[Source] Sasquatch Labs - Intro/Sale (US Domestic)

emails responding is one thing everyones packs landings not just a scattered few is another

like i said he was speedy as fuck to take my order and sent the wallet address over yet hes still ghost in here
@kendallkmw
EVERYONE DINO JUST ANSWERED MY EMAIL FOR A NEW ORDER

SAS_Copy.png

Seriously?
Edit ConversationMark as UnreadStar ConversationLeave Conversation
  1. 10 minutes ago

P-DroMember
    Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit, bitch.

P-Dro, 10 minutes agoEditReport

2. 2 minutes ago

Wingo82Junior Member
    NewStraight up no lie. Yesterday I got the shipped email.

Wingo82, 2 minutes agoReport

3. A moment ago

P-DroMember
    NewU got the shipped email yesterday, and it arrived overnight? You already injected and its gtg. Come on man, seriously get the fuck out. No one is buying your bullshit...

P-

TD!

Ordered sometime past weekend. Everything looks good. No pip either.

Yeah I agree this is sketchy for this source. No one in this thread had a touchdown all week and this new dude comes in here out of nowhere screaming "TD!"

We still have no restock info? I bet he's composing a nice message though to assure everyone everything is ok lmao

This is what I was thinking tbh. Not trying to cause a panic but hypothetically speaks let’s say someone at RandR got busted then they took note of the recent customers, someone at SAS get busted take more notes... and keep letting the evidence pile up on X amount of customers to bust even more people just to prove a point. Yeah it’s bigger fish out there but LE can be weird sometimes and like to make examples out of both suppliers and users.

I seen people say “ if it was LE they wouldn’t continue sales” and I would think they would... of course they wouldn’t sell you real Gear but they would take your money and let you think you were buying real gear so they can say you had intent. But I have bad anxiety and paranoia so I choose not to share my crazy thoughts because my last message from rowdy was a mean message telling me I’ve watched too many cop movies and I need to fucking relax

They will sell you real gear, just like they will sell you real drugs in an investigation.

Welp there’s another source lost. If nandro falls next then I think it’s safe to say the feds coming for all the domestic Meso sources. It’ll be too much of a coincidence for 4 domestic sources to plan a “exit scam” all around the same time

I’d say based on the email PPL customer service sent me saying that customs intercepted a bunch of their raws...

Ppl has been a huge risk for everyone for so long..

All these ugls use that guy for raws and I can’t still believe people order from him knowing that he is a huge target from the feds in being a big raw dealer. He’s on like every board promoting his raws, sending out tanks tops and branding his company in an arrogant way on Instagram while having his nephew caps drugs all while mocking the different governments through out the world. I would never order from panda.

Welp there’s another source lost. If nandro falls next then I think it’s safe to say the feds coming for all the domestic Meso sources. It’ll be too much of a coincidence for 4 domestic sources to plan a “exit scam” all around the same time

All these ugl be using the same source for raws. I said it months ago about how this will be bad business in the future.

If it is the case where they are intercepting the raws and following the trails to where it goes and perhaps have been, then yeah all these fools who use the same raw dealer could be in trouble about right now.

All these ugl be using the same source for raws. I said it months ago about how this will be bad business in the future.

If it is the case where they are intercepting the raws and following the trails to where it goes and perhaps have been, then yeah all these fools who use the same raw dealer could be in trouble about right now.
Ok , I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking that. I thought I was just being overthinking things. I mean it only makes sense, like you said PPL is a huge target and so far it’s been people who are using PPL raws doing “exit scams” that I’m starting to think aren’t really exit scams. If the feds are going after Tony Montana I’m sure they are gonna go after the people he distributes to in efforts to get closer to him.

So is it for sure that SAS uses PPL raws? That question was asked on page 3, and SAS replied on page 5...but would not disclose that info. I think someone did say that the HPLC was identical to Pandas though.

Ordered $700 worth of gear 2 weeks ago. Recieved $400 worth of it a week ago. Still waiting on the other $300 worth.

He took orders for shit he didnt have yet or he is having reshipper problems like usual.

Horrible fucking business behavior but can all of you calm the fuck down.

You have the right to be upset but the projection is reaching levels of absurdity

Last edited:
I made an order right before they said they were going to be "hard to reach" or whatever. It landed recent. so 7 day TA, last was 5 day ta. Probably a bit long for Domestic but not horrible. Some of you in here need to chill the fuck out.