[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

This whole idea is ridiculous. To honestly believe that you can send a legitimate UNIVERSITY illegal drugs to test for the general public is absurd. If you got away with it once, maybe, but to believe that you can consistently send in samples for a university to test drugs for you is not going to happen.

This whole idea is ridiculous. To honestly believe that you can send a legitimate UNIVERSITY illegal drugs to test for the general public is absurd. If you got away with it once, maybe, but to believe that you can consistently send in samples for a university to test drugs for you is not going to happen.

You just have to be creative (if it's possible). "I found this in my son's backpack, it was unlabeled, can you tell me what it is". Use your imagination, if you have one.

I didn't ask for nearby ones. Pick 5 all over, and include the one that you used. I and no one else could figure out exactly who or where you are with just that and your video game name handle.

Don't be ridiculous.

Post it up or you're not getting anything, a 5 year old could draw something more convincing than that in crayon.

I'll find one out of state that will do it and let you know which one it is.

Who did that testing? How much did each compound cost?

You sent them your whole 10ml vial? Lol. They gonna mail it back to you after they withdraw their sample?

We haven't given him credit until he can provide raw data, which I don't believe he can.

Some red flags:
The BB and BA are listed but doesn't specify for what compounds they are for.
10mL isn't needed.
Equipment isn't listed.
No graph.
Too accurate.
Not our BA and BB ratios.
Time isn't listed.
Shitty format.

I do hope it's real, but... you know.

Jay

We haven't given him credit until he can provide raw data, which I don't believe he can.

Some red flags:
The BB and BA are listed but doesn't specify for what compounds they are for.
10mL isn't needed.
Equipment isn't listed.
No graph.
Too accurate.
Not our BA and BB ratios.
Time isn't listed.
Shitty format.

I do hope it's real, but... you know.

Jay
I will give you credit for stating "allegedly" in the first post using this bullshit picture. Sas, what is going on with @Gettinbigger76 , he is sending me via PM a very alarming (and complicated) story about why you wont fullfill his order and I wanted to get your side of the story.

I will give you credit for stating "allegedly" in the first post using this bullshit picture. Sas, what is going on with @Gettinbigger76 , he is sending me via PM a very alarming (and complicated) story about why you wont fullfill his order and I wanted to get your side of the story.

Here are the facts.

GB sent an order to sasquatchsst.com
GB received a reply from sasquatchsst.CORN (not us)
GB paid sasquatchsst.CORN

GB claims that we were hacked. I do not believe this to be the case because:
This is an isolated incident.
There would be replies from sasquatchsst.com (our actual email address) and not sasquatchsst.CORN.

It seems to me that GB was hacked/phished. The hacker saw the outgoing message to us, which contained the order. A quote for the order was made from a fake email address, impersonating us. GB did not recognize the .corn and paid the hacker.

We offered a bit of store credit for the loss.

Jay

Last edited:
Here are the facts.

GB sent an order to sasquatchsst.com
GB received a reply from sasquatchsst.CORN (not us)
GB paid sasquatchsst.CORN

GB claims that we were hacked. I do not believe this to be the case because:
This is an isolated incident.
If we were hacked, there would be replied from sasquatchsst.com (our actual email address) and not sasquatchsst.CORN.

It seems to me that GB was hacked/phished. The hacker saw the outgoing message to us, which contained the order. A quote for the order was made from a fake email address, impersonating us. GB did not recognize the .corn and paid the hacker.

We offered a bit of store credit for the loss.

Jay

First off let me start by saying that every transaction I’ve had with Sas has always been smooth and with great communication.

Wit that said, although the facts that Sas provided are accurate, the same claim could be made on my end, as this was an isolated incident on my end as well. Plus, how would the hacker know to use the name Becca in their reply if the breach was on my end? That within itself is reason to believe the breach may very well be on his end. The idea that the address got changed to .corn isn’t a clear indication that I got phished. It could be they got hacked and the hacker intercepted the email and created .corn so that Sas would NOT see the payment I provided...

Yes, they offered “a bit” of store credit, but given the uncertainty of the situation, I feel I should be sent the full order at no charge to me.

First off let me start by saying that every transaction I’ve had with Sas has always been smooth and with great communication.

Wit that said, although the facts that Sas provided are accurate, the same claim could be made on my end, as this was an isolated incident on my end as well. Plus, how would the hacker know to use the name Becca in their reply if the breach was on my end? That within itself is reason to believe the breach may very well be on his end. The idea that the address got changed to .corn isn’t a clear indication that I got phished. It could be they got hacked and the hacker intercepted the email and created .corn so that Sas would NOT see the payment I provided...

