[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Shit. Got me fucking laughing my ass off. I had that one coming. I don't know if my ex-wife was wore out, stretched out, cheating, or shoving coke bottles in their but it was lousy. Now put it in the butt and go straight to the mouth. Honestly she wasn't shit but a whore I couldn't respect.

Now the woman im with now is something else. Can't even bring myself to say anything close to something disrespectful about her. All I will say is 100% satisfied. So to the topic of pussy is pussy. Fuck no it aint if she is wore out. They are out there. I've experienced it once.
I hear what you’re saying lol. I’ve been with some that’s like sticking it in a water puddle. Wet, sloppy, and loose :eek:
Was it the best, um no.
Also had some that it was hard to get a pinky in, was it the best, um no.
So I think it really comes down to the head that’s attached to it lol. The more emotion envolved i believe makes it better.
But that was the single life for me. Trying to get all I could and all the variety I could.
Was it all good, yes! But some were better than others lol.
But now I’m happy with the one I have. Their all fn crazy, but she is my kind of crazy. And that’s why she’s my fiancé :)

I hear what you’re saying lol. I’ve been with some that’s like sticking it in a water puddle. Wet, sloppy, and loose :eek:
Was it the best, um no.
Also had some that it was hard to get a pinky in, was it the best, um no.
So I think it really comes down to the head that’s attached to it lol. The more emotion envolved i believe makes it better.
But that was the single life for me. Trying to get all I could and all the variety I could.
Was it all good, yes! But some were better than others lol.
But now I’m happy with the one I have. Their all fn crazy, but she is my kind of crazy. And that’s why she’s my fiancé :)
I totally get that. I think were in about the same spot. My kind of crazy.

Alright guys, I just received my package yesterday. It took about 4-5 days , slightly longer than usual I think since I ordered on the weekend.

1.) To date the best shipping packaging I have received. Super Professional.

2.) All the products look on point. I am not a fan of capsules, but for now I had to pick up some proviron so I will give it a shot.

I will be doing bloods in about 6 weeks with SAS Test E & Proviron. I took some pics of the stuff, but not sure if they want me to post...

Last edited:
Lol,the high dosage can be useful if used differently.

Example if you are running multiple compound and just need 100mg test p you can inject only .5ml versus the full 1cc everyday and the extra room in syringe can be used for the other stacked gear.

I for sure wouldn’t take a full cc of 200mg test p though lol.
Lol, I can’t believe no one thought of this or posted it if they DID think of it. I figured it was common knowledge.

T
Alright guys, I just received my package yesterday. It took about 4-5 days , slightly longer than usual I think since I ordered on the weekend.

2.) All the products look on point. I am not a fan of capsules, but for now I had to pick up some proviron so I will give it a shot.

I will be doing bloods in about 6 weeks with SAS Test E & Proviron. I took some pics of the stuff, but not sure if they want me to post...
Thanks for posting man! Please refrain from showing anything involved with our packaging style!

Cheers,
Dino

Let us know how that proviron treats you man. Was thinking of adding to next stack but not sure if it is overkill

Lol, I can’t believe no one thought of this or posted it if they DID think of it. I figured it was common knowledge.
Well it is obvious but when you see that high concentration and the pip from 100 was bad you tend to push common sense to the side. I’m all for let volume in each pin

I’ll be starting this week so I’ll deff keep you posted! I’ll prob be in the 25-50mg most likely 25mg and see how I feel Starting there.

I just incorporated it into my cycle, had to bump it up to 50mg and then that's where the magic happened, felt like the first week at 25mg was a waste.

I just incorporated it into my cycle, had to bump it up to 50mg and then that's where the magic happened, felt like the first week at 25mg was a waste.

That's what I hear most.. 50mg is deff a better dosage for men from what I have read so far and feedback. How do you split it up ?

That's what I hear most.. 50mg is deff a better dosage for men from what I have read so far and feedback. How do you split it up ?

First I was doing 50mg in the AM. When I hit the halfway point in my cycle I switched to 25mg in the AM and then 25mg about an hour before they gym.

It has a ~12 half-life so I'm guessing it doesn't really make a difference. When I was taking it all in the AM my morning wood was very very persistent. Most likely going to switch back to all in the AM.

First I was doing 50mg in the AM. When I hit the halfway point in my cycle I switched to 25mg in the AM and then 25mg about an hour before they gym.

It has a ~12 half-life so I'm guessing it doesn't really make a difference. When I was taking it all in the AM my morning wood was very very persistent. Most likely going to switch back to all in the AM.

Haha I feel you, I am thinking of doing all 50 at one time as well and see how I feel for a few weeks then split it and see if I notice any difference. Thanks for replying!

Anyone else running Sas's asin from back around the time Becca was filling the orders?

Also: best place to get gear mass spec'd?