[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Run some deca

I ran NPP, but I read somewhere that the comfort from Deca/NPP is not due to the reduction of inflammation or an increase in joint lobrication. Meaning that the there will be damage to the joints even on Deca but there will be no pain. The water retention will mask the pain/damage indicator. What I'm looking for is something like cortisone shots that I can administer to my shoulder, if such thing exists or can be obtained by the average person.

I ran NPP, but I read somewhere that the comfort from Deca/NPP is not due to the reduction of inflammation or an increase in joint lobrication. Meaning that the there will be damage to the joints even on Deca but there will be no pain. The water retention will mask the pain/damage indicator. What I'm looking for is something like cortisone shots that I can administer to my shoulder, if such thing exists or can be obtained by the average person.
Idenizzar. You could try a sarm like tb500 alot of guys swear by it
I just watched an interview Nick Trigili and Don Cardone did with Ameen Alai and he was talking about his experiences with SARMs as a tool he used to recover from injury and surgery - specifically with hernia surgery - and he talked about the anti-inflammatory and anti-catabolic effects he got while recovering. He specifically said Ostarine worked great for him and seemed to protect the injured area from atrophy. He also said that, in high doses, TB500 and BPC157 had great anti-inflammatory effects for him - now I know you aren't getting surgery but it seems like research in to these chemicals as @IdenIzzar suggested may be worth a shot to see if you think they could work on helping and healing your injury.

Here is the link to the interview:

He talks a bit about his experience with those SARMs around 4 minutes in but its worth it to listen the beginning to ensure you don't miss any context - at most you probably want to listen to the first 6 - 8 minutes.

Why log in at all if you just looking to see what up
I feel every source should get on once a day at least and make sure there’s not problems going on in his thread and because people post in the thread when he isn’t emailing back so this lets him make sure to answer their emails

I feel every source should get on once a day at least and make sure there’s not problems going on in his thread and because people post in the thread when he isn’t emailing back so this lets him make sure to answer their emails
Youre opinion doesn't change the fact someone doesn't need to log into read something.

@Seven Dog and I talked about this last year....Prednisone and cortisone injections I believe...I'd try pharmacist or maybe my brother can chime in...

Quick update: First 2 orders I placed through Sas were on a Sunday and Monday and both times I received my order on that Thursday. This order was placed last Friday, my mailman just came, and I am still pack-less. ::Stomps feet and throws tantrum::