[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Day 1 order
Day 2 response with quote minus item now OOS
Day 9 response another item was now OOS. Changed for other items and said would be shipped.
Day 11 shipped
Day 14 T/D all accounted for.
What’s different between now and then?

Hey guys! I'm extremely sorry for all this nonsense. I am fully aware of the level of unprofessional behavior and will see to it that it doesn't happen again. The brew took longer than anticipated and for security reasons I do not have internet where I brew.

Most emails have been responded to and packs have been shipped out! If you still have not received a response, you will very soon!

Sincerest apologies,
Dino

Hey guys! I'm extremely sorry for all this nonsense. I am fully aware of the level of unprofessional behavior and will see to it that it doesn't happen again. The brew took longer than anticipated and for security reasons I do not have internet where I brew.

Most emails have been responded to and packs have been shipped out! If you still have not received a response, you will very soon!

Sincerest apologies,
Dino

I'll try to be as reasonable ad possible. I only have two questions; did someone else log into your account here on Meso? If not, why did you not take the time to leave a simple message saying you will be gone for a couple days or so? Your message about not being "Jhonny on the spot" doesn't suffice. Legit quest

I'll try to be as reasonable ad possible. I only have two questions; did someone else log into your account here on Meso? If not, why did you not take the time to leave a simple message saying you will be gone for a couple days or so? Your message about not being "Jhonny on the spot" doesn't suffice. Legit quest
No I'm the only one that has access to this account, it was my fault to not have let you guys know. It will not happen again!

Dino

No I'm the only one that has access to this account, it was my fault to not have let you guys know. It will not happen again!

Dino

Alright man, it'd be stupid for me to act like fuck ups don't happen, plus I'm sure we are happy to know you didnt just bail. When will you let us know about this big re-stock?

Sincerest apologies,
Dino

Communication is key. Sounds like a few people have been given false information regarding their order status and/or shipments. It shouldn’t be difficult to look up an order and then email a quick and accurate response. I submitted a small order last Sunday and still haven’t heard shit after you received payment and told me that it’d be shipped out ASAP. Members on this forum would be crazy to submit any new orders until each outstanding order was filled or reimbursement was made for out of stock items, if that’s what a member requests.

Surely you understand how all of this looks to the majority of us. Piss poor performance causes piss poor results. It’s time to get your shit together and make things right if you want to remain successful in this business.

I’ll be impatiently awaiting a response to my email and/or a shipment notification, whichever come first. Hopefully, you do get your shit together so we all can place additional orders in the near future and in the long term.

Don’t take my email personal...it is what is is. Have a nice day you hairy fuck!

Maybe this hairy fuck got too big.. ya know seeing how he is all over naps now and either is prioritizing those orders or something more sinister is happening ... I have a credit still at naps from old orders not coming. Maybe I’ll try through them and see if it gets shipped haha
Who's on naps?