[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

That's what I'm saying lol

lol come on bro you gotta help me help you, are you looking for which blood test to take and if so are you looking to test pre, mid or post cycle or something else entirely like std test, or are you looking for testing gear, sat prep tests, iq test love ❤️ grip test etc lol

lol come on bro you gotta help me help you, are you looking for which blood test to take and if so are you looking to test pre, mid or post cycle or something else entirely like std test, or are you looking for testing gear, sat prep tests, iq test love [emoji173]️ grip test etc lol
Which is the cheapest labs right now for pre?

Which is the cheapest labs right now for pre?

Female hormone or hormone panel for females panel it’s like 70 or 72$, labsmd will be uncapped but it doesn’t really matter in your case, and private md always has a 10% coupon. if you want the most accurate e2 results it would be an extra 30 for a sensitive e2

Female hormone panel it’s like 70 or 72$, labsmd will be uncapped but it doesn’t really matter in your case, and private md always has a 10% coupon. if you want the most accurate e2 results it would be an extra 30 for a sensitive e2
Why female? What's it include (I forget) and it's for a friend actually.

lol come on bro you gotta help me help you, are you looking for which blood test to take and if so are you looking to test pre, mid or post cycle or something else entirely like std test, or are you looking for testing gear, sat prep tests, iq test love ❤️ grip test etc lol
Lmao gotcha, mid is where it would fall in but actually past midway.

Female hormone or hormone panel for females panel it’s like 70 or 72$, labsmd will be uncapped but it doesn’t really matter in your case, and private md always has a 10% coupon. if you want the most accurate e2 results it would be an extra 30 for a sensitive e2

Which is the right test to get on private md ?

Which is the right test to get on private md ?

Hormone Panel for Females

Includes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Note: If total testosterone results are expected to be >1500 it is best that the LC/MS-MS version of this panel be ordered. Reporting values that exceed 1500 will now be reported as >1500 for all regions, as this standard operating procedure will now be nationwide.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results. This test may exhibit interference when sample is collected from a person who is consuming a supplement with a high dose of biotin (also termed as vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H or coenzyme R). It is recommended to stop biotin consumption at least 72 hours prior to the collection of specimen.

$66.99

Discount code is JULY18

Hormone Panel for Females

Includes:
Estradiol, serum;
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH);
Luteinizing Hormone (LH);
Testosterone, Serum (Total Only);
Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Note: If total testosterone results are expected to be >1500 it is best that the LC/MS-MS version of this panel be ordered. Reporting values that exceed 1500 will now be reported as >1500 for all regions, as this standard operating procedure will now be nationwide.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results. This test may exhibit interference when sample is collected from a person who is consuming a supplement with a high dose of biotin (also termed as vitamin B7 or B8, vitamin H or coenzyme R). It is recommended to stop biotin consumption at least 72 hours prior to the collection of specimen.

$66.99

Discount code is JULY18
For pre right? Mid and post it will only say >1500

For pre right? Mid and post it will only say >1500

Correct theres a hormone panel LC/MS that will give accurate test levels for mid-cycle bloods.

Hormone Panel with Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Includes:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential:Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Note: Actual Total Testosterone levels will be provided with this test if levels exceed 1500.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

$85.99

If you don’t answer your emails I’m going to post Becca’s nude snaps she sent me .. with her little reddish pube landing strip and all!

Previously got some vials from R&R, saw they had contaminated vials, and left, so I haven't ran their shit. So I ordered from Sasquatch cause the thread looked good enough.

Got 25mg/ml test-c in. All vials looked good until I saw this floating around this one. I have no idea what it is. Two little pieces of something. I figured the community might want to see as well. Maybe I am wrong or right. I sent Sasquatch an email as well, hopefully I can get an answer on this soon enough.

I hope these images upload high enough res to zoom into it, my phone camera and light is trash.

Attachments

• IMG_4628.JPG
    IMG_4628.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_4629.JPG
    IMG_4629.JPG
    242.4 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4630.JPG
    IMG_4630.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4631.JPG
    IMG_4631.JPG
    210.3 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_4633.JPG
    IMG_4633.JPG
    230.4 KB · Views: 95
Previously got some vials from R&R, saw they had contaminated vials, and left, so I haven't ran their shit. So I ordered from Sasquatch cause the thread looked good enough.

Got 25mg/ml test-c in. All vials looked good until I saw this floating around this one. I have no idea what it is. Two little pieces of something. I figured the community might want to see as well. Maybe I am wrong or right. I sent Sasquatch an email as well, hopefully I can get an answer on this soon enough.

I hope these images upload high enough res to zoom into it, my phone camera and light is trash.
It’s a damn shame we all have to check our vials for shit like this every time (regardless of lab)....