[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Ok that’s good , how long ago from that test to now ? Also do you drink ? Have enough water ? How long have you been doing orals since that last test that showed 81

Ok that’s good , how long ago from that test to now ? Also do you drink ? Have enough water ? How long have you been doing orals since that last test that showed 81
Don’t drink at all. Sober. Haven’t taken orals until after last bloods. Drink
Over a gallon a day. Any idea as to why the increase?

Hey guys!
I won't be Johnny on the spot with emails for the next few days, I'll be busy in the lab working on a restock!

All emails will get responded to just not in 15 minutes like you're used to!

Cheers!
Big Hairy Fuck

Thanks Big Hairy Fuck. I expect 1% royalties for all revenue being that I coined the name. I will take juice as payment tho.

Why do you feel e2 is high? Because the paper says so? ( not being mean just sounds like I am in text words)

Understand your test has raised and e2 follows. It should be higher than when you are not on cycle. This helps with gains.

What if you are E2 sensitive would tht
As long as Test to estrogen is roughly 25-30:1 you are fine . You need estrogen to get maximum results you are at 62:1 test to estrogen lol.

Also side note I see your eGFR is below 60 which is kidneys that seems a little low , anyone else see that in test ? I think below 60 means kidneys could be at risk , how have last tests been for gfr

If you are E2 sensitive what would be a good ratio? Still the 25-30:1 ? I know everyone is different, but I will be doing bloods & want to have a better understanding of E2 and not just assume it's to high like a lot of people do. I have made that mistake before.

Not sure but that is quite a decrease .
Don’t drink at all. Sober. Haven’t taken orals until after last bloods. Drink
Over a gallon a day. Any idea as to why the increase?

Not really sure but from 81 to 56 is something very drastic to happen to kidneys , they are not filtering properly . How old are you ? Do you know if other family members have had kidney issues ?

What if you are E2 sensitive would tht

If you are E2 sensitive what would be a good ratio? Still the 25-30:1 ? I know everyone is different, but I will be doing bloods & want to have a better understanding of E2 and not just assume it's to high like a lot of people do. I have made that mistake before.

Usually that is a very good ratio , but if you notice sex drive dropping or gyno of course or have a lot of bf , say 16%+ then could lower e2 a little and see how you feel but typically that is a very good ratio. Usually better to have slightly higher estrogen than on the slightly lower side

Not sure but that is quite a decrease .

Not really sure but from 81 to 56 is something very drastic to happen to kidneys , they are not filtering properly . How old are you ? Do you know if other family members have had kidney issues ?
I do take Cardarine once a week before tennis matches. I don’t think that could cause it... thoughts?

Usually that is a very good ratio , but if you notice sex drive dropping or gyno of course or have a lot of bf , say 16%+ then could lower e2 a little and see how you feel but typically that is a very good ratio. Usually better to have slightly higher estrogen than on the slightly lower side

I hear you. I am a wreck with too low of estrogen, but then on the high side I get a lot of sides, so I am still trying to lock in the sweet spot of A.I. to maintain a good mid-range. Appreciate the response. I'll use that as a guide for my coming blood's.

Good point. My BF is at 11% right now

I do take Cardarine once a week before tennis matches. I don’t think that could cause it... thoughts?

Not sure if that would do it , not that drastic , do you have high blood pressure ? At this point though I would definitely stop orals , the winny you said you are on no more . What other compounds do you run besides test normally ?

This was my bloods on Squatch gear. I had a call from the Dr office today and they told me my testosterone was so high that it was too much for the reference range on the lab. So I guess that's a good thing. But I wish it showed In more details what's going on. Can anyone help me read this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180724-141754.png
    Screenshot_20180724-141754.png
    100.7 KB · Views: 70
This was my bloods on Squatch gear. I had a call from the Dr office today and they told me my testosterone was so high that it was too much for the reference range on the lab. So I guess that's a good thing. But I wish it showed In more details what's going on. Can anyone help me read this?

You will need a different test to show anything over that 1500 number. Get one from privatemdlabs and make sure that it reads over 1500 of test.

Privatemdlabs there is a thread somewhere around here which tells you exactly which test to get that shows everything you need in detail, especially your accurate T-levels.

So is my test above 1500? That's a good sign right?
And how does it work? I send them blood?
Your test is above 1500 but since the lab is capped at 1500, there no idea what it actually is. When you buy the thing front LabMD, you take the form to Quest or Labcorp or whoever your lab of choice is and have your blood drawn.

Where can I get legit liquid SARM for my pet... I know the rules for asking for gear sources but idk the rules about asking for SARM sources so forgive me if I’m breaking a rule. Please don’t say the EU guy with dosings all over the place.

Not sure if that would do it , not that drastic , do you have high blood pressure ? At this point though I would definitely stop orals , the winny you said you are on no more . What other compounds do you run besides test normally ?
SARMS and Andro are the only other compounds I have cycled besides AAS. I will stop the winny. Only other thing I can think of is I wasn’t taking SAS Adex for the first bloods, but was taking them before this blood work.

I’m 31 btw. Forgot to answer.

You need to delete this or blur out names

Gained about 17 lbs of lean muscle.

Bro, your fucking crazy if you think that. If you actually gained 17lbs, I can assure you a lot of it is water. No way that’s remotely possible Pump Daddy. Lol
Only 8 weeks into your cycle and only on 500mg of Test? WTF am I doing wrong then? I want magic gains too.