[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Yup! And any other antibiotic you need.

Fun fact, fish antibiotics have the same marking numbers as prescription antibiotics if you get the usp kind.

Funny how both are made in same factory but one costs an arm and leg and the other doesn’t require the arm and leg.. funny how the pharmaceutical industry works[emoji30][emoji35][emoji30]
Are these "fish antibiotics" the exact same thing as what I would get from a physician? I know you said the markings are the same, which does say a lot, but I'm just curious now...

I have to get mine ordered this week , like to take them this week actually. Can someone tag me in a post with the correct test/site. I havent had alot of time lately and don't normally need spoon fed but. . Life is busy help a guy out haha

What test are you looking for

Yo Rabbit, my boy struggling with test p and said he was told to cut it with B12. Is cattle grade ok for humans. I know nothing about this B12 stuff. He can’t walk well from pip. Will this even work? He takes test E and has no problems so it’s weird.

Yo Rabbit, my boy struggling with test p and said he was told to cut it with B12. Is cattle grade ok for humans. I know nothing about this B12 stuff. He can’t walk well from pip. Will this even work? He takes test E and has no problems so it’s weird.
I’m not Rabbit but I have taken both B12 and Test. Cyp. The B12 injection is subQ (subcutaneous) and the test is IM (intro muscular). Not sure I’d mix those.
J

I’m not Rabbit but I have taken both B12 and Test. Cyp. The B12 injection is subQ (subcutaneous) and the test is IM (intro muscular). Not sure I’d mix those.
J
I take B-total 2ml weekly IM

Thiamine-B1 10mg
Riboflavin-B2 8mg
Nicotinamide-B3 150mg
Pantothenate-B5 5mg
Pyridoxine-B6 10mg
Cobalamin-B12 5mcg

I take B-total 2ml weekly IM

Thiamine-B1 10mg
Riboflavin-B2 8mg
Nicotinamide-B3 150mg
Pantothenate-B5 5mg
Pyridoxine-B6 10mg
Cobalamin-B12 5mcg
Is it animal or human grade? Can’t find human online.

Is it animal or human grade? Can’t find human online.

Yes Human grade, you should be able to find it online somewhere that sells injectable vitamins. In US I think requires doc script because its IM. I have access to foreign Vit sources. Domestic use may need to come from Mexico.

Here is example:

Tribedoce Compuesto B Complex/ Complejo B -Diclofenaco Generico Dolo neurubion | eBay

Looks like someone import from Mexico then resell. so you should be able to google and find similar. Maybe a source would start carry it for us? I'd do it if demand was there and I ensure legal status of selling IM vitamin.

I don’t know if I would cut with b12.. b-12 isn’t oil based and liquid and oil didn’t mix well.

But my wife used to breed dogs and I just used the b-12 she would get through her vet and inject IM. It was made for “animals” ......but b-12 is b-12.

This stuff would come in a huge 500ml bottle.

I don’t know if I would cut with b12.. b-12 isn’t oil based and liquid and oil didn’t mix well.

But my wife used to breed dogs and I just used the b-12 she would get through her vet and inject IM. It was made for “animals” ......but b-12 is b-12.

Thanks bud

Yes Human grade, you should be able to find it online somewhere that sells injectable vitamins. In US I think requires doc script because its IM. I have access to foreign Vit sources. Domestic use may need to come from Mexico.

Here is example:

Tribedoce Compuesto B Complex/ Complejo B -Diclofenaco Generico Dolo neurubion | eBay

Looks like someone import from Mexico then resell. so you should be able to google and find similar. Maybe a source would start carry it for us? I'd do it if demand was there and I ensure legal status of selling IM vitamin.
Maybe just ordering a sterile vial of gso May help

Maybe just ordering a sterile vial of gso May help
For the original question of stacking a filler yes, GSO is what I'd do. The vitamins are water soluble and mixing with oil probably not good. Howevers, look in the the vitamin complex anyway as good health thing

I just started a Stanford Pharma blend that has b12. I've taken b12 given through my TRT doc and I don't really think it did anything for me. I believe b12 works best if your body is naturally low.

Sponsors

Latest posts