[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

@Sasquatch Labs Dino, Jay, still waiting for an update on my order, I know you guys said you’re working on a restock but the order was placed not this previous Sunday but the one before. Sent a couple emails and a pm in the last 48 hours and haven’t heard back.

Want to make sure I get my facts straight before I look into this - you were or you were NOT on winny at the time the bloods were drawn?

I see that @mdhx3 already covered this in great detail and with awesome info...he forced me to go research cyastatin-c as I did not know much about it. It seems cyastatin-C isn't just more accurate at detecting decline in kidney function, but it is also cheaper than the precise GFR tests (injecting inulin, radioisotopes, or radio contrast agents, etc.) that the eGFR is used in place of due to their price and difficulty. Its a no-brainer. I gotta add this one to my arsenal, especially if I have a muscle bound guy come in.
I had not started winny yet when I took both tests. First test no adex. Second was taking adex. That’s the only difference. That’s what so boggling about the drastic drop

I had not started winny yet when I took both tests. First test no adex. Second was taking adex. That’s the only difference. That’s what so boggling about the drastic drop

Oh I mis-understood then. I thought you had been on winstrol when you had the blood drawn.

I would agree with the other member then on the results being more than likely muscle breaking down, extra protein.. etc which affected your tests results.

In the same boat
Gotta say I don’t like what’s going on - I have an order out too and after asking for expected arrival date I was told he’d get right back to me after talking to his Re-shipper and now it’s been radio silence for more than 2 days. Then he comes on here saying he can’t answer emails cause he’s in the lab - how long does it take to type this email, “Thursday” and send it? All of 5 seconds? And, if it is true, and they can’t be in the lab and answer emails simultaneously, then I think they need to check themselves - you can’t stop your customer relations dept because your manufacturing dept is busy. That’s ridiculous.

I would just say people should stop sending them money until people who have packs out for a long time receive them. Plus, I’m sure you’d get a quick response if you were trying to give them money which would make me even more wary.

Anyways just my 2 cents after hearing I’m not the only one.

Yeah i was going to order a week ago. I decided to hold off because I see some slacking. I mean the restock was suppossed to be done this past weekend. I'll just wait until I hear you guys receive your packs

Is anyone else having similar issues, if so let everyone know so nothing is ordered until they catch up or resolve the current issues.

@Sasquatch Labs Dino, Jay, still waiting for an update on my order, I know you guys said you’re working on a restock but the order was placed not this previous Sunday but the one before. Sent a couple emails and a pm in the last 48 hours and haven’t heard back.

Damn.. I placed mines after that and already received it. Have you heard anything yet ?

Is anyone else having similar issues, if so let everyone know so nothing is ordered until they catch up or resolve the current issues.

I placed an order last week, but made sure they had in stock what I wanted. I received my package within 5 days, but the recent issues seem to have occured after I placed my order so not sure whats going on.

Lol take it easy bro. I still have visible abs and am vascular... I know what my
Gains are. Sorry if you don’t have the same type of gains. Obviously some of the gains from test is glyco gains. If you aren’t gaining 15 lbs you are probably doing something wrong. Just my .02.
I’m not trying to bash you, but 17lbs of lean mass is not possible. You’re holding water and your nitrogen/glycogen retention are both up. That’s great because you’re staying lean and looking vascular because you still have abs which means you’re not getting sloppy. You sound like a newer gear user so I’d be happy with 5-8lbs of lean mass gained over the course of a cycle which can’t be measured until your levels have naturally normalized. Keep up the good work, just trying to help a brother out with info.

I’m not trying to bash you, but 17lbs of lean mass is not possible. You’re holding water and your nitrogen/glycogen retention are both up. That’s great because you’re staying lean and looking vascular because you still have abs which means you’re not getting sloppy. You sound like a newer gear user so I’d be happy with 5-8lbs of lean mass gained over the course of a cycle which can’t be measured until your levels have naturally normalized. Keep up the good work, just trying to help a brother out with info.
In my first cycle I put on 30 lbs. 12 lbs of that was watter

After sending payment did you guys recive any follow up information regarding your order? I got an email back saying payment was accepted and that they would ship it out ASAP but that was it. Just asking to see how your guys experience was like ordering

After sending payment did you guys recive any follow up information regarding your order? I got an email back saying payment was accepted and that they would ship it out ASAP but that was it. Just asking to see how your guys experience was like ordering
My experience EXACTLY. All that happened instantly. Then on Monday, 3 days later (I ordered Friday night), I reached out for shipment arrival ETA and was told he needed to ask his re-shipper. That was all Monday morning and I have received radio silence since then despite sending an e-mail daily.

My experience EXACTLY. All that happened instantly. Then on Monday, 3 days later (I ordered Friday night), I reached out for shipment arrival ETA and was told he needed to ask his re-shipper. That was all Monday morning and I have received radio silence since then despite sending an e-mail daily.
Yea all that happend instantly with me as well email response was super quick. I orders Saturday so I’m not really stressing gota give this a little time... would be grate if they would send us a your package has been delivered email. It would make everything so much smother

Shoot him a pm on here man, he will respond

Yea all that happend instantly with me as well email response was super quick. I orders Saturday so I’m not really stressing gota give this a little time... would be grate if they would send us a your package has been delivered email. It would make everything so much smother
Yeah I'm not saying I've been waiting excessively long but when I heard that others WERE waiting really long, specifically @The Terminator, that a few others (including myself) were getting no e-mail responses after they paid for their packages, and then saw a weak excuse on the forum here it sorta sketched me out, ya know? I'm not gonna go into why, but it is very important for me to know the expected arrival date so I rely on the source for that since most, understandably, don't want to share tracking numbers.