Yes, they offered “a bit” of store credit, but given the uncertainty of the situation, I feel I should be sent the full order at no charge to me.

The fact that the email did not come from us (sasquatchsst@tutanota.com) is enough evidence to me that our end is secure. I think it's very likely that more than one customer would be effected.

If we were hacked, I think they would also see that we use a consistent format now when quoting customers. Becca hasn't worked with us in months. I'm sure the person who scammed you asked for an order from us back in May, saw what sort of reply Becca was giving people and mimicked it when sending you a reply to not raise any suspicion.

Everyone - please check who you are receiving replies from. Please be cautious of phishing emails.

Best,
Jay

The fact that the email did not come from us (sasquatchsst@tutanota.com) is enough evidence to me that our end is secure. I think it's very likely that more than one customer would be effected.

If we were hacked, I think they would also see that we use a consistent format now when quoting customers. Becca hasn't worked with us in months. I'm sure the person who scammed you asked for an order from us back in May, saw what sort of reply Becca was giving people and mimicked it when messaging sending you a reply to not raise any suspicion.

Everyone - please check who you are receiving replies from. Please be cautious of phishing emails.

Best,
Jay

And this person just randomly picked me? Why not wait for someone putting in a larger order? I’m sorry, but it’s just not as conclusive as you’re making it out to be and there’s definitely not anything that you can be “sure” about. I haven’t had any other issues other than this one. I’m sure we all appreciate you telling everyone to be careful, but there is still nothing that definitively puts the breach on my end.

And the fact that they created another email account doesn’t disqualify you from being hacked. It’s very well possible they intercepted the email and created the second email .corn, so that 1. The eye would glance right over it 2. Why would they want payment sent to an email that you could see?

The problem is that if you acknowledge that the breach is on your end, it’s a much bigger problem than one customer being phished.

Not to mention I have endpoint protection on all my devices as well. I actually work in cyber security. Just do the right thing bro. A $100 credit on a $360 order isn’t fair...

And this person just randomly picked me? Why not wait for someone putting in a larger order? I’m sorry, but it’s just not as conclusive as you’re making it out to be and there’s definitely not anything that you can be “sure” about. I haven’t had any other issues other than this one. I’m sure we all appreciate you telling everyone to be careful, but there is still nothing that definitively puts the breach on my end.

I don't think you were "randomly" picked. I think there's a very strong chance you were phished, based on the reasons listed above and the fact that you did not catch you were replying to a .CORN address.

If our account was hacked, then yes, I do think they would have tried to scam someone who put in a larger order. But they didn't have everyone in our inbox to choose from - because they don't have access to it. They only had access to the accounts that either are easily hackable due to poor passwords or accounts whose users clicked on a phishing email.

There's nothing we can be 100% sure about. But we don't have any obligation to fulfill an order that we did not receive payment for. We can't even fulfill the order you provided because everything isn't in stock. I offered some store credit because I feel bad (which is something that I do not have to do). We would both be taking a loss.

Best,
Jay

And the fact that they created another email account doesn’t disqualify you from being hacked. It’s very well possible they intercepted the email and created the second email .corn, so that 1. The eye would glance right over it 2. Why would they want payment sent to an email that you could see?

The problem is that if you acknowledge that the breach is on your end, it’s a much bigger problem than one customer being phished.

Not to mention I have endpoint protection on all my devices as well. I actually work in cyber security. Just do the right thing bro. A $100 credit on a $360 order isn’t fair...
You work in cyber security and you don't know what email domain that you are corresponding with?

@Sasquatch Labs

The fact is that I spent $210 to have YOUR products tested. And bc you didn't like the results, you aren't honoring your deal. Which makes you guy scammers. And 1 of the vials you sent me was contaminated.

@Sasquatch Labs

The fact is that I spent $210 to have YOUR products tested. And bc you didn't like the results, you aren't honoring your deal. Which makes you guy scammers. And 1 of the vials you sent me was contaminated.

I knew you were buck charkley’s testicle warmer, you look horrible regardless cause either A you are here trying to make sas look bad for B buckaroo or you are hiding contamination from everyone in order to get a bunch of freebies. I’m leaning towards the former buck charkley lackey

Edit: buck charkley ie currently going under the name Cronus Labs. And word is he’s been sending anti sas pm’s to members like @P-Dro

Last edited:
You work in cyber security and you don't know what email domain that you are corresponding with?

Bro, obviously they chose “.corn” because it looks so similar to .com, so I’m sure anyone would miss it, but I’m glad to see you’ve decided to become condescending. I don’t believe you chose or wanted this to happen, and I’m not even saying I’m 100% certain that I wasn’t phished, I’m just saying that it’s not nearly as conclusive as you’re making it out to be. Thanks for the insult though.