[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

It’s just disgusting as shit. What if she applied to be in your ER as a MA or something? They wouldn’t hire her. All the fucking disease under those claws. Lol
Hahahah you are acting as if the majority of medical assistants don’t have long nails and tramp stamps.

Nobody ever fucked a skank on this forum l see, huh? Jeez...no good deed goes unpunished. You gotta do what you gotta do when time is of the essence...cut me some slack - I’m a busy man lol!

Hahahah you are acting as if the majority of medical assistants don’t have long nails and tramp stamps.

Nobody ever fucked a skank on this forum l see, huh? Jeez...no good deed goes unpunished. You gotta do what you gotta do when time is of the essence...cut me some slack - I’m a busy man lol!
Backpage.com isn’t the best place to find company to occupy your time. Just a heads up

That is correct everyone here only gets with wholesome church girls that save their virginities for their honeymoons.

She looks like the type of bitch who knows every word to every Cardi B song.

Pussy is pussy bro. Get all ya can lol.
Besides, there’s no such thing as bad pussy, some of it’s just better than others. But it’s all good! :D:p:cool:

Not true. When you fall in the bitch and its like fucking air. Next.
Try this... Double up a hairtie around ur shaft like a tight Cockrings...get a two pair children's socks and put them over ur dick. Stretch an XL condom over said package. Ur now as thick as a Pepsi can...welcome to mandingohood.

Hey guys!
I'm working on responding to all of the emails by noon today!

Stock Update:
Tren A and Anavar are back in stock!

Dino

Edit: This will be my last post on this matter

Well unfortunately the people that have come in here for likes and popularity have filled and flooded the forum with their posts so it just gives an unattractive appearance. JustFish comes to mind right now. I guess I just enjoy seeing how many people will come up with the same answer I would have given. And if it's different then I have a chance to go find out why. This is a wonderful way to gain new knowledge and I do still gain new perspectives because other people's viewpoints make me go see why I didn't think like them at first. If I would have spoken up then no one else might have and I would have missed out on seeing a solution from another point of view.

Edit: And I'm not saying you don't contribute some good material. It's just on rapid fire lol
Speaking of JF, was he banned again or just hitting other forums besides the UG?

Has anyone tried SAS M-Tren, it looks like an interesting compound and I would like to hear anyones experience with it.