250/week
Its hard to know especially Since you have never ran tren

Well that's good news. I'd heard horror stories of the sides, but I guess that's just higher doses. 400 a week seemed plenty high for a first tren cycle

Well that's good news. I'd heard horror stories of the sides, but I guess that's just higher doses. 400 a week seemed plenty high for a first tren cycle
Last time i ran 400 tren e it pilled me back lol .... but iv ran ace at 700 and was fine

there are some pretty big issues to fix. seems like you folks are hoping you can ignore them and let it all blow over but that's just making it worse. the way you are conducting yourselves as a lab has caused all o

dude.... if the vials are thinner that means more internal spac3 which means they should look low not high.... am I missing something here? anyone? does this guy need to check the OD of the vial with a pair of calipers? sounds like bull shit man....
When I got my order I noticed the levels were different too and after looking alittle harder I did notice that one vial was alittle fatter then the other one. And in the fatter vial the levels were lower. After I noticed the vials were different I didn’t make a big stink. @Cookieman when you get a chance look at those vials alittle harder and check that. That might be what’s going on here.