[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

Honestly, this could all be part of an exit scam. I'd truly like to suggest we don't order anything until EVERYONE is taken care of. I am actually considering not ordering anymore, period. This isn't how I pictured his "comeback". Sometimes we gotta use our gut, my gut feels weird with this one.

get over it??? sorry who the fuck are u??? ill bitch and moan where i want for how long i want about what i want and i dont have to anywhere else to do so

dudes gear gave u a fuckin abscess and ur still fuckin hoppin in here to his defense
No your wrong I'm not defending him. I'm making it very clear this is nothing new. And I am very clear on what caused the abscess. When you got gear that can't hold at room temp what's it gonna do in the muscle.

And as others have said no one should place an order right now.

This is typical bad behavior from the Squatch. Don't like it find another source. This has turned into a fucking piss and moan board. Go back and start from page 1 and you'll see this is fucking nothing new. Ive stepped all over his balls and said fuck him before in this thread. He'll emerge from the treeline packs will land and everyone will suck his balls and cock ride. Get the fuck over it. Go to SST or BOP or order from someone else in the underground fuck.

Not saying I approve of or condone this shit but its his fucking reputation. And everyone acts like its something new. This is our board and he is a guest but we treat him like its a fucking magic carpet ride.

This makes no sense, it's actually contradicting

im seriously thinking this guy did an exit scam i ordered almost 2 weeks ago he hasn't even responded to an email in like 5 days. i hope not though i heard his gear was real legit he was gonna be my new goto person

@kendallkmw
EVERYONE DINO JUST ANSWERED MY EMAIL FOR A NEW ORDER

SAS_Copy.png

im seriously thinking this guy did an exit scam i ordered almost 2 weeks ago he hasn't even responded to an email in like 5 days. i hope not though i heard his gear was real legit he was gonna be my new goto person

Probably trynna squeeze some more orders by "coming back with the excuses".

This makes no sense, it's actually contradicting
I apologize if you feel it was contradictory. That wasn't my purpose. This is our board and we put up with the shit. We don't have to use him there are plenty of options. My mind is made up that I'm not running anymore gear in the relationship I'm in anyways. My girl is happy with my bod and says im almost intimidating. To do so without her knowing is just selfish and foolish. I've got a surplus I have to dispose, but I still come here and read. This is just getting ridiculous though.

now hes gonna come back with some new bullshit excuse and scam even more dumb fucks

the dude said list tonight and apolgized on that ill never do it again crap u can just me guys for ghostin on all ya fuckers and then cant bother to say boo

i fuckin email him for an order and in 11 fuckin minutes he answers and is ready to take my money dude got one foot out the door and his hand in ur back pocket already

I am curious though as to why no one asked this:

@Sasquatch Labs you have been hinting that you are alone now - what happened to Jay? Should we be concerned about a jaded employee, arrest, or something else? It seems odd that he is gone since he was presented as head of the op from the beginning.

I am curious though as to why no one asked this:

@Sasquatch Labs you have been hinting that you are alone now - what happened to Jay? Should we be concerned about a jaded employee, arrest, or something else? It seems odd that he is gone since he was presented as head of the op from the beginning.

motherfucker just tried to take new orders and ur worried bout where jay is at

u think anythin he says can be trusted now

fuckin some people

SCAMsquatch labs: ship out 5 orders to steal 100 more!!!! Those 5 people will post saying, SEE TOLD YA HE SHIPS. Then more orders start flooding in cause noobs feel comfortable.

WTF he will still take orders but leave us a deaf ear.... THAT ALONE SPEAKS VOLUMES.

SCAMsquatch labs: ship out 5 orders to steal 100 more!!!! Those 5 people will post saying, SEE TOLD YA HE SHIPS. Then more orders start flooding in cause noobs feel comfortable.

WTF he will still take orders but leave us a deaf ear.... THAT ALONE SPEAKS VOLUMES.

thats what im sayin

no one should order anything new until EVERYTHING currently outstandin touches down

From now on, we get the product shipped first, then we pay them. That way they count on us being honest, not the other way around.

Thatd be great.. Lol