[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

i disagree. If Hammer came back here and we knew it was him without a doubt, he wouldn't last long and no one worth their shit would consider giving him another chance here.
I'm going off what I see in this thread with all the new guys backing Sasquatch up despite the shifty service and lack of current evidence to support quality gear. I think hammer would enjoy the same right now. He would ship a bunch of underdosed gear and have a shirt attitude and service but a bunch of these newer guys would have his back and keep him afloat regardless of our warnings and advice. The cock gobblers are really getting thick in here lately.

I'm going off what I see in this thread with all the new guys backing Sasquatch up despite the shifty service and lack of current evidence to support quality gear. I think hammer would enjoy the same right now. He would ship a bunch of underdosed gear and have a shirt attitude and service but a bunch of these newer guys would have his back and keep him afloat regardless of our warnings and advice. The cock gobblers are really getting thick in here lately.
I disagree with the hammer thing but that said it is possible. The thing that strikes me is that some people seem to think that they owe these labs something. No one owes these labs shit. If the lab acts right and takes care of us then they deserve courtesy and respect but not owed. I think people forget that this is our home and the labs are allowed here, it's not their right. Also if they are acting right and complying with our standards then they don't need defenders because their morals and business savvy speak for themselves. So I challenge those defending these fuck ups why they have to defend this lab, because the lab should not need the defense if all of their ducks are lined up which this lab does not. Not even close at this point.

There will always be the nut huggers that believe their source is their bro. They typically have to learn the hard way that the only thing that means anything to a source is the money.

They are getting thick as of late. So much so that I think a lot of the seasoned members quit giving a fuck as far as holding the sources feet to the flame, because, at the end of the day guys don’t read shit and get burned anyways.

There will always be the nut huggers that believe their source is their bro. They typically have to learn the hard way that the only thing that means anything to a source is the money.

Devils advocate. Picture being a customer in a restaurant. Going in with a shitty attitude. Treating your server like shit from the get-go. Watch the movie Waiting. They screw with your food but you don't know it. Think it tastes good and decide to come back. You are now known as the douche bag and they will forever fuck with your food even though you wanna keep coming back. This is why you disguise yourself. Keep a different name on here than your email name. I think that is why some are a little nicer than others. I could be wrong though.

Devils advocate. Picture being a customer in a restaurant. Going in with a shitty attitude. Treating your server like shit from the get-go. Watch the movie Waiting. They screw with your food but you don't know it. Think it tastes good and decide to come back. You are now known as the douche bag and they will forever fuck with your food even though you wanna keep coming back. This is why you disguise yourself. Keep a different name on here than your email name. I think that is why some are a little nicer than others. I could be wrong though.

So, i have to kiss my sources ass or he'll spit in my gear?

You know I'm not saying that. I think some in here feel they just need to be nice. Haven't completely learned the ways yet. Like I said, just speculating.

It’s the milineals who got trophies for participating in the event for showing up. Everyone is so soft now a days and feel they have to be cordial with a source to not offend them and their feelings.

It’s why so many new members will play both sides in hopes to not offend anyone.

It’s the milineals who got trophies for participating in the event for showing up. Everyone is so soft now a days and feel they have to be cordial with a source to not offend them and their feelings.

It’s why so many new members will play both sides in hopes to not offend anyone.

I see what you are saying but I also see what the other bro is saying. And I'm just saying, knowmsayin?

We would never lower our quality because of harsh criticism. Thanks to everyone's advise, wisdom and criticism, we've made Sasquatch Labs better than ever.

Dino