[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

i'd rather they be praised for consistency, and not for throwing replacements with freebies at customers to apologize for complacency and carelessness.

What if that cap fell off during shipping and soaked your package in oil? The possibilities from such a mistake range from m'eh to life changing. The latter of which would cause Squach to run for the hills and forget your name.

Each fuck up and each fix should be considered by every perspective buyer, so that they can make an informed decision on whether to work with this lab or not.
I mean the packs are vacuum sealed but I 100% understand your point. A potential customer should know that they do ( as of currently ) right their wrongs. I think it means something that Dino read the thread and reached out to me instead of me having to hunt a squatch down.

Running sygma tren e from nandro at 400...swear I can feel my liver hurting and my guts retaining fluid unless I drank to much on sunday...I'm coming off till I see liver values. I'm disgusted.
Drinking definitely didn’t help I’d say lol. Keep an eye on your blood pressure too man. Stay hydrated.
Probably smart coming off. Listen to your body, it’s telling you something isn’t right. ;)

With this into consideration, along with the fact that my current sides are slim to none, would there be any advantage to me upping the tren E to 600 /week, and just run 8 weeks instead of 12 weeks at 400?.
THats entirely up to you my man. Just be careful with Tren e. If those sides kick in there’s no turning back. How long have you been running it? After 3 weeks on Tren e of your not feeling the strength gains there’s something wrong.

Drinking definitely didn’t help I’d say lol. Keep an eye on your blood pressure too man. Stay hydrated.
Probably smart coming off. Listen to your body, it’s telling you something isn’t right. ;)
Absolutely... I've been researching tren liver stress constantly last 48 hours... Finding lots of threads where guys enzymes shot ridiculous high to the point where some of the doctors ordered immediate ultrasounds...back to normal a month or so later after coming off... Third run with it and never had issues. This time it's either way overdosed, contaminated, or my shits weak from years of abuse. I got cramps everywhere else might have been that and I may feel bloated from all the water. But had no issues till third week, definitely gonna look into it, thank you kindly for your concern anf sorry to hijack this thread boys....

i'd rather they be praised for consistency, and not for throwing replacements with freebies at customers to apologize for complacency and carelessness.

What if that cap fell off during shipping and soaked your package in oil? The possibilities from such a mistake range from m'eh to life changing. The latter of which would cause Squach to run for the hills and forget your name.

Each fuck up and each fix should be considered by every perspective buyer, so that they can make an informed decision on whether to work with this lab or not.
Well said

Meso used to be a place where a sources feet were held to the fire, now out of desperation people put up with being lied to, source avoiding major questions and concerns, NO stock EVER, keeping data and addresses. Blah blah blah

Seems just as long as the pack lands in 15-20 days everything is good around here.
Won’t be long this chap will be compromised...he put an ad out on an open platform for a job offer for Christ’s sake.
What other major crappy decisions do you think this dude has made WITHOUT making tha community aware?

This lab is garbage, might as well bring the hammer back. He’d be golden around here now days too.

Just an honest opinion from the outside looking in. I’ve been lurking and keeping up with this thread for some time now wondering how many bullet holes this dude has to put in his foot before finally Meso closes shop for him.

Listen to @Roger rabbit people

Meso used to be a place where a sources feet were held to the fire, now out of desperation people put up with being lied to, source avoiding major questions and concerns, NO stock EVER, keeping data and addresses. Blah blah blah

Seems just as long as the pack lands in 15-20 days everything is good around here.
Won’t be long this chap will be compromised...he put an ad out on an open platform for a job offer for Christ’s sake.
What other major crappy decisions do you think this dude has made WITHOUT making tha community aware?

This lab is garbage, might as well bring the hammer back. He’d be golden around here now days too.

Just an honest opinion from the outside looking in. I’ve been lurking and keeping up with this thread for some time now wondering how many bullet holes this dude has to put in his foot before finally Meso closes shop for him.

Listen to @Roger rabbit people

Well i'll be damned. Nice to see you back posting again.

THats entirely up to you my man. Just be careful with Tren e. If those sides kick in there’s no turning back. How long have you been running it? After 3 weeks on Tren e of your not feeling the strength gains there’s something wrong.

You got me wrong, the good sides are there! I feel like I could lift for hours on end! So far I like this low test and tren cycle better than the others I've ran. I'm at the end of week 3. Planning on staying at 400mg/wk this time around for 12 weeks.
Maybe next time I'll order enough to dabble into around 600/wk.

You got me wrong, the good sides are there! I feel like I could lift for hours on end! So far I like this low test and tren cycle better than the others I've ran. I'm at the end of week 3. Planning on staying at 400mg/wk this time around for 12 weeks.
Maybe next time I'll order enough to dabble into around 600/wk.
I’m confused on what the problem is then. IMO then if your getting strength and size gains you answered your own question. There’s no need to up the dose. Remember less is more especially when it comes to Tren.

Last edited:
Added Sas Tren A yesterday. Pinning was uncomfortable. Almost had a ‘burning’ feeling as I injected. Today I have some pip but nothing I can’t walk off.

Anyone else have this experience with their tren?
Perhaps the muscle is virgin since I haven’t shot tren since last summer?
I’ve ran tren 4-5 times and never had the injection itself be uncomfortable.

Added Sas Tren A yesterday. Pinning was uncomfortable. Almost had a ‘burning’ feeling as I injected. Today I have some pip but nothing I can’t walk off.

Anyone else have this experience with their tren?
Perhaps the muscle is virgin since I haven’t shot tren since last summer?
I’ve ran tren 4-5 times and never had the injection itself be uncomfortable.
That happens a lot with me with Tren