[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

How does sas usually do his shipping? Can't find anything concrete about it here. Haven't heard anything since payment confirmed as received about a week ago. I trust he'll get it out, just curious

How does sas usually do his shipping? Can't find anything concrete about it here. Haven't heard anything since payment confirmed as received about a week ago. I trust he'll get it out, just curious

Email n ask. They're usually pretty quick. Maybe u fell thru the cracks with the restock or perhaps one of the products was out of stock n ur pack will be going out shortly.

He will confirm payment if you reach out and ask about it via email - sometimes it will hit his spam folder - patience is the name of the game here. If he dosnt answer within 48 hours post here and we as a community usually can pressure a response - but again sas is usually pretty on top of it.

Just placed a rather large order where he honored store credit and confirmed payment/shipping details after payment was sent (a few hours later). Communication has been A1 as of this morning.

Shipping is sent via domestic priority and once pack ships out it takes 2-3 days max to get to you - if payment is confirmed, gear is in stock, and Becca has nothing to do with it - usually takes 4-5 days on average to recieve your vacuum sealed and bubble wrapped gear.

I'm speaking from my experience and there have been some times of extended shipping timeframes/shit (real shit) communication but Jay and Dino have seem to adapted/taken community complaints seriously.

I know it can be anxiety inducing to send your money and wait but in my experience so far it has turned out great 100% of the time.

He will confirm payment if you reach out and ask about it via email - sometimes it will hit his spam folder - patience is the name of the game here. If he dosnt answer within 48 hours post here and we as a community usually can pressure a response - but again sas is usually pretty on top of it.

Just placed a rather large order where he honored store credit and confirmed payment/shipping details after payment was sent (a few hours later). Communication has been A1 as of this morning.

Shipping is sent via domestic priority and once pack ships out it takes 2-3 days max to get to you - if payment is confirmed, gear is in stock, and Becca has nothing to do with it - usually takes 4-5 days on average to recieve your vacuum sealed and bubble wrapped gear.

I'm speaking from my experience and there have been some times of extended shipping timeframes/shit (real shit) communication but Jay and Dino have seem to adapted/taken community complaints seriously.

I know it can be anxiety inducing to send your money and wait but in my experience so far it has turned out great 100% of the time.

Too much detail man.

We don’t need to know the carrier being sent. Ever.

I mean you basically told exactly how his opperation works, what packs he send in, and who he uses to ship products with.

It’s good to help the community but take a step back and slow down brother

Too much detail man.

We don’t need to know the carrier being sent. Ever.

I mean you basically told exactly how his opperation works, what packs he send in, and who he uses to ship products with.

It’s good to help the community but take a step back and slow down brother
Gear is almost always send via UsPS - thats just a fact. Go back and go through the thread. All that information has already been posted and dosnt jeopardize anything. I dont need to be told to slow down like I'm jeopardizing something. I'll delete it out of respect for your opinion but I still dont need to be told to "slow down" like a child.

Gear is almost always send via UsPS - thats just a fact. Go back and go through the thread. All that information has already been posted and dosnt jeopardize anything. I dont need to be told to slow down like I'm jeopardizing something. I'll delete it out of respect for your opinion but I still dont need to be told to "slow down" like a child.

Wow. Got a little trigger happy huh?

Wasn’t speaking to you like a child. But guess now i will.

Good day sir.