[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

T/D - (7 Days) all accounted for. Careful taking the tops off- went to flip the lid and the whole fucking top came off my mast. Im glad to see SAS is upping his game on communication - very hopeful to see these improvements remain consistent.

T/D - (7 Days) all accounted for. Careful taking the tops off- went to flip the lid and the whole fucking top came off my mast. Im glad to see SAS is upping his game on communication - very hopeful to see these improvements remain consistent.

It's a delicate balance. Bad communication, but vials are crimped and filled properly. Good communication, but vials are crimped poorly and fill levels are all over the map.

You gotta take the bad with the good, i guess...

Wait a minute. No, you don't! Fuck these clowns! i hope you demanded replacement for that shitty crimp job!

Fuck ups are becoming a daily routine as of late.
Purple Sasquatch Labs. :D

Okay after 3 weeks I received my pack but it didn’t have any winstrol in it which is the whole reason why I ordered for SAS.

I contacted them via email haven’t heard back yet.

Yeah no pack here yet again. Shit is getting ridiculous!!!! Supposedly mailed out last week, of how anything else mailed from anywhere else can get here in that amount of time........

Yeah no pack here yet again. Shit is getting ridiculous!!!! Supposedly mailed out last week, of how anything else mailed from anywhere else can get here in that amount of time........
Brother ask them to track it. If it shipped they can tell you exactly what day td will be. I've done it with every pack because where I have it shipped.

Just received my 4th pack from Sasquatch. Placed order on Saturday, got payment confirmation the same day, got an email telling me it shipped on Monday, and at my door today. All gear is intact and accounted for. 4 days from order date/2 days from ship date. Dino was who I dealt with start to finish, and this has been the case on all 4 of my orders. Every order has been to my door stop in 3 to 4 days. I know there are a lot of you guys that are pissed off, and I'm not trying to rub it in I promise. I just wanted to share my experience with Sasquatch so far. These guys have been good to me. I've got a shit load of good gear now because of it.

Just received my 4th pack from Sasquatch. Placed order on Saturday, got payment confirmation the same day, got an email telling me it shipped on Monday, and at my door today. All gear is intact and accounted for. 4 days from order date/2 days from ship date. Dino was who I dealt with start to finish, and this has been the case on all 4 of my orders. Every order has been to my door stop in 3 to 4 days. I know there are a lot of you guys that are pissed off, and I'm not trying to rub it in I promise. I just wanted to share my experience with Sasquatch so far. These guys have been good to me. I've got a shit load of good gear now because of it.
Whats your address?

Did this lab tell u to come here ? U have made 4 orders in 2 mouths ?

Lol no dude they didn't tell me to come on here. Yes I've made 4 orders in 2 months, and I highly doubt that setting any records. I'm a fuckin gear hoarder. I just wanted to share my experience. I don't post much on here. I mainly search the boards and try and gain as much knowledge as possible.

Lol no dude they didn't tell me to come on here. Yes I've made 4 orders in 2 months, and I highly doubt that setting any records. I'm a fuckin gear hoarder. I just wanted to share my experience. I don't post much on here. I mainly search the boards and try and gain as much knowledge as possible.
But u can see why I’d think that right ?

But u can see why I’d think that right ?
Of course I can. But I'm not going to lie. That's really how it's been for me with these guys. Dude there's a shit load of people that have nothing but horrible things to say about Naps too, but yet I get exceptional service from them every time too...with 3 week turnarounds. Maybe I'm lucky.

Of course I can. But I'm not going to lie. That's really how it's been for me with these guys. Dude there's a shit load of people that have nothing but horrible things to say about Naps too, but yet I get exceptional service from them every time too...with 3 week turnarounds. Maybe I'm lucky.
My only thing with names is the customer information leak ...