[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

We would never lower our quality because of harsh criticism. Thanks to everyone's advise, wisdom and criticism, we've made Sasquatch Labs better than ever.

Dino
Im trying to figure when and where you got better all guys are talking about weeks to get packs, getting packs they didn’t order , we’re u dropped on ur head as a kid ???

I did bloods today. Been on Sasquatch test for seven weeks, 250 mg x 2/week. Will provide results once I have them. Stay tuned.

I have my results back. Test is 1868 ng/dL. This is on two injections of 250mg per week.

For context, before Sasquatch, I was on one injection of 200mg (pharma) and test was 1,333 NG/dL.

Thoughts?

I have my results back. Test is 1868 ng/dL. This is on two injections of 250mg per week.

For context, before Sasquatch, I was on one injection of 200mg (pharma) and test was 1,333 NG/dL.

Thoughts?

Looks about right to me.

Just because your total per week is 500mg doesn’t mean you are testing all 500mg.

Shooting 1x per week and 2x per week will result in different blood levels at time of taking as well.

Where did you think your blood levels would come back at?

Thoughts?
I'm not the most experienced here but compared to my TRT results, I'd have to say Squatch is under dosed.

Looks about right to me.

Just because your total per week is 500mg doesn’t mean you are testing all 500mg.

Shooting 1x per week and 2x per week will result in different blood levels at time of taking as well.

It should be a good deal higher then this right? I've read that with properly dosed gear you should expect 8-12 times the dose amount for serum levels. Supposing he waited long enough around 4-6 weeks if its cyp or enth then steady state levels should have roughly been attained. which if he did wait that long would put the cumulative half lives of the drug in his system at around 400ish mg. Wouldn't you then expect blood levels to then be around 4000?

It should be a good deal higher then this right? I've read that with properly dosed gear you should expect 8-12 times the dose amount for serum levels. Supposing he waited long enough around 4-6 weeks if its cyp or enth then steady state levels should have roughly been attained. which if he did wait that long would put the cumulative half lives of the drug in his system at around 400ish mg. Wouldn't you then expect blood levels to then be around 4000?

Nono

But id want em to be in 2000s at least on 500 mg a week.

Depends in a lot of things. Need to know when he pinned and when the blood was drawn.

An actual picture of the BW would be nice too.

Looks about right to me.

Thought it would be higher than that. If the difference between TRT at 200mg once a week and a cycle at 250mg twice a week is that small, is it even worth it?

That's not a rhetorical question, Roger Rabbit - would you say it's worth it? I would have thought there would be more of a difference.