[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Speaking of JF, was he banned again or just hitting other forums besides the UG?

Last I know of JF on Meso he was banned for making physical threats and hasn't been seen since. He probly would have been banned eventually for trolling

Still haven’t heard back since last Sunday when order was placed, usually my orders from you guys would have arrived by now.

Hey man, please check the ".corn" bs to see of you were in communication with the actual "hairy fuck"(My favorite thing to say now). Best of luck

Hey man, please check the ".corn" bs to see of you were in communication with the actual "hairy fuck"(My favorite thing to say now). Best of luck

I just used the same email thread from my previous purchases but I just checked it to make sure I was talking to the real “hairy fuck” lol and I was indeed in contact with the real sas.

Yeah I saw the 200mg stuff and saw it was made with eo... thought to myself .. do I wanna feel more like death or not
I was thinking... fuck that sounds like a good punishment for child molesters.. Not something I signing up for!!

I was thinking... fuck that sounds like a good punishment for child molesters.. Not something I signing up for!!

Lol,the high dosage can be useful if used differently.

Example if you are running multiple compound and just need 100mg test p you can inject only .5ml versus the full 1cc everyday and the extra room in syringe can be used for the other stacked gear.

I for sure wouldn’t take a full cc of 200mg test p though lol.

Lol,the high dosage can be useful if used differently.

Example if you are running multiple compound and just need 100mg test p you can inject only .5ml versus the full 1cc everyday and the extra room in syringe can be used for the other stacked gear.

I for sure wouldn’t take a full cc of 200mg test p though lol.
This is the most sound idea for using that high of a concerntration of test p!!

Now that’s just something someone with a little pee pee would say. o_O:p

Just fuckin with ya man! :D
Shit. Got me fucking laughing my ass off. I had that one coming. I don't know if my ex-wife was wore out, stretched out, cheating, or shoving coke bottles in their but it was lousy. Now put it in the butt and go straight to the mouth. Honestly she wasn't shit but a whore I couldn't respect.

Now the woman im with now is something else. Can't even bring myself to say anything close to something disrespectful about her. All I will say is 100% satisfied. So to the topic of pussy is pussy. Fuck no it aint if she is wore out. They are out there. I've experienced it once.

Shit. Got me fucking laughing my ass off. I had that one coming. I don't know if my ex-wife was wore out, stretched out, cheating, or shoving coke bottles in their but it was lousy. Now put it in the butt and go straight to the mouth. Honestly she wasn't shit but a whore I couldn't respect.

Now the woman im with now is something else. Can't even bring myself to say anything close to something disrespectful about her. All I will say is 100% satisfied. So to the topic of pussy is pussy. Fuck no it aint if she is wore out. They are out there. I've experienced once.

"Sorry we don't have coke, is pepsi okay?"