[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Yeah, you could have just told us you mailed it. But I don't know any service, university or not that does this for free.

So if you got a method of testing that's affordable and "they will do this for anyone" then why not tell us.

Cause it’s bullshit. No lab needs 10 ml of sample. He’s either scamming us by schilling for SAS or he’s trying to scam the squatch for some credit for free gear.

Yeah, you could have just told us you mailed it. But I don't know any service, university or not that does this for free.

So if you got a method of testing that's affordable and "they will do this for anyone" then why not tell us.

Many universities will do it, and many will do it for cheap. You just have to make some phone calls.

Really? Many universities will take illegal compounds from people off the street to test their purity? Please show me who to contact.

Call 3 Uni's in your area and ask to have MS/GC testing done and you will get a yes. Obviously, don't start the conversation by saying "I need a controlled substance tested". Apply common sense and you'll be fine.

Call 3 Uni's in your area and ask to have MS/GC testing done and you will get a yes. Obviously, don't start the conversation by saying "I need a controlled substance tested". Apply common sense and you'll be fine.

There is no common sense in any of this. Call a university... Use common sense in sending them an illegal substance for them to run a test on? Will they test phentanyl too for me? I mean so long as I use common sense and tell them it's just sugar right? And they will gladly mail me back results for ILLEGAL substances?

I CALL BULLSHIT. LETS SEE THOSE ORIGINAL GRAPHS FROM THIS UNIVERSITY.

There is no common sense in any of this. Call a university... Use common sense in sending them an illegal substance for them to run a test on? Will they test phentanyl too for me? I mean so long as I use common sense and tell them it's just sugar right? And they will gladly mail me back results for ILLEGAL substances?

I CALL BULLSHIT. LETS SEE THOSE ORIGINAL GRAPHS FROM THIS UNIVERSITY.

Fentanyl* and no, you tell them you don't know what it is and therefore you want it tested. Call a few tomorrow and see what their responses are.

I'm not including the one I used or nearby ones I called bc that will give me location away.

I didn't ask for nearby ones. Pick 5 all over, and include the one that you used. I and no one else could figure out exactly who or where you are with just that and your video game name handle.

Don't be ridiculous.

Post it up or you're not getting anything, a 5 year old could draw something more convincing than that in crayon.