[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Hey Jack, do you mind making a cycle post over in the regular forum and tagging me/rabbit whoever in it? We would love to chat and hopefully give you some help over in your own thread bro!
Yeah, man definitely. I’m reading a couple logs now to get myself acquainted and then I’ll post one and tag y’all in it. Also, would love to keep up with other members’ progress so please feel free to tag me in any logs you guys do.

Thanks!

-Jack

Scribbled out the testing lab bc it was done at a nearby Uni. They destroyed the rest of the sample. They will do this for anyone you don't need a hook up.

I hope those numbers are legit because I’m running 400mg tren a weekly right now and it’s great but not nearly as good as the 400mg of Tren E I ran last year

Scribbled out the testing lab bc it was done at a nearby Uni. They destroyed the rest of the sample. They will do this for anyone you don't need a hook up.

Yeah, you could have just told us you mailed it. But I don't know any service, university or not that does this for free.

So if you got a method of testing that's affordable and "they will do this for anyone" then why not tell us.