[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Nono

But id want em to be in 2000s at least on 500 mg a week.

Depends in a lot of things. Need to know when he pinned and when the blood was drawn.

An actual picture of the BW would be nice too.

Dude there is no way 2000's is good for 500mg a week.
Nono

Depends in a lot of things. Need to know when he pinned and when the blood was drawn.

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/purple-panda-labs-blood-work.134392388/#post-2174478

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/elite-bloods.134392571/#post-2179929

[Bloodwork] The Dictator Test E

Okay, so why are these tests around the range that I would have expected for the same dose/week?

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/purple-panda-labs-blood-work.134392388/#post-2174478

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/elite-bloods.134392571/#post-2179929

Okay, so why are these tests around the range that I would have expected for the same dose/week?

Overdosed ugl test E. Its harder to overdose test cyp.

Mean nadir test levels of around 2300 TT were measured in a clinical setting on 600 mg of test.

Im not gonna bother looking it up but its one of the most cited studies on steroid forums there is.

Important to note those are nadir levels and the timing of the bloodwork is therefore important.

Mean nadir test levels of around 2300 TT were measured in a clinical setting on 600 mg of test.

Im not gonna bother looking it up but its one of the most cited studies on steroid forums there is.

Important to note those are nadir levels and the timing of the bloodwork is therefore important.

Why is the typical trt dose 100-150mg to bring people to 800-1400 then?

Okay some study says something somewhere that supports what you are saying that your not going to bother looking for. cool.

You also realize that by saying those bloods are from over dosed gear and for it to hold true to your estimates that the gear would have to then be overdosed by more then double in all of those bloods I linked, right? That would mean in each one of those tests I posted the gear would have to be 600mg/ml. How much 600/ml test do you see floating around? Oh right it doesnt fucking exist.

You also realize that by saying those bloods are from over dosed gear and for it to hold true to your estimates that the gear would have to then be overdosed by more then double in all of those bloods I linked, right? That would mean in each one of those tests I posted the gear would have to be 600mg/ml. How much 600/ml test do you see floating around? Oh right it doesnt fucking exist.

hehhh

~2300 on 600 mg a week is about a 4 x multiplier. Now this was on 600 mg once a week, so you can expect nadir concentrations to be lower than if it was split up into twice a week dosing.

How much? Well according to steroidcalc there should be about 1.31 times as much test at nadir (lowest point) with twice a a week dosing. So about 3000 TT for 600 a week or a little higher than 2500 for 500mg a week (if we assume a 4x multiplier to be accurate.)

Here is the study

NEJM - Error

Here is steroid calc for you to verify my numbers

http://steroidcalc.com/ (SteroidGraph - Graph your cycle)

Yes there are some possible mitigating factors in the study I havent accounted for (wtf is a gnrh agonist).

But like I originally said. It looks a little low, I would expect something in the 2000 as acceptable given individual dose responses etc.

I have been baited into putting way more work into this than I wanted to. So you win.

I'll wait for moar bloods on this cyp. hopefully with an actual picture of the bloods and when they were drawn included.

Nono

Although the total is 500mg per week it doesn’t really translate that way by half lives.

By the time he got around to the testing then the first shot of the week was already being used up. The full 250mg is not in the system.

Second, his pharma test was one injection at once and when was the blood pulled from that one in reference to timing after pin?

There are a ton of variables but to be honest these bloods don’t look bad at all for 250mg split 2x per week.

Last but not least the 8-12x rule is broken and should never be used. Too many factors involved to be reliable. Especially since how you metabolize the product, is your free test higher and the list goes on and on.

Last of last, when getting bloods make sure to get the one that shows the free test. Not just total test. Because having high total test is great... unless it is bound up..... having a lower total test but great free test number is better.

Although the total is 500mg per week it doesn’t really translate that way by half lives.

By the time he got around to the testing then the first shot of the week was already being used up. The full 250mg is not in the system.

Second, his pharma test was one injection at once and when was the blood pulled from that one in reference to timing after pin?

There are a ton of variables but to be honest these bloods don’t look bad at all for 250mg split 2x per week.

Last but not least the 8-12x rule is broken and should never be used. Too many factors involved to be reliable. Especially since how you metabolize the product, is your free test higher and the list goes on and on.

Last of last, when getting bloods make sure to get the one that shows the free test. Not just total test. Because having high total test is great... unless it is bound up..... having a lower total test but great free test number is better.

No they do look a little low. They arent catastrophic bloods but the guy said he had been on it for 7 weeks. Thats long enough to stabilize the dose. TT shouldnt really be lower than 2000 on 500mg of any test.

Also TT accounts for ALL test in the system bound and free. And free test doesn't really have anything to do with the product it hass everything to do with the individual thats injecting it.

Elite Bloods

It’s not a full 500mg you are testing.

Holy smokes man. Do you understand half lives?

Second like I said on those others is free test shown? You don’t know how that persons body is utilizing the drug.

If my free test is high then my bound test will be lower. Simple as that.

Do you even realize in those bloods you are comparing Apple as orangesz

Some of those were 1x per week! Of a 500mg shot. The peak will be higher!

hehhh

~2300 on 600 mg a week is about a 4 x multiplier. Now this was on 600 mg once a week, so you can expect nadir concentrations to be lower than if it was split up into twice a week dosing.

How much? Well according to steroidcalc there should be about 1.31 times as much test at nadir (lowest point) with twice a a week dosing. So about 3000 TT for 600 a week or a little higher than 2500 for 500mg a week (if we assume a 4x multiplier to be accurate.)

Here is the study

NEJM - Error

Here is steroid calc for you to verify my numbers

http://steroidcalc.com/ (SteroidGraph - Graph your cycle)

Yes there are some possible mitigating factors in the study I havent accounted for (wtf is a gnrh agonist).

But like I originally said. It looks a little low, I would expect something in the 2000 as acceptable given individual dose responses etc.

I have been baited into putting way more work into this than I wanted to. So you win.

I'll wait for moar bloods on this cyp. hopefully with an actual picture of the bloods and when they were drawn included.

Right one time per week will give you a higher peak.

He is taking 2x per week at 250mg. That’s a big difference in peak levels.

No they do look a little low. They arent catastrophic bloods but the guy said he had been on it for 7 weeks. Thats long enough to stabilize the dose. TT shouldnt really be lower than 2000 on 500mg of any test.

Also TT accounts for ALL test in the system bound and free. And free test doesn't really have anything to do with the product it hass everything to do with the individual thats injecting it.

No shit it account for what all is in the system at TIME OF TESTING.

It doesn’t account for HOW IT IS BEING USED.

Higher free test will utilize the testosterone FASTER! therefore lowering the TOTAL TEST OF TIME OF TESTING.

This is why you should see what your free test is when getting the report.

Bound test doesn’t do shit. So having a number of 8000 but free test 20 means shit. It’s not being utilized.

Do more reading before quoting and acting like and expert on something you clearly do not understand.

It’s not a full 500mg you are testing.

Holy smokes man. Do you understand half lives?

Second like I said on those others is free test shown? You don’t know how that persons body is utilizing the drug.

If my free test is high then my bound test will be lower. Simple as that.

Do you even realize in those bloods you are comparing Apple as orangesz

Some of those were 1x per week! Of a 500mg shot. The peak will be higher!

Suppose for simplicity 1 500mg/wk injection. Suppose for simplicity 1 week for halflife. At the end of 3 weeks the initial injection would have gone through three half lives 500-250-125-62.5. The second would have gone through two 500-250-125 and the third through one half life 500-250, leaving the steady state total at 437.5.

Granted all of this is going to be getting released into the blood at some rate depending on your absorption/metabolism of the compound but during a cycle you do have cumulative half lives. The peak is going to stack on top of this steady state level.

http://www.steroidcalc.com/ (SteroidGraph - Graph your cycle)

Other guy posted this, it illustrates the process well.

I don't get how it's comparing apples to oranges.

So, your saying that depending on an individuals biology that the same dose will result in 1000's of ng/dl differences at the same dose?

Suppose for simplicity 1 500mg/wk injection. Suppose for simplicity 1 week for halflife. At the end of 3 weeks the initial injection would have gone through three half lives 500-250-125-62.5. The second would have gone through two 500-250-125 and the third through one half life 500-250, leaving the steady state total at 437.5.

Granted all of this is going to be getting released into the blood at some rate depending on your absorption/metabolism of the compound but during a cycle you do have cumulative half lives. The peak is going to stack on top of this steady state level.

http://www.steroidcalc.com/ (SteroidGraph - Graph your cycle)

Other guy posted this, it illustrates the process well.

I don't get how it's comparing apples to oranges.

So, your saying that depending on an individuals biology that the same dose will result in 1000's of ng/dl differences at the same dose?

Absolutely it will. I take 300mg of test cyp per week. Watson Prescribed. This yields me at around 700. But if I were to go off the 10x rule I’d be suing Watson pharmaceuticals.

Bloods aren’t the end all to quality of gear. I’m not even a squatch fan so I’m not defending this lab, but 2x shot a week will give you different results than 1x shot per week due to the time of testing. No way around this. The peak is what most test for and is evident with how many hours after the injection most take the test.

If I take 500mg shot and take test 72 hours after I will see a much different lab than if I take one shot on Monday, then my second shot on Thursday and then take test 72 hours after the last shot. It will be lower than the single shot.