[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Have labs been posted yet? Remember when these guys popped up but haven't been following the last month or more

You already no I’m a lifer. I’ll still be coming too the underground for my Tren :p:D
Speaking of tren, I pinned some last night (Sas, tren a) before I left for work and got that tight achy jaw feeling afterwards.
I’ve done this before with tren but usually the cough is right behind it lol. Didn’t get the cough this time though.
Have any of you all got that achy jaw from Tren Ace?
Or is it just me...lol

Speaking of tren, I pinned some last night (Sas, tren a) before I left for work and got that tight achy jaw feeling afterwards.
I’ve done this before with tren but usually the cough is right behind it lol. Didn’t get the cough this time though.
Have any of you all got that achy jaw from Tren Ace?
Or is it just me...lol
Idk about the achy jaw but I’ve def gotten the tight feeling in my chest and a weird feeling in the back of your throat and you feel like your about to couch but don’t.

Idk about the achy jaw but I’ve def gotten the tight feeling in my chest and a weird feeling in the back of your throat and you feel like your about to couch but don’t.
Yeah I’ve gotten that too. But for some odd reason it hits in my lower jaw too sometimes. It’s kinda hard to explain really.
It doesn’t last long or anything. But I have done this pinning Tren A before. So maybe it’s just me lol. Weird.

Tren is a funny compound. I usually only run ace but I have run e before. But I’ve had Tren that’s giving me every side known to man and then I’ve had Tren where I’ve felt next to no sides. Both were quality Tren imo. Made solid gains on both.

I do like tren but prefer only running it at 6 weeks and 8 weeks being the maximum.
The focus it gives me in the gym is unlike any other, plus that fullness look, wow.

With this into consideration, along with the fact that my current sides are slim to none, would there be any advantage to me upping the tren E to 600 /week, and just run 8 weeks instead of 12 weeks at 400?.

No with that Esther you won't see results till six plus weeks...plus tren e sides can hit u all at once by two n a half or three weeks...are u djit 17 or whatever? Have you ever had a different screen name on meso

Gotcha! I'll keep it the way it is then

And no sir, I did have a previous account but I first made it 9 years ago at 18 years old. I was young and dumb. My screen name was my actual personal name. First and last. Lol what a dips shit I was

With this into consideration, along with the fact that my current sides are slim to none, would there be any advantage to me upping the tren E to 600 /week, and just run 8 weeks instead of 12 weeks at 400?.
Me personally, if I were running tren E I’d stay at 400 a week and if the sides were bearable I’d go 12 weeks. But that’s just me.
I lean more towards the acetate ester with tren. I only do 6 weeks mostly and 8 at the max. It clears your system faster if problems arise.
Aren’t you running both esters?
Tren A and E?
Braver dude than I am lol. There’s no way I’d run both at the same time. I’d pick one or the other, but never both. But again, that’s just me.

the tren A is just used to regulate the amount of tren in my system. It was used in a tapered manner at the beginning of my cycle to allow me to reach peak blood levels much faster, and the dose tapered down as the Enanthate became more present in my system.
I am now on tren E and test E only. This is the end of week 3

the end of my cycle looks very similar, using Tren a and test p at the end as the Enanthates leave out. Allowing for a quicker pct and hopefully a faster recovery

the end of my cycle looks very similar, using Tren a and test p at the end as the Enanthates leave out. Allowing for a quicker pct and hopefully a faster recovery
Seems like an over complicated cycle
(I mean for me at least).
Why not just do a simple 8 week of test prop and Tren Ace? Especially if you’re wanting a quicker pct. Jw

It's not real complicated, that being said I am good with numbers and math, so I figure in half lifes and dose accordingly to get my levels as consistent as I can.
And I honestly hated pinning eod. (I'm a puss i know)
this let's me pin less often, keep levels just as steady as if it were a short Ester cycle, and I get all the benefits of the short Ester at the beginning and end of the cycle.
My gym partner thinks it's over complicated as well though. Says I put way to much thought into it. I enjoy the science of it I guess

It's not real complicated, that being said I am good with numbers and math, so I figure in half lifes and dose accordingly to get my levels as consistent as I can.
And I honestly hated pinning eod. (I'm a puss i know)
this let's me pin less often, keep levels just as steady as if it were a short Ester cycle, and I get all the benefits of the short Ester at the beginning and end of the cycle.
My gym partner thinks it's over complicated as well though. Says I put way to much thought into it. I enjoy the science of it I guess
I’m not judging bro. I was genuinely asking why do it this way is all. If it works for you and you’re happy with your results then that’s all that matters.

Just want to put an update out there: after I posted about the crimping error on my mast e - Dino actually reached out to me and offered to not only replace the erroneous product but also took care of me for the trouble.

Things are definitely getting corrected and he has gone above and beyond on this.

Before I get called out for being a fanboy - I think its only fair that when a lab fucks up like they did a couple weeks ago with communication/delays and we hold them responsible - we should also praise them for when they perform above and overdeliver.

Me personally, if I were running tren E I’d stay at 400 a week and if the sides were bearable I’d go 12 weeks. But that’s just me.
I lean more towards the acetate ester with tren. I only do 6 weeks mostly and 8 at the max. It clears your system faster if problems arise.
Aren’t you running both esters?
Tren A and E?
Braver dude than I am lol. There’s no way I’d run both at the same time. I’d pick one or the other, but never both. But again, that’s just me.
Running sygma tren e from nandro at 400...swear I can feel my liver hurting and my guts retaining fluid unless I drank to much on sunday...I'm coming off till I see liver values. I'm disgusted.

Just want to put an update out there: after I posted about the crimping error on my mast e - Dino actually reached out to me and offered to not only replace the erroneous product but also took care of me for the trouble.

Things are definitely getting corrected and he has gone above and beyond on this.

Before I get called out for being a fanboy - I think its only fair that when a lab fucks up like they did a couple weeks ago with communication/delays and we hold them responsible - we should also praise them for when they perform above and overdeliver.

i'd rather they be praised for consistency, and not for throwing replacements with freebies at customers to apologize for complacency and carelessness.

What if that cap fell off during shipping and soaked your package in oil? The possibilities from such a mistake range from m'eh to life changing. The latter of which would cause Squach to run for the hills and forget your name.

Each fuck up and each fix should be considered by every perspective buyer, so that they can make an informed decision on whether to work with this lab or not.