[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Let me ask this. I’m not accusing or trying to start drama but when this happened before was sas saying that he sent the packs but really didn’t and was playing catch up and that’s why it took so long?
Yeah that’s what happened from what I could tell in the thread and that’s why I’m pretty confident that we’ll eventually get our shit. But I also thought they had learned from that and would stay in comms if they got short stocked which is where the majority of my anger and frustration is coming from.

The funny thing is that when io send him my order he responded fast .. then i send him info about my transaction then he never responded

H
@EQ Kimball you said he hasn’t take your money correct?

I have $300 worth of gear that I didnt get yet but when trying to place a larger order I got no response.

Let me ask this. I’m not accusing or trying to start drama but when this happened before was sas saying that he sent the packs but really didn’t and was playing catch up and that’s why it took so long?

He over committed and is silent because he is filling the orders after taking everyone's money for it. Or he robbed us. Which is highly doubtful - shitty business dealings but be calm... some b.s appology will surface within the next few days on here with a promise to respond to everyone's email by a deadline he wont adhere to and packs will start landing if history is to repeat itself.

Monday... shipping label created and awaiting package.

Friday... shipping label created and awaiting package.

IF... Saturday “shipping label created and awaiting package”...

SAS can go fuck himself!!!

Monday... shipping label created and awaiting package.

Friday... shipping label created and awaiting package.

IF... Saturday “shipping label created and awaiting package”...

SAS can go fuck himself!!!
You'll be picking sas pubes out of your teeth once you pack lands just like the rest of em then he'll continue the same behavior.