[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Hey guys. I really didn't want to write a negative review bc SAS has always taken care of me. But after several weeks of no communication and no corrective action I feel it must be done. So I'm sure everyone remembers waiting for the big restock several weeks ago. Well I send money early on a pre order for my package to go about before everyone else's. At least that's what was promised. I never got an update and kept asking about it. I got some response about it being lost but they had claimed to of found it and sent it out (several days late, not early) . Anyway, no big deal, I can wait. So over a week goes by and no package. I inquiried about it. Was told by Dino they were contacted reshipper and I'd be told something soon . I've tried to email at least 4 times to get an update (this was 8 or 9 days ago when I was told they were contacting reshipper) . No replys since then. I even let them know I was running out of some items and needed to make another order (spend more money even tho my first package hadnt dropped) and wanted to be given at least some kind of update, if I was getting s store credit or if it was being reshipper or what the hell happened to it ya know? Nothing. Straight silence. I even posted bloods to help out .
Beware guys. Not sure what's going on. Jay, Dino, one of you guys please contact me man let's sort this out. @Sasquatch Labs

You'll be picking sas pubes out of your teeth once you pack lands just like the rest of em then he'll continue the same behavior.
Yes, if you continue to give the hairy fuck your money. I’d love to see how quick things would change if people vacated this thread and moved to one of the many other sources. Why not spend your $1500 elsewhere and actually make a stand? It’s not like you don’t know where to get quality shit elsewhere lol. I would hope the majority of people would move on after this whether or not the pack lands. Staying here would be like continuing to go to the Salvation Army for clothes when Macy’s has better shit and better service for the same price.

Maybe this hairy fuck got too big.. ya know seeing how he is all over naps now and either is prioritizing those orders or something more sinister is happening ... I have a credit still at naps from old orders not coming. Maybe I’ll try through them and see if it gets shipped haha

Bro, your fucking crazy if you think that. If you actually gained 17lbs, I can assure you a lot of it is water. No way that’s remotely possible Pump Daddy. Lol
Only 8 weeks into your cycle and only on 500mg of Test? WTF am I doing wrong then? I want magic gains too.

bro just look at this guy

I’ve been running the Pcom tren A and it’s really good quality. I haven’t ever tried the Tren E but I bough a couple to try next cycle. This cycle was:
TEST P-100mg ED
NPP 100mg (50mg ED)
Tren A 100 (50mg ED)
Primo 100mg ED
Used Anavar (70mg) for the first 6 weeks and waited two weeks then switched to Tbol 50mg daily. Didn’t start the tren till week 8 either. I’ve put on 37lbs in 14 weeks so far. This is to be a 16 week cycle. I started GH as well but not till about a month ago. All my gear is pcom except my growth. Pcom has some quality gear! Once I started the tren A I noticed that I wasn’t sleeping as well and I sweat in my sleep pretty bad on good tren. That’s just the sides that get me the worst. Had those immediately. Most of that stopped when I started the GH though!

37 lbs i need some of that shit

i haven't heard from SAS in couple days we was talking to me right along in emails. I ordered on the 19th still haven't received what i ordered and SAS stopped communicating last email was he would check with his shipper to see where package was and that was it haven't heard from him since

Maybe this hairy fuck got too big.. ya know seeing how he is all over naps now and either is prioritizing those orders or something more sinister is happening ... I have a credit still at naps from old orders not coming. Maybe I’ll try through them and see if it gets shipped haha

He's on SST too, having issues there as well

https://www.steroidsourcetalk.org/mybb/thread-1995-page-8.html (Sasquatch is back)

My girl has taken anavar and just became emotionally unstable. But her strength went through the roof
Gota take a the good with the bad she’s done Clen and loved it tried to get her to do sarms but didn’t like them. I’m hoping she will like theVar, if these packets start landing I’ll prob get her